Carrie Hope Fletcher - If you come out of the theatre acting like a Heather...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus she’s still going.

I don’t care what size jeans she wears,
But if there was a BMI scale for ego this woman would be off the chart.

she’s draining. She’s physically draining,
Even when she’s “fighting” for a valid enough cause she’s draining. 🤦‍♀️

most of the time I don’t care if she’s right or wrong I just want her to say.... less. 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The worst is, someone did a nice drawing of that quote, she shared it on her story and then she redid a crappy version of it herself ?

And now she's just doing a bunch of crappy looking quotes on her stories that are barely readable 😂

Watch out for the "I bought an iPad" and the 2 weeks of drawings before she forgets about it entirely
lmao she is so transparent

Reactions: 2
Her ego is astronomical. I honestly don't know how more people don't find her absolutely insufferable.

She really needs telling to just shut up and put a sock in it 😂

Reactions: 6
Um excuse me everyone?! Why are you all criticising someone who got an A* in Art GCSE? DID YOU HEAR ME I SAID SHE GOT AN A* IN ART GCSE

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I watched a bootleg of a different performance of Heathers and wow the difference between the official recording of Dead Girl Walking Carrie did while recovering from tonsillitis and the performance of someone not pushing themselves through an illness that affects their voice is insane.

She’s almost in that awful ranty space she gets in when Oliver is away and she’s lonely/bored so does whatever she can to be the centre of attention. Maybe all is not well.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if one of the reasons she doesn’t like Six is because of all the different body types on stage?
I always thought she didn’t like Six because Jodie Steele was in it

She was so jealous of Jodie’s talent in Heathers, didn’t she get a rave review from the press and Carrie couldn’t take it

Has anyone else noticed how she clings to people she's worked with for example, Sophie Isaacs, Scott Paige and Celinde?

It doesn't seem like she has many, if a lot, of other friends?

I vaguely remember her saying she supposedly barely sees anyone because of how "busy" she is but it does seem a little strange

Reactions: 1
Jodie is in the tour which was quite recent so I’m not sure if that would be the reason. She doesn’t like Six because she knows they wouldn’t cast her.

Has she said anything about Hamilton this past week? or you know at all? On a TikTok video she indicated that she didn’t really know the material..

Does having unhealthy habits lead to long term health issues? Yes.

Does being too overweight or underweight lead to long term health issues? Yes.

Do your habits or body size affect your worth as a person? No!

You can't be healthy at every size unfortunately. Even people with a normal body weight aren't healthy due to illness or bad habits. But to keep pushing this narrative that being obese doesn't affect your health is so ignorant.

My bf is doing a PhD studying muscular atrophy and ageing and some research in his field is scary...

A person who builds and maintained high quality muscle tone and high %age of muscle in their young life still has the strength of an inactive young person when they reach old age. So you can imagine how much strength an inactive person loses when they get older.

Keeping a low body fat %age and building good quality muscle reduces chances of heart disease, diabetes etc.

People aren't saying that being overweight makes you less of a person, they're saying that you should be mindful of your habits and knowing that increasing weight isnt good for you. (Also, arguments from young people who have no health problems or bad bloodwork annoy me too.... just because your weight doesnt affect you now, it most probably will do when you're older).

Sorry for ranting :') but people like carrie and others in the HAES movement make me so angry.

Sorry to cling onto the running thing but in her story she posted that she's been on 64 runs since April last year, which works out at about one run a week. I get that lockdown has happened and that she has been in shows and rehearsals during that period but it's very much not the three runs a week she's throwing in the faces of the fat-shaming trolls.

Reactions: 3
I always thought she didn’t like Six because Jodie Steele was in it

She was so jealous of Jodie’s talent in Heathers, didn’t she get a rave review from the press and Carrie couldn’t take it
Nah she said she didn't like it long before Jodie was involved.

Jolie started in the touring version with Lauren Drew who was also in Heathers around the same time that Sophie Isaacs started playing the same part in the West End. She seemed quite close with Sophie so I thought that might finally get her to go see it, but apparently not!

I didn’t like Six when I first heard it. I was basing my not liking it on quite a bad performance of Don’t Lose Your Head on the One Show. I’ve since listened to the soundtrack and fallen in love with it- I actually prefer Christina Modestou’s version of Don’t Lose Your Head to Millie O’Connells *sorry Six fans*. Was supposed to be seeing Six on tour this year but it’s now been moved to next year because of the pandemic. You can’t really say if you like or not like a show when you haven’t seen it. I’m about half way through this mornings video and when it came to ‘role least suited to’ the first thing I thought was Truly in Chitty! Instead she goes to a workshop for a musical that nobody knows about. It’s weird I used to not like Oliver, and now I prefer him over Carrie.

I don’t think Six translates very well on to television, I saw it when it was in Edinburgh and started recommending everyone watch the extracts they’ve done on tv and ended up apologising to people! But it’s amazing live. More like a pop concert hybrid than a traditional musical. I wonder if Carrie feels a bit threatened that her position as queen of the west end kids fandoms is under challenge- Six fans are bonkers.

Reactions: 3
Why do you think Carrie could never be cast in Six? Is it just because it's very dance heavy?

I haven't seen it so genuinely wondering. Love the concept of it though! Was just reading up on it and didn't realise Jodie had done Wicked too... quite the career.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.