Carrie Hope Fletcher #99 Eurgh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if he kept his awful Australian accent that he had on stage in Just For One Day, for the cast album as well.

I guess if they have gone ahead with the cast album, then it's likely they are putting it on again somewhere (I know they said they would on Children in Need or whatever they bombed on).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Of COURSE he went to the Disney store afterwards. Has either of them ever made a video that doesn’t mention or feature Disney in any way?

Reactions: 15
Who would buy the album though? You can just listen to the originals for free on most streaming services. Plus they are a hell of a lot better 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder if he kept his awful Australian accent that he had on stage in Just For One Day, for the cast album as well.

I guess if they have gone ahead with the cast album, then it's likely they are putting it on again somewhere (I know they said they would on Children in Need or whatever they bombed on).
It’s going to Toronto.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Phone thefts are rife in London just now where people are having their phones snatched literally out of their hands by criminals passing on bikes … and here’s Joel not only walking around oblivious gurning and filming himself but also apparently leaving it sitting while he recorded himself crossing the road 🤦‍♀️

Can you imagine the RANT against the police for failing to catch these criminals if Joel had his phone pinched. Also, iirc Carrie was nearly a victim of this but just managed to keep hold of her phone.

The air sucking through teeth VO is hideous, please never do this again John.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

New ick unlocked.
How did she sleep with him? I couldn’t even if he was the last one left on this earth and the survival of the species depended on us. Extinction is preferable to reproducing with that walking ick. 🙅🏼‍♀️🙅🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The fact that he obviously thinks he's funny is the very reason this is is the most cringeworthy thing I've seen in forever. John, you are not funny, or any of the other admirable things Carrie tries to convince us you are. At most you are a donor...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How did she sleep with him? I couldn’t even if he was the last one left on this earth and the survival of the species depended on us. Extinction is preferable to reproducing with that walking ick. 🙅🏼‍♀️🙅🏼‍♀️
I’d say easily as she’s just as bad

Reactions: 9
I’d say easily as she’s just as bad
Oh I know. But if I were her, after being with Pete and Oliver I’d rather sew it shut than let Joel anywhere near me and it. 😂😂😂
But I’m not desperate and she is..😇

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This reminds me of when I had a severely dyslexic boss, and when assigning our names to the till he put Geogre instead of George. Poor kid was known as "Jog-ruh" the whole time we worked there.
Ge-OGRE. You say? New name for Joel right there.

• Haha
Reactions: 31