Carrie Hope Fletcher - If you come out of the theatre acting like a Heather...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did any anyone see his ex Summer Strallen story quote "you can be proud of your ex but not want to get back with them"
She has posted similar things the last two weeks! She might of been with someone else but I always got the feeling she is/was raw with Oliver as they broke up early into the adams family tour......!
I’ve just had a quick scroll through Summer’s grid and it makes me so sad that her and Oliver broke up. I know you don’t know what goes on behind closed doors but they seemed to be in such a lovely relationship and he seemingly threw it all away... for Carrie.

Reactions: 7
I’ve just had a quick scroll through Summer’s grid and it makes me so sad that her and Oliver broke up. I know you don’t know what goes on behind closed doors but they seemed to be in such a lovely relationship and he seemingly threw it all away... for Carrie.
I just had a quick look too. She certainly seems to have a much more interesting time than our Carrie. With Carrie it’s just selfies with her eyes closed or the cat. Or Carrie with the cat. Or Carrie in her underwear/bikini.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Maybe I'm reading too much into it but I couldn't help but roll my eyes when Carrie said "...and our theatres are only 5 mins away from each other!" to Oli in last night's video. No having his lunch break by himself with his cast mates!

Reactions: 6
I'm speculating this is about Oliver but it still made me sad 😩
I think she’s had serious relationships after Oliver and seems to have moved on IMO. It did look like a lovely relationship but who knows what goes on behind closed doors. She does look like she’s fairly full on! I hope Oliver and Carrie are extremely happy, he must have the patience of a saint from how it comes across on camera though. For example, the part about the headphones in today’s video cracked me up. I think that sounded like a fairly normal exchange for a long term relationship but I enjoyed how she clearly didn’t want to come across as being controlling on camera And Ollie clearly knew he’d stuffed up mentioning it. Everyone bickers when they live together, it’s not a shock. There’s a lot of Carrie that I like, I just wish she’d take herself less seriously.

Reactions: 3
Just watching Ollie’s new good morning video about Frozen. Is it just me or does Carrie not seem that excited for him? I’d be jumping up and down if I was her and my bf just landed this part.

Reactions: 7
Right?! His first "proper" West End lead role too...

I wonder if she also auditioned and is just a tinsy bit bitter...

Her going off on a tangent about knowing Sam Barks and listing all the people she knows in it was ridiculous too.

Reactions: 6
Just watching Ollie’s new good morning video about Frozen. Is it just me or does Carrie not seem that excited for him? I’d be jumping up and down if I was her and my bf just landed this part.
I agree, I’d even go as far as saying she seems quite patronising about it. I think this is a consequence of insecurity though.

She seems to date someone who she feels doesn’t outshine her (post Alex). I don’t think she could be the less dominant one in a long term relationship. This series is backfiring on her though as Oliver is coming across far better and more effortlessly. I’ve really warmed to him through the videos

Reactions: 8
Of course she’s not excited for him, it’s not about HER!!

Right?! His first "proper" West End lead role too...

I wonder if she also auditioned and is just a tinsy bit bitter...

Her going off on a tangent about knowing Sam Barks and listing all the people she knows in it was ridiculous too.
YES!!

It’s all “he’s my friend”, “I know him” etc etc! I know we only see a bit of them on camera but she wins the award for “least excited gf ever”

Also maybe she did audition, especially given the first one was such a long time ago.

Reactions: 2
She knows that this is it, ollie is now going to be a household name, he's going to be moving up the ranks and after frozen it's going to be bigger and better musicals... Unlike where her which is a never ending cycle of sunt cast, Les mis, stunt cast, Les mis.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She knows that this is it, ollie is now going to be a household name, he's going to be moving up the ranks and after frozen it's going to be bigger and better musicals... Unlike where her which is a never ending cycle of sunt cast, Les mis, stunt cast, Les mis.
Don't forget playing Beth from War of the World's.

Carrie has competition now and she won't like it one bit.

Reactions: 1
To be fair they've probably known for weeks ...

To be fair they've probably known for weeks ...
This is also true but you’d think she’d be bursting at the seems to share this moment with him. She’s always excited about sharing her long kept secret projects with her audience so she has the capacity to do it, she just doesn’t seem to want to.

☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼 I couldn’t agree with this more.

• Heart
War Of The Worlds is the oddest thing I’ve ever seen on stage! Lots of actors flinging themselves and occasionally bursting in to flames. Carries role in in seems to be stunt cast quite a lot, when we saw it she was Heidi from the Sugarbabes.

Reactions: 2
I'm watching Oliver's video about Frozen and just at the start Carrie only looks happy when Oliver is looking at her and then goes back to grumpy and keeps talking about how "we" made the video, Oliver can't really have a victory on his own, can't he?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.