Carrie Hope Fletcher - If you come out of the theatre acting like a Heather...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have avoided the May series so far... but still follow with interest (amusement) on Instagram to see what is occurring.

Reactions: 1
I think she changed as soon as she left Les Mis. I used to like her, her uploads were interesting. I could sit and listen to her waffle on about stuff, and I enjoyed "Dear Tom". I don't watch her at all now. I find her boring and her attitude a lot of the time towards fans isn't great. I also can't take to Oliver, not sure why.
Oliver comes across as smug and he seemed to latch on to Carrie and she took full advantage of that. There relationship never seemed genuine unlike her friendship with Scott Paige, when ever Scott was in a vlog it felt natural ect. I think Oliver is with her to boost his popularity. I also thought he was gay when I first saw him on the vlog 🤷

Reactions: 4
Oliver comes across as smug and he seemed to latch on to Carrie and she took full advantage of that. There relationship never seemed genuine unlike her friendship with Scott Paige, when ever Scott was in a vlog it felt natural ect. I think Oliver is with her to boost his popularity. I also thought he was gay when I first saw him on the vlog 🤷
I agree I think she saw him.as an upgrade from.Pete and he has her wrapped around his little finger and a route out of acting jobs.on cruise ships forever. Comparing their instagram pages is interesting Despite them both being huge narcissits and uploading endless selfies it's stil clear immediately they are together on hers. His photos with her are occasional and oddly platonic like she could be a sister or something. Yes he makes the odd mushy comment but there's something about him that's so untrustworthy that many of us seem to pick.up on. I think that she is one of those girls who needs a guy to feel validated but he is one of those guys only capable of loving himself.

Reactions: 3
So today is the day of the big 10k shes been training for .... However shes only ever managed more than 5k once and shes constantly complaining her legs / ankles are sore lately. Hmmmm.see how this goes ...

So today is the day of the big 10k shes been training for .... However shes only ever managed more than 5k once and shes constantly complaining her legs / ankles are sore lately. Hmmmm.see how this goes ...

Hate how she's banging on about running, all she wants is the attention and a pat on the back, like no one is interested!

Oliver comes across as smug and he seemed to latch on to Carrie and she took full advantage of that. There relationship never seemed genuine unlike her friendship with Scott Paige, when ever Scott was in a vlog it felt natural ect. I think Oliver is with her to boost his popularity. I also thought he was gay when I first saw him on the vlog .
I agree. To be honest, I thought Oliver was gay too.

I have a love hate thing going on. I like that she calls people out for asking questions that are none of their business but then on the other hand her constant "ask me a question" posts seem to invite people to ask stuff if you get what I mean.

Reactions: 4
Same, maybe that’s her type. My brothers girlfriend knows Pete and says he is one of the nicest people she knows.
I like Pete, I didn't mind him being in Carrie's vlogs or when they'd upload a song together. Oliver on the other hand, he's one of the many reasons I don't watch her anymore.

Reactions: 2
I like Pete, I didn't mind him being in Carrie's vlogs or when they'd upload a song together. Oliver on the other hand, he's one of the many reasons I don't watch her anymore.

Don't forget though, Pete was an abuser.... because he punched a wall in her flat....

• Haha
I miss Scott in her vlogs! I love Scott!

Wait, how did she get a message saying she ran it in 1 hour 28, yet GI fletcher shows her running across the finish line at 2 hours 36 ...

Wait, how did she get a message saying she ran it in 1 hour 28, yet GI fletcher shows her running across the finish line at 2 hours 36 ...
It’s because not everyone crosses the line at the start time of 00:00 - because of the large crowd your time starts when you first pass the start line and ends when you reach the finish - you wear an electronic tag which records this. I don’t run 🤣 but my husband does so that’s how I’ve noticed this!

I must admit I always had a soft spot for Pete, I didn’t really watch his videos much, just sometimes, but back when I used to dip in and out of Carrie’s stuff back then I did like seeing him in videos. He seemed like a friendly giant kind of guy.

Reactions: 2
I actually still follow Pete on ig, i like his stories [emoji2368]

I also still like Gary C. Carrie used to be friends with him when she was with Pete but I'm guessing he wanted nothing to do with her once her and Pete split.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.