Carrie Hope Fletcher - If you come out of the theatre acting like a Heather...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also Summer did a musical with Richard Fleeshman a few years back. So it's a very small world in that world! Richards with Celinde.

Was having a nosey at a few profiles. I'm presuming Adam hattan and Gary c cut contact with carrie Post Pete? Also, Pete has removed all content which featured carrie from his IG. Interestingly carrie still has all hers, including the valentines Post a few weeks before she dumped him for ollie.

Reactions: 1
Her and Tom definitely seem to have dropped off on the public social media gushing of eachother and also her seeing him and her nephews.

Carrie just comes across as a bit of a...well slob lately. Is she even making an effort to exercise in lockdown? 8 shows a week is no joke and yes body positivity is all well and good but you have to be healthy. If covid has taught us anything is we have to get away from celebrating unhealthy lifestyles.

Just to say in fairness to ALW his last show School of Rock was a success and also attracted younger people..but I agree on the whole he hasnt had a solid hit for over 20 years.
School of Rock was a loved movie which is different than another rendition of Cinderella. I'm honestly tired of people implying that cinderella was not feminist and only wanted a prince so they have to create a better story. Cinderella was an abuse victim who never let it made her bitter, she was always kind and she just wanted a night out, she didn't even care about the prince, her excuse from running away at 12 was that "I still haven't meet the prince"...to the prince. Creating a new "cinderella" story just after Soho's Cinder was playing also feels like maybe not the smart choice? But I don't know anything about the West End.

Carrie's videos are not bring the same views as they did once, if ALW wants to stunt cast maybe he needs to look at bigger YouTubers who can sing.

Reactions: 7
Her and Ollie stayed with Tom when her house was being done up, didn't they? And I know there was a family trip to Disney where Carrie and Ollie seemed to spend the whole time in their hotel room instead of with Tom, Gi and the kids.

I can't remember the timeline of when these things happened but I'd be interested to know if these two things were linked to the cooling off in their relationship.

Reactions: 2
Her and Ollie stayed with Tom when her house was being done up, didn't they? And I know there was a family trip to Disney where Carrie and Ollie seemed to spend the whole time in their hotel room instead of with Tom, Gi and the kids.

I can't remember the timeline of when these things happened but I'd be interested to know if these two things were linked to the cooling off in their relationship.
They were making the most of the room because they couldn't afford even if they tried! Just look up the prices per night to stay at the Grand Floridian

Living with someone can sour even the strongest sibling or friend relationship for sure

I also remember that Disney trip. She switched from loving aunt and all about family in the previous trip to sulky sullen stay in the room with the boyfriend. Must have been so confusing for her nephews. And tbh, rude. I always put the blame on ollie not being keen on disney, but tbh now I think she thinks that's the "grown up" way to act

Also, bullshit on the “my body is SO USED TO THEATRE I have to
Sleep at 12 and wake up at 11. Err, no. You’re body adjusts very quickly (take jet lag). I used to start work at 5:30am so was up at 4am 6 days a week. Yes, I had to keep my schedule on my day off to keep the routine but if you know you’re on a break for months why would you keep that routine? Just say you’re a night owl! It’s not a big deal just don’t bullshit you’re “so hardworking routine” affects your life

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t want to get into an argument about MT because this isn’t what this thread is about but I do take offence at the comment that Joseph is so outdated it’s only for middle aged women! I am 32 and it is my all time favourite show! Saw it as someone else said last year with Sheridan Smith (arguably the best narrator I’ve seen you can’t change my mind lol) Jason Donovan and Jac Yarrow (he’s tied for the best Jospeh with Lea Mead!) and also saw the touring production with my equally young work colleagues last year and the audience was made up of a lot of young people and kids!

I also don’t agree that these older shows have had their time because to me they are to me what the west end is! These big shows like phantom Joseph les mis wicked they are the backbone for which these new and innovative shows can come along because of they flop it’s fine there will always be a west end with these shows for them to come and try!

Sorry everyone for my rant I’ll just leave the way I came in haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Living with someone can sour even the strongest sibling or friend relationship for sure

I also remember that Disney trip. She switched from loving aunt and all about family in the previous trip to sulky sullen stay in the room with the boyfriend. Must have been so confusing for her nephews. And tbh, rude. I always put the blame on ollie not being keen on disney, but tbh now I think she thinks that's the "grown up" way to act
I've just looked back over her Instagram and apart from a couple of posts in the days immediately following her moving back home, she hasn't really posted about Tom since. I definitely would find it hard moving back in with family.

I did think that was linked to Ollie and her wanting to impress him in a way. She went from loving Disney to not seeming that keen at all. She seemed more into it when she went with her friend Mollie. It's definitely rude of her.

Also, bullshit on the “my body is SO USED TO THEATRE I have to
Sleep at 12 and wake up at 11. Err, no. You’re body adjusts very quickly (take jet lag). I used to start work at 5:30am so was up at 4am 6 days a week. Yes, I had to keep my schedule on my day off to keep the routine but if you know you’re on a break for months why would you keep that routine? Just say you’re a night owl! It’s not a big deal just don’t bullshit you’re “so hardworking routine” affects your life

Hmm in fairness I still keep the same routine years after it stopping, my body clock is so adjusted to it no matter what i do it hasnt changed so CHF may be telling the truth in that respect.

I don’t want to get into an argument about MT because this isn’t what this thread is about but I do take offence at the comment that Joseph is so outdated it’s only for middle aged women! I am 32 and it is my all time favourite show! Saw it as someone else said last year with Sheridan Smith (arguably the best narrator I’ve seen you can’t change my mind lol) Jason Donovan and Jac Yarrow (he’s tied for the best Jospeh with Lea Mead!) and also saw the touring production with my equally young work colleagues last year and the audience was made up of a lot of young people and kids!

I also don’t agree that these older shows have had their time because to me they are to me what the west end is! These big shows like phantom Joseph les mis wicked they are the backbone for which these new and innovative shows can come along because of they flop it’s fine there will always be a west end with these shows for them to come and try!

I agree with you. I felt the same way when I read it

Reactions: 3
I’ve just had a quick scroll through Summer’s grid and it makes me so sad that her and Oliver broke up. I know you don’t know what goes on behind closed doors but they seemed to be in such a lovely relationship and he seemingly threw it all away... for Carrie.
This is what I was saying before.. I thought they were very good together and it always came across that way on her socials. But honestly Sum is such a good person and if he DID leave her for Carrie she deserves 10,000 times better than him.

I think it's me. I'm late 30s and definitely still see people in their 30s as middle aged 😆

Working with teenagers, NONE of them talk about ALW musicals. It's all Hamilton, six.

Anyone else notice summer used to call Ollie Pickle all the time? Think we can see why Carrie was so keen for Pumpkin to stick

I think she’s had serious relationships after Oliver and seems to have moved on IMO. It did look like a lovely relationship but who knows what goes on behind closed doors. She does look like she’s fairly full on! I hope Oliver and Carrie are extremely happy, he must have the patience of a saint from how it comes across on camera though. For example, the part about the headphones in today’s video cracked me up. I think that sounded like a fairly normal exchange for a long term relationship but I enjoyed how she clearly didn’t want to come across as being controlling on camera And Ollie clearly knew he’d stuffed up mentioning it. Everyone bickers when they live together, it’s not a shock. There’s a lot of Carrie that I like, I just wish she’d take herself less seriously.
Also.. as far as I’m aware there hasn’t been anyone that serious after Ollie. She had one short relationship in 2018 but since Ollie she has kept a lot more to herself. She had another really serious boyfriend (also called Oliver) before Ollie and one a few years before that also so it could also be aimed at them. She’s a lovely girl and honestly she deserves to find someone who treats her decently so I hope she finds it, if that’s what she wants :)

Anyway I realise this isn’t a Summer thread but thought I’d clear that up.

To be honest I don't get the whole lets go to Disneyland, not my thing, but to go again and again and again, is it me or is it a bit weird?

haha it's you...and that's ok it's not your thing. I personally love it and have been many times (not every year tho)

I don't get the appeal of going to benidorm and other resorts on the med year on year. all the same and full of english bars and restaurants

haha it's you...and that's ok it's not your thing. I personally love it and have been many times (not every year tho)

I don't get the appeal of going to benidorm and other resorts on the med year on year. all the same and full of english bars and restaurants
No that doesn't appeal either! I think I wanted to go to Disneyland as a kid, and also probably would love to have taken my kids. But I think there's different places I'd rather go than the same one, with beautiful country side, or somewhere with amazing architecture, history and culture.

No that doesn't appeal either! I think I wanted to go to Disneyland as a kid, and also probably would love to have taken my kids. But I think there's different places I'd rather go than the same one, with beautiful country side, or somewhere with amazing architecture, history and culture.
I do agree, although my only Disney experience is one day in Disneyland Paris as an 11 year old on a school trip to France. Perhaps I just don't get it because I never properly experienced it but i just remember being overwhelmed by the crowds and the queues. Perhaps I would feel differently if I had more of a history with it and childhood memories.

Some people love it though and that's fine if that's what they want to spend their money on, but I would much rather be travelling to see brand new places!

I love Disney and I've been twice.

The amount of times she goes is absolutely excessive. I'm amazed she's not bored and doesn't want to explore other places.

Someone said before that Adam Hattan and Gary C no longer follow her. (Could be to do with Pete?) I spotted that too and it is strange how Carrie keeps up all of her stuff on IG and YouTube from previous relationships.

I've noticed she's kept all her videos featuring Alex Day as well which is very, very weird...

Also.. as far as I’m aware there hasn’t been anyone that serious after Ollie. She had one short relationship in 2018 but since Ollie she has kept a lot more to herself. She had another really serious boyfriend (also called Oliver) before Ollie and one a few years before that also so it could also be aimed at them. She’s a lovely girl and honestly she deserves to find someone who treats her decently so I hope she finds it, if that’s what she wants :)

Anyway I realise this isn’t a Summer thread but thought I’d clear that up.
My mistake, I thought this was her talking about a new partner? I really hope she isn't still pining after him, she seems like such a positive person and has so many interesting things going on!

I love Disney and I've been twice.

The amount of times she goes is absolutely excessive. I'm amazed she's not bored and doesn't want to explore other places.

Someone said before that Adam Hattan and Gary C no longer follow her. (Could be to do with Pete?) I spotted that too and it is strange how Carrie keeps up all of her stuff on IG and YouTube from previous relationships.

I've noticed she's kept all her videos featuring Alex Day as well which is very, very weird...
Good earning potential maybe?

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.