Carrie Hope Fletcher - If you come out of the theatre acting like a Heather...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep noticing how all of Carrie's comments on YouTube are ALWAYS positive which I've found relatively strange.

Thought I'd do a weird experiment and check for any negative ones, then come back later and see if it's still there.

She absolutely deletes the constructive criticism/egative comments. This comment has mysteriously disappeared.

I honestly don't know how she can bothered deleting them. Maybe she has too much time on her hands at the moment 🤔

Very strange.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I keep noticing how all of Carrie's comments on YouTube are ALWAYS positive which I've found relatively strange.

Thought I'd do a weird experiment and check for any negative ones, then come back later and see if it's still there.

She absolutely deletes the constructive criticism/egative comments. This comment has mysteriously disappeared.

I honestly don't know how she can bothered deleting them. Maybe she has too much time on her hands at the moment 🤔

Very strange.
yeah, she does that to ALL of her platforms actually. Instagram replies are always being deleted too, leaving only those praising her or ones that she thinks she can give a good argument to (and then block the commenters right after that so it looks like she has the last word.)

i think that’s why she hates twitter the most, as she can’t delete what others are saying there. That’s why she uses the block button so excessively.

oh and hi, by the way. I was on the other forum under a different name until it’s impossible to post anything there. :)

Reactions: 6
No, look at her Disneyworld vlogs, she talks proudly about how many times she has gone.
Yeah I was on about going to the Paris Disneyland as a child and how even that was way out of my family's price range for holidays, so I can't even imagine how expensive multiple Florida trips would be.

Reactions: 3
yeah, she does that to ALL of her platforms actually. Instagram replies are always being deleted too, leaving only those praising her or ones that she thinks she can give a good argument to (and then block the commenters right after that so it looks like she has the last word.)

i think that’s why she hates twitter the most, as she can’t delete what others are saying there. That’s why she uses the block button so excessively.

oh and hi, by the way. I was on the other forum under a different name until it’s impossible to post anything there. :)
Welcome to the Haydur Family 😇

Yeah, I've noticed this as well. She never used to do it on YouTube or Instagram as far as I'm aware so wonder why she's doing it now. Why doesn't she just turn the comments off?

This comment tickled me as well. That explanation for hiding your sub count... I have no words...

I think I read somewhere on another forum that she's probably on the 600k mark and if you look at those like Emma Blackery who have been on YouTube a similar time, she's already past the million mark.

Can I just say there is absolutely nothing wrong with having 600k subs, that's impressive!

However, with the low views she's been getting of late, it makes you wonder how many of them actually watch her still. It looks it's mainly young MT fans from what I can tell.

Attachments

She never used to stay in Disney property when she went as a child she used to stay on international drive, so that would have been a lot cheaper for her parents, plus Disney was a hell of a lot cheaper back in the late 90s early 2000's

Reactions: 1
As far I'm aware, it was still expensive if the 90s. I went in 97 and when we went, it wasn't cheap.

We did self catering and mainly bought cereal and made sandwiches.

I have no doubt her parents would have saved up as well but going that many times? It all adds up. I know people who were living pay cheque to pay cheque and never left the country due to the cost of even going to Spain or the Canary Islands so I'm finding it hard to believe her.

Also, I remember reading about Matt Willis' upbringing. He grew up working class and the only way he got into Sylvia Young was through a scholarship because his mum couldn't afford to send him.

Reactions: 7
I find both her and her brother super annoying. He was always the irritating one in McFly. I was just having a little look on wiki and he went to Sylvia Young and she was doing adverts at age 5?? Pushy stage parents much??
And now Tom snd Gi are doing exactly the same. Pushing their kids into the limelight at every opportunity

Reactions: 7
What Carrie fails to realise is that a lot of us will have grown up with working parents, but I know personally no matter how hard my parents saved we absolutely would not have been able to afford a holiday like Disney world. And it’s insulting that she basically infers that people that didn’t go as a child didn’t have parents that scrimped and saved. Mine did and our holidays would be within the UK! Someone mentioned (and I agree) how ridiculous it was when she was shocked at Oliver first going on a plane age 11.
I wouldn’t even mind if she would just accept her privilege and be grateful, would it kill her to be like “I realise just how lucky I was as a kid”. Hell I sit here and think how lucky I was just to be in a loving home with wonderful parents and that I didn’t want for much.

Even things like others have mentioned, having parents that ferried her to and from theatres (she mentioned she had to do half days at school when in les mis and her Dad would come pick her up from school at midday to make it to the theatre). How many “working class” parents could have jobs where they could take time off like that to take their kid to a west end show multiple times a week?

It doesn’t add up and like I say it really wouldn’t bother me if she just acknowledged it and showed some awareness / gratitude.

Sorry for the rant!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She said she's been asked to participate in a Leave a Light On concert livestream but deliberately hasn't replied to the email. The sheer lack of professionalism with this woman is embarrassing.

She said she's been asked to participate in a Leave a Light On concert livestream but deliberately hasn't replied to the email. The sheer lack of professionalism with this woman is embarrassing.
Meh, plenty of better powerhouse singers out of Wicked and other shows that can take her place if she's too stupid to take up the invitation.

Meh, plenty of better powerhouse singers out of Wicked and other shows that can take her place if she's too stupid to take up the invitation.
I think, again, it just cements how large in ego has become.

So unprofessional and rude not to even reply out of courtesy and respect.

If I can't attend something, either in a personal or work setting, I still respond and say I won't be going. It's just the decent thing to do.

Someone needs to knock that ego of hers down. Does she honestly think she's so special and unique that she's above being respectful?

Honestly, she absolutely disgusts me.

She....said that she deliberately didn’t reply?
That’s awful. What bad manners, what a huge lack of professionalism.

Did she say that in a video? Do you remember which one/what she said?

Reactions: 1
She's a selfish little witch.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That’s quite the toxic attitude, the suggestion that it’s okay to be rude and dismissive because you are watching out for your mental health. You can still be polite.

Reactions: 6
Yeah just from this morning at approx 15:30
what the actual hell.... that is so rude and unprofessional. And it’s not the same as looking after yourself and your mental health at all! Oliver did right when he said he had to pick up the phone to let them know he couldn’t do the audition, but Carrie just let the email sit there without replying??? What about the mental health of those who had to worry about planning the show and finding replacements?

I do hope these organizers remember she treated them like this, especially for a charity project. Saying no politely for whatever reason is totally acceptable. Leaving such things on read is despicable.

These daily videos only remind me why I unsubscribed a long time ago. :(

Reactions: 8
That’s quite the toxic attitude, the suggestion that it’s okay to be rude and dismissive because you are watching out for your mental health. You can still be polite.
Exactly I'm by no means saying she should have to do the online concert, if it's not something she wants to do then that's her decision. But to deliberately not reply to the email to politely decline, I find so rude. The organiser of the event could be holding a spot/date thinking she'll get back to them, a spot which could be filled with another performer that actually wants to do it.

Reactions: 8
Seriously, a simple 'thanks for considering me, but not this time' would have been better than just ignoring it? Who does she think she is?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.