Carrie Hope Fletcher #99 Eurgh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phone thefts are rife in London just now where people are having their phones snatched literally out of their hands by criminals passing on bikes … and here’s Joel not only walking around oblivious gurning and filming himself but also apparently leaving it sitting while he recorded himself crossing the road 🤦‍♀️

Can you imagine the RANT against the police for failing to catch these criminals if Joel had his phone pinched. Also, iirc Carrie was nearly a victim of this but just managed to keep hold of her phone.

The air sucking through teeth VO is hideous, please never do this again John.
OT but me & my date ended up helping a tourist who’d had his phone snatched this way on Thursday night. Spoke to the police when they arrived and they told us they’d dealt with 5 of the same reports since they started their shifts only 40 mins earlier… it’s scary out there right now. Felt so bad for the guy as well, he was just in London for the weekend! And yet people like Joel are putting their phones on the actual ground and walking away from them. The mind boggles.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can’t even bring myself to hit play….its too embarrassing to even look at that still image 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Eurgh, had a jump scare when John popped up on tiktok, nightmare! Also, what a bleeping idiot putting his phone down to film himself crossing the road 😂, he's just so uncool.
Just watched this on his Instagram and add this to Carrie’s Disney tally even though it doesn’t rule her life in the slightest guys

IMG_4492.png

Also he used the hashtag #workingdad oh my god shut up. My husband has an actual full time job but still doesn’t ever mention being a working dad, yet this pelican who spends 30 seconds onstage a night mentions it every chance he can get? Insanity.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
He will never stop giving me incel vibes tbh, I don’t think he was ever touched by anyone before Carrie.
The incel vibes also align with his attitude towards Ronaldo and his overall aggressive behaviour on social media.

Reactions: 36
Just watched this on his Instagram and add this to Carrie’s Disney tally even though it doesn’t rule her life in the slightest guys

View attachment 3025394

Also he used the hashtag #workingdad oh my god shut up. My husband has an actual full time job but still doesn’t ever mention being a working dad, yet this pelican who spends 30 seconds onstage a night mentions it every chance he can get? Insanity.
Why do they want a pat on the back for working 😭 Loads of parents work

Reactions: 17

View attachment 3025394

‘This pelican’ 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why do they want a pat on the back for working 😭
“Working” since I’d hardly call what they do work or compare it to real working parents. That’s why they feel the need to overly compensate with those stupid hashtags. They’re trying very hard to convince themselves and everyone else that they work. 😇

Reactions: 16
I've known camp straight men too, but have to admit none as queeny as Joel. He does seem a bit unique.
He gives major icky David Walliams vibes where he can play the “role” of the campy queen when it suits him, but he still has the privileges of being a straight man. Someone else’s sexuality (that they’re often attacked and discriminated against for) isn’t your costume. The posts of him at the PRIDE events are cringe, just go be an ally as yourself, not some stereotypical caricature.

• Heart
Reactions: 39