Carrie Hope Fletcher #99 Eurgh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way they obsessively read this thread though! It's literally been changed because their shady behaviour was pointed out on here.

Really shameful conduct from Ogres² 😡 I hope the other businesses they stole footage off do a video exposing Beggar's Call.

Reactions: 17
Classic Carrie. Trying to skip to the end game without the hard work. These legimate theatre schools have built up their membership amd skills over years of hard work.

You Mrs Montague do not get to steal that reputation and pass it off as Beginners Call.
Don’t have any decent footage to sell your dodgy business then guess what? You have to wait. Like any small business hoping to grow you have to make the product to sell the product.
Stealing others intellectual property like choreo is a hard no as you both are well aware.
if youre not aware that putting up images and videos of children not in your membership (where the actual group will have sought permission from parents) is wrong then you have no business running a business aimed at under 18s

Reactions: 15
Sorry but they should be slammed for stealing other companies content and using it as promotional material for their own company. They don't own the intellectual property of the footage, they don't have the authorisation of the people visible in the clips, etc. The fact they're using it to market and sell (or attempt to) makes it even worse.

Reactions: 30
They may moan about us 'haters', but honestly I think we teach them a lot too and possibly stop them getting in trouble.

It's so clear how little business and sales and marketing experience they have. They think they can just set up a website and socials and just run events how they want.

I still think they don't do the necessary safe guarding stuff, but haven't got caught out yet. But, it only takes one. And looking at the vulnerable and dramatic type of people in their fan group, it wouldn't surprise me if something happens one day.

Reactions: 19
I’m sorry but I find Carrie’s Anti-Tory posts extremely funny because no one gives off stronger Massive Tory energy like Carrie

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Simple really, just don't steal other people's media.

Imagine if someone stole Carrie or Joel's posts and used for promotion or acted like it was their's.

You'd think these so called experts in social media would know about not using others content without permission
I mean this is the Carrie that's had a rant about in-theatre bootleg filming or "slime tutorials", and then gone on to use bootleg footage of herself in Cindermehla in her tiktok videos, so ...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I assume Gary and John have done a safe guarding course? Otherwise they shouldn't be working with children under the age of 18. It is now a legal requirement, my Mum who was a cleaner at a school had to even do it.

Also as a parent I would not let my child join a class unless this had been done.

Gary/John are you breaking the law?

Reactions: 24
I'd hope they've done a course, but I better it didn't enter their head to.

Shouldn't they be crb checked too? (Or whatever the current equivalent is)

Reactions: 10
I think they should have done Beginner's Call as YouTube videos, a series dedicated to theatre - interviews, tips, facts about working in the industry and behind the scenes videos

Not this sorry excuse for a company

I doubt they have anything in order for this shambolic money grab scheme. As someone who works with children myself, I’m wondering if they’re even cleared to do so? And what about the people they bring in? Health and safety, insurance etc also a concern.

Reactions: 12
I used to chaperone at my daughters musical theatre group, years ago but even then there was training and official documentaion and DBS checks and a literal mound of safeguarding, health and safety and official paperwork that had to be done. I can't imagine that these two have everything necessary in place.

Reactions: 17
I feel like they are the type of people to be like 'well we have a kid ourselves, why would we need to be checked by the police?'

• Heart
Reactions: 25
They may moan about us 'haters', but honestly I think we teach them a lot too and possibly stop them getting in trouble.
True, by now it's probably a 50/50 on checking the thread - either to moan about the mean haters that want their downfall, or to check and see if Joe leaked their address again or if something is shady / illegal with their business, or if a TikTok Joel posted is more problematic than usual. We're like a fact checker for these two idiots 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know we joke about Joel being Shrek, but tbh shrek is at least a good guy.

Joel is more the looks of Shrek with the personality of Lord Farquad

• Haha
Joel has shown repeatedly that he either doesn’t know about/doesn’t care about IP law, so the video stealing doesn’t surprise me at all. Both him and Carrie give massive vibes of people who say “we didn’t SAY it was our footage” and argue with their lawyers because their 2 minutes on Google is definitely equal to lawyer qualifications and experience.

Reactions: 18
Joel will be DBS checked as he worked with children at his “production company”, however, rest need to be redone every few years. It used to be each time you moved to a new post working with children, but I think that’s changed now. I can’t see them being bothered about doing a safe guarding course, which is ridiculous. Fair enough, each person they’ve got teaching a class, maybe not, but as their the ones running a “drama school” which is promoting classes with under 18’s, they should be responsible and do a safeguarding course. I’ve done several and they’re hard going as the subject matter is intense, but they are so so important. Just shows what unprofessional fools they are

Reactions: 9
The thing is, you just never know. We'd all like to think all the west end lot (and people we know in general) are good and safe people. But that's just not the case, you just never really know people, I mean look at the Ross William Wild court case at the moment.

Reactions: 10