Carrie Hope Fletcher - If you come out of the theatre acting like a Heather...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so pleased for Oliver.

He has properly worked his way up and grafted doing panto and ensemble work so he appreciates this opportunity and knows about all the different roles in the theatre and respects them. Unlike Carrie he'd never look down on the ensemble because he's been there.

He's had a much more varied career than Carrie and he works harder and he can dance.

Carrie will definitely keep him around, more free trips to Disney with VIP treatment now Oliver is in with them.

Reactions: 13
Anyone else find the stories about all those unsolicited d*** pics really jarring? Even more so after her posting about Oli's happy news.

Completely feels like a "anyway back to me, I'm so desirable look at all this filth I get sent"

Real classy.

Reactions: 11
Samantha Barks as Elsa too. Thats a pretty amazing achievement for Oliver. Good for him!

But shes the only eponine ever!!!!!! Not samantha!!!

Reactions: 12
Wow.... celebrating Oliver landing a role in a major new musical by basically posting a picture of herself with him in the background.... she’s not bitter at all 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if she did audition for Frozen! If so she’ll be even more salty towards Oliver 😂

Reactions: 5
Hurray for Oliver. I do actually think he has put in the graft and deserves it. Yes he may be a little bit more known because of association with Carrie but he doesn't actually flaunt their relationship for likes.

Re: Cinderella, I think the promo graphics look really dated, I think people will flock to the Frozen and Les Mis etc when theatres are back.

Sad to hear how Cam Mack and ALW have treated the theatre staff.

This is probably why Carrie is doubling down on her commitment to Cinderella. “I don’t care that my boyfriend (/son) is in DISNEYS Frozen because I’m Cinderella. THE FIRST ONE. So there!”

Reactions: 6
Anyone seen the frozen broadway musical love is an open door on youtube theres a part where hans puts his head in annas boobs. Very strange watch but wow imagine the green eyed monster in the audience in the west end version

Reactions: 2
I had to come on this thread this morning when I saw the story. She must be so jealous of Oliver. Cinderella being postponed will be her saying she didn't even audition. Samantha barks is an incredible musical singer, kudos to her

I admit, I'm not an Oliver fan, I find him, well, creepy. (but maybe that's because I saw him in addams family) but you can't say he hasn't worked hard through theatre (with maybe a pinch of help here and there from Carrie on workshops and getting his name out there last year)

Anyone seen the frozen broadway musical love is an open door on youtube theres a part where hans puts his head in annas boobs. Very strange watch but wow imagine the green eyed monster in the audience in the west end version
Bloody hell, Hans gets to proper throw the lady around. Oliver's going to need to be fit for this role!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Loved the good morning video for his announcement! Am I reading too much into it that he’s not too bothered for Addams? Like he reached for the high fidelity hat, he had is thumbs up for back to the future but Addams he just did the shakey hand like not bothered!

Reactions: 1
I don’t think they’ll stay together long the connection they clearly had originally isn’t there any more, she’s lost all confidence in the way she looks. The thing with Cinderella is to me it doesn’t seem like there’s the full thought behind it or the money to make it a success. Sticking CHF in some clumpy boots and making Cinders look semi modern with a dodgily dressed stepmother(?)/fairy godmother(?) does not inspire me or say ‘ALW musical’. It looks cheap! She couldn’t play Elsa she needs sadly to realise that you can be what she calls plus size and have short hair in the YouTube world but to be cast (and not stunt cast) she needs to change up her look. Oliver is very dashing looking so that will get him cast in roles like Hans all day long & now he’s getting more successful he’s going to leave her in the dust.
It's not just her look, Carrie doesn't appear to ever do much extra development in her weaker skills. Yes she sings, and can sing well, but when do we ever see her taking a dance class? When do we see her practicing acting outside of the role she's currently doing? If I were in her position I would be doing everything I could to stay on top of my skills and fitness so I could prove that I'm not a stunt cast and that I'm the best person for the role.

Reactions: 6
Watch her be incredibly jealous and passive aggressive towards whoever has been cast as Anna

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Bloody hell, Hans gets to proper throw the lady around. Oliver's going to need to be fit for this role!

Bloody hell, this is off topic but she was really reaching for those notes in this performance. I realised I was wincing every time I knew the next one was coming!

Watch her be incredibly jealous and passive aggressive towards whoever has been cast as Anna
And the thing is, had she been cast as Anna, she would be ALL over the guy playing Hans (if it wasn't Oliver) and posting every day on her Insta about their amazing chemistry and how she gets to make out with a hot guy every night. Can you imagine her reaction if Oliver's co-star does the same?? I can't think of anyone else in the MT scene who would do such a classy thing though.

The understudy for Anna was also the understudy Jenna in Waitress so no doubt that's a double-whammy jealousy for her!

Speaking of which - why does she always say she's "not the right age" for characters such as Jenna or Mrs Lovett?! I know Mrs L is generally cast older here, but a performance is a performance and Carrie isn't as young as she'd like to think! Beth in War Of The Worlds isn't a young role and she got away with that fine.

Jenna was always cast round about her age and younger sometimes so it always seemed odd for her to use that as an excuse.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.