Carrie Hope Fletcher #99 Eurgh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And just like the band kept playing when the ship was sinking, we at Beginner's Call can tech YOU to keep performing through tough times! All for the reasonable price of £39.99!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And just like the band kept playing when the ship was sinking, we at Beginner's Call can tech YOU to keep performing through tough times! All for the reasonable price of £39.99!
Oopsie guys!!!!!!! There were a few technical difficulties but the sign-up sheet is now live!!!!! 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Same. I just scroll on

Also when they put the link in the story where the space to send a direct message/reply is so you can't click it.

Oh and text so small you can't read it on stories
Or when they put it so far to the right you end up just tapping onto the next story.

Reactions: 8
Oh I see the video on Instagram has been taken down, I wonder if somebody reported it to Theatre Under The Stars 🤔😉

Yes I did, as that company is bloody amazing, the work they produce and the effort they put in, they deserve all the praise. How the duck dare Gary and John pinch their work, they will never be at the level this group is 😡

The video they have posted instead is rubbish, just goes to show their true standard of work!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Oh I see the video on Instagram has been taken down, I wonder if somebody reported it to Theatre Under The Stars 🤔😉

Yes I did, as that company is bloody amazing, the work they produce and the effort they put in, they deserve all the praise. How the duck dare Gary and John pinch their work, they will never be at the level this group is 😡

The video they have posted instead is rubbish, just goes to show their true standard of work!
Good how dare they steal footage to pass off as their own. Though even in there new vid there are a few shots that look stolen

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Maybe if the Titanic’s captain had just made a candle the ship wouldn’t have sunk 💖
As the iceberg that the Titanic hit, I've been getting so much hate lately. 🙄 I was just doing my job, existing in the ocean like I've always done. It's not my fault they didn't see me coming! When I shattered all over the boat, that was me adding my own personal flair to the event. Some people have called it self-indulgent and derivative, but honestly, I was just being myself. Why should I have to take all this criticism and hate for being who I am? Everyone (not me) needs to Be Kind more. 🌊 Sending Love. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Stealing other people’s footage to advertise is especially galling because, with the possible exception of the dance class, they haven’t put together anything of even remotely that calibre.

The rest have been: a non participatory Zoom talk about Wicked, a day out at Joel’s job, the opportunity to sit in the same room as Jordan Luke Gage, and a Shakespeare class we’ve seen absolutely no content from.

Just really poor.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Also, they've done a few of these now. Where is the footage for marketing? Where are the cool and appealing reels and trailers ?

They just haven't got a clue and it shows all the time. They're just very unprofessional

Reactions: 22
Let’s be honest, all their sessions have been a glorified meet and greet. People have paid just to meet Moolah and see her face. That’s why they don’t have any good footage and resort to stealing other businesses footage, which is absolutely pathetic and a scam. They should be ashamed of themselves.
If I’m honest, they would deserve to be sued just to learn a lesson.

Reactions: 30
Let’s be honest, all their sessions have been a glorified meet and greet. People have paid just to meet Moolah and see her face. That’s why they don’t have any good footage and resort to stealing other businesses footage, which is absolutely pathetic and a scam. They should be ashamed of themselves.
If I’m honest, they would deserve to be sued just to learn a lesson.
No one attending the sessions is learning anything, and it's not like it's a CV worthy workshop either.

Reactions: 21
Carrie, I know you’re reading here. Nobody is going to sue you, nobody is trying to make you or Joel lose your jobs. So, no reason for your little brain to fabricate scenarios in which Tattle threatened you and your ogre‘s livelihood ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So, no reason for your little brain to fabricate scenarios in which Tattle threatened you and your ogre‘s livelihood
The only ones threatening their livelihood is the two of them with their lack of professionalism and poor behaviours. We’re just stating the obvious. 😇

I’m not gonna sue them since I don’t participate in their scammy workshops. If anything, I’m grateful because I’m home suffering with Covid and they always offer great entertainment. This thread is golden. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 15
BRB guys, off to open a new burger restaurant. I don't have any good photos of my food though so I'm going to stick some photos of Gordon Ramsay's burgers on my deliveroo page to drum up some business. I'm sure he won't mind and I'm definitely not misleading my customers. If you report me for copyright infringement and false advertising then you're a meanie hater xx

• Haha
Reactions: 34
1000021439.png

looooong time lurker! apparently all the clips from the video have been from previous workshops 🫣

sorry if this has been shared before!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Carrie, I know you’re reading here. Nobody is going to sue you, nobody is trying to make you or Joel lose your jobs. So, no reason for your little brain to fabricate scenarios in which Tattle threatened you and your ogre‘s livelihood ❤
Simple really, just don't steal other people's media.

Imagine if someone stole Carrie or Joel's posts and used for promotion or acted like it was their's.

You'd think these so called experts in social media would know about not using others content without permission

Reactions: 14
View attachment 3021876

looooong time lurker! apparently all the clips from the video have been from previous workshops 🫣

sorry if this has been shared before!
No
The wording is ‘much like those shown in the reel’
Is this is how theyre justifying STEALING other companies footage? Have those clips been taken down?
How dare they put a sticker over Mabel Hope Montague’s face and then splatter other kids over their social media. Disgraceful. Safeguarding is obviously not a priority at Beginners Call run by Joel Montague and Carrie Hope Fletcher.

and to answer a question further up they absolutely do know they are stealing footage from established companies and trying to pretend its their classes to encourage kids to attend theirs. Literally no words on this.

Reactions: 20