Carrie Hope Fletcher #99 Eurgh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she does a new Q&A soon I feel weirdly interested in asking her about how how the intimacy in her freshly new marriage is going since Maybelline's birth. I don't feel like they don't have any chemistey at all since probably their first trip when they shared videos of them snogging and I just wonder what changed
I can't imagine Carrie being a good shag. She doesn't seem very grown up or like she has any sexual desire at all. She called sex "boinking" for god's sake. She probably lies there like a starfish in silence until it's over.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I can't imagine Carrie being a good shag. She doesn't seem very grown up or like she has any sexual desire at all. She called sex "boinking" for god's sake. She probably lies there like a starfish in silence until it's over.
Great. I know what I’ll be dreaming about tonight 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope she does a new Q&A soon I feel weirdly interested in asking her about how how the intimacy in her freshly new marriage is going since Maybelline's birth. I don't feel like they don't have any chemistey at all since probably their first trip when they shared videos of them snogging and I just wonder what changed
she got the baby and now doesn’t care

Reactions: 11
If I post on social media on a weekday in the future, without my child in her photo, I must remember to tell my followers that she is at school, in case they worry 🙄
Wait… we can’t just leave babies and children at home alone while we go and be #workingparents?!

Yet another thing they don’t tell us before we have children! Carrie needs to write a parenting guide and include this along with making sure you have pain relief after birth. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does Joel always look damp
I saw them coming out of the aquarium, had to do a double take, both looked miserable as hell, also joel looked like hed been for a bleeping swim. Also didn't realise how short carrie is. I always thought she was taller

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I saw them coming out of the aquarium, had to do a double take, both looked miserable as hell, also joel looked like hed been for a bleeping swim. Also didn't realise how short carrie is. I always thought she was taller
Maybe he had taken a dip with Bob 🤭
---
How is she not absolutely mortified by this? I feel like she’s pretending it’s funny by making a joke of it all, but really, she’s cringing inside. Still makes me feel 🤢 that she said she calls him piranha…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Please tell me you were wearing sunglasses, to protect your poor eyes from Ronald McDonald hair glare!
---
Joel is the human form definition of the word “moist”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I mean this is the Carrie that's had a rant about in-theatre bootleg filming or "slime tutorials", and then gone on to use bootleg footage of herself in Cindermehla in her tiktok videos, so ...
I think performers are notoriously two faced for this, they have to publicly shame bootleg filming but then they are in the filmers DMs asking for the footage. That is the one and only time I’ll “defend” Carrie 🤣 Although ofc she takes it to a whole other level with her long rants. Most performers just make one tweet being annoyed when they are performing and see camera lights 😂

Reactions: 10
I think performers are notoriously two faced for this, they have to publicly shame bootleg filming but then they are in the filmers DMs asking for the footage. That is the one and only time I’ll “defend” Carrie 🤣 Although ofc she takes it to a whole other level with her long rants. Most performers just make one tweet being annoyed when they are performing and see camera lights 😂
Carrie ”why say one sentence when 20 will do”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder why they took that post down. If I had to guess it would be the comments though.

I noticed they were wearing Mabel front facing, that’s generally considered a no no in the baby wearing community as it’s not ergonomic and baby has no option to turn their face away from stimuli. However, I don’t suppose many of their teen followers would know this. 🤷

Reactions: 14
I went to the Sea Life London a couple of months ago. Maybe they looked miserable partly because like me they were disappointed by it. Dark, not much to see. Penguins looked suicidal being cooped up in a tank in a basement beneath City Hall.

London Zoo would have been better.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14