Carrie Hope Fletcher - If you come out of the theatre acting like a Heather...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About Disney, I (20 years old) would honestly love to go to Disney in america, I went once when I was tiny but don't remember it at all. But I wouldn't/couldn't afford to keep going back again and again.

Also that so dumb, what carrie said about Ensemble's not acting and really offensive to those who've worked their way up.

I’m currently watching this mornings videos and something Ollie said made me think. You are more likely to find the triple threats in the ensemble! The fact that Carrie says the ensemble don’t act as much is ridiculous! Especially when she was talking about the ensemble of Hamilton, did she even look at them when she watched the film? They do a lot. ! Yeah ensemble is known more for choral singing and dance routines in dance heavy shows but they are still actors! They still have to be believable! Carrie has put down ensemble performers with one ignorant sentence! I wonder what Ollie was thinking when she said that?
Where does she say this?

Last edited:
I used to be the ensemble and I'm insulted by her words.

Who the hell does she think she is??

I keep saying it, but she really needs to pipe down and learn to keep her trap shut!

Reactions: 3
Her TikToks are so annoying. We get it, you’re not super slim and have just a ‘normal’ body... but must it be mentioned all the time?! She claims she’s fine with her body but she certainly goes on about for someone whose allegedly so secure and happy with it...

Reactions: 1
Her TikToks are so annoying. We get it, you’re not super slim and have just a ‘normal’ body... but must it be mentioned all the time?! She claims she’s fine with her body but she certainly goes on about for someone whose allegedly so secure and happy with it...
I don't think she's happy about it. I think a lot of is a front. Like her saying how "happy" she is now. I don't buy it.

I think she last looked legitimately happy late 2016.

Just my opinion though!

Reactions: 2
The sitting with a cushion on her lap thing is the most telling it’s something I used to do as a teenager and my dad commented on it which stung but it was true

Reactions: 6
About Disney, I (20 years old) would honestly love to go to Disney in america, I went once when I was tiny but don't remember it at all. But I wouldn't/couldn't afford to keep going back again and again.

Also that so dumb, what carrie said about Ensemble's not acting and really offensive to those who've worked their way up.

Where does she say this?
It’s around 14:50 in this mornings video that she starts talking about ensembles being more singing and dancing than acting. She mentions Hamilton specifically at 15:03 x

The tiktok of her basically giving the middle finger to people who say she shouldn't wear shorts. Kinda childish Carrie also we get it you're chubby

I don't think she's happy about it. I think a lot of is a front. Like her saying how "happy" she is now. I don't buy it.

I think she last looked legitimately happy late 2016.

Just my opinion though!
I know it’s a silly comparison to make really but I think her whole attitude started to go downhill when she cut all of her hair off. This was really highlighted to me the other day when she posted for Toms birthday and she looked so carefree and happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know it’s a silly comparison to make really but I think her whole attitude started to go downhill when she cut all of her hair off. This was really highlighted to me the other day when she posted for Toms birthday and she looked so carefree and happy.
Agree 100%

It’s around 14:50 in this mornings video that she starts talking about ensembles being more singing and dancing than acting. She mentions Hamilton specifically at 15:03 x
That’s such a bleeping insult to ensembles but especially for the Hamilton ensemble, they’re absolutely incredible. Most of them play multiple supporting characters through the show, as well as cover multiple lead roles. I’d like to see Carrie memorise and be able to perform any of half a dozen tracks at the drop of a hat. She’s so lazy and entitled, my god. It really shows she’s never had to work hard to get a role!

Reactions: 12
And this.... exactly this, is all the proof you’ll ever need that she has been stunt cast in almost every role since she was Eponine, it’s hard to appreciate hard graft when everything is handed to you on a plate

She clearly doesn't really want to keep making the daily vids. That's what I took from her snappy reply on her Insta.

Ollie is clearly dedicated enough to set a daily schedule to film, edit, upload... and Carrie probably enjoyed the first few weeks... and now, like everything, she's bored of them and would rather make TikToks stroking her cat.

Her attitude is getting worse by the day.

And I totally agree the attitude came when her hair went. Absolute Karen.

• Wow
Off topic but even though I'm watching this thread I don't seem to be getting notified on new posts. Anyone else having the same issue?

Off topic but even though I'm watching this thread I don't seem to be getting notified on new posts. Anyone else having the same issue?
If you ignored the last notification for the thread or aren't caught up, I don't think it notifies you. Like I got this notification but on other fast moving threads, I don't get another notification until I've read the last one.
I think it's to stop you getting 30+ notifications whenever you log in.

If you ignored the last notification for the thread or aren't caught up, I don't think it notifies you. Like I got this notification but on other fast moving threads, I don't get another notification until I've read the last one.
I think it's to stop you getting 30+ notifications whenever you log in.
Ah that makes sense! Thank you. 😊

“Know very few triple threats” 🙄

suuuuuuure you don’t...
My thoughts exactly.

And like someone said earlier : would it have killed her to blow smoke up Oli's arse in that moment rather than saying she didn't know any?! "Well..... I happen to be sitting next to one!". Just something selfless for once!

Reactions: 16
My thoughts exactly.

And like someone said earlier : would it have killed her to blow smoke up Oli's arse in that moment rather than saying she didn't know any?! "Well..... I happen to be sitting next to one!". Just something selfless for once!
She can't do that... The limelight can't be taken off Carrie for one minute! The world would come to a standstill! 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.