Carrie Hope Fletcher #99 Eurgh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl in the background of this video 🤣

I can feel her disdain for these two plums as Joel pans across Carrie and the pram, probably on his 4th take trying to make it look natural and spontaneous. You can just imagine how loud they’d be in such a small space as they hope to be recognised as the first parents ever/west end superstars.
IMG_5928.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The thing is, you just never know. We'd all like to think all the west end lot (and people we know in general) are good and safe people. But that's just not the case, you just never really know people, I mean look at the Ross William Wild court case at the moment.
Yeah you always need to be so careful, because what's a nonce going do? Purposefully try and gain access to children any way they can. Teachers/tutors/coaches all should be rigorously checked.

Reactions: 13
I wonder what on earth cast recording this is?! Or has he announced Hamilton West End before the official account has 😂
More likely the Live Aid musical I'd have thought.

I presume he thinks that getting to set foot in there makes him equivalent to a sixth Beatle or something, in the same way that Crabbie reckons that her tenuous Grammie nominations make her a virtual rock and roll hall of fame inductee?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The thing is, you just never know. We'd all like to think all the west end lot (and people we know in general) are good and safe people. But that's just not the case, you just never really know people, I mean look at the Ross William Wild court case at the moment.
You’re spot on. The foundation of ALL basic safeguarding should be the mantra “it COULD happen here”. Which these two should know since they are working with children and quite possibly some vulnerable adults!

Reactions: 14
I wonder what on earth cast recording this is?! Or has he announced Hamilton West End before the official account has 😂
Has to be Live Aid musical, he hasn't done anything else.

However seems to be he has announced before anyone else and was probably meant to.

He probably thinks no one can crack the code of blindingly obvious hashtags

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not a violent person but somehow, a photo of him makes me want to buy a set of knuckle dusters

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m not a violent person but somehow, a photo of him makes me want to buy a set of knuckle dusters
It’s his prominent nipples that make me feel 🤢 He dresses like an old man too, I don’t think I’ve ever seen him dress well. Even on his multiple weddings, the suits didn’t fit/suit him

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Tattle: maybe you should take some child safeguarding precautions before launching your half-arsed business

The Montagues:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If they were going to make a cast recording of Hamilton from the West End it would have been with the original cast. He’s one of those people who has to reveal a big secret before anyone else isn’t he 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I used to chaperone at my daughters musical theatre group, years ago but even then there was training and official documentaion and DBS checks and a literal mound of safeguarding, health and safety and official paperwork that had to be done. I can't imagine that these two have everything necessary in place.
All of this is needed and it only takes one parent to moan and they will be inspected by the council. If they dont have enough DBS/trained chaperones on site for their workshops they will be shut down. For little ones this is one chaperone per eight children. 12 older. You also need males for the male kids. Its no longer considered good practice for an all female chaperone team. You also can’t teach/admin AND chaperone at the same time. If Carrie or Joel has the baby there one of them wont count at all as a chaperone.
But I’m sure you both knew that. Right guyssssssss!!!!????

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Les mis posted this...and (unless I missed it) not one comment about Carrie.

Mainly Rochelle and Patti

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh good. It's performative activism day
Everyone who posts those infographics in the middle of thirst traps/regular stories don't actually care about what's happening. It's all performative to make themselves feel/look better. I said what I said.

• Heart
Reactions: 20