Carrie Hope Fletcher #98 It's A Small World After All

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol someone on a well known theatre board has described Carrie as "the James Corden of musicals"

harsh but fair :p
Carrie Hope Fletcher #99 - Carrielamity Vain - the James Cordon of musical theatre

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I mentioned earlier that Hannah lowther could be good, and even though she is very annoying, at least she has the physique to portray the role, as well as the ability to dance and sing. Although I’m not sure about her acting, as Six is family sung.

however, I do think Laura Dawn Pyatt (current touring Anne Boleyn) or Erin Caudwell (Seymour) would be even better, both have great comedic timing.

I saw Joel was again promoting the person who edited his god awful show reel. He claims to be able to do so many accents, I’m pretty sure he attempted a “cowboy”, as there was some referance to riding horses. I bet he tells Cazza she doesn’t need an accent coach, he can do the job! 🤭

Reactions: 8
Hi Crabbie and John, can you make sure you both do something ludicrous again today please, don't let yesterday's epic fail energy stop, we're hungry for more insane announcements and misguided rants from you both?

I was reading more of the comments on WOS and the Carrietastrophe Jane tour's own insta page, there are SO many people saying "DREAM CASTING!!!!!1111!!!" or "I'Ve WaITed ALL my LiFe fOr thIs!" .... and yet it seems to have translated to about 17 people max, actually buying any tickets?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I genuinely wonder why she was chosen to play that part. I'd never heard of Calamity Jane before so I looked it up. I don’t see her in that role at all. Really baffled why someone thought she was the perfect choice

Reactions: 13
I think people comment they’re buying tickets and write they love her so much or she’s their favourite human, in the hope of getting Carrie to respond “thanks 💖” or for joel to repost. I know she’s not in the same league of fame, but look how quickly Tom Holland sold out? Im pretty sure Sheridan smith sold out of the first few weeks, before it got such dire reviews and closed early.
Then there’s Carrie, ex west end actress, having sold a minuscule amount . The producers google her and up pops tattle. I bet they’ve been awake all night, not worrying about not selling tickets, but being hooked on what people really think of her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think people comment they’re buying tickets and write they love her so much or she’s their favourite human, in the hope of getting Carrie to respond “thanks 💖” or for joel to repost. I know she’s not in the same league of fame, but look how quickly Tom Holland sold out? Im pretty sure Sheridan smith sold out of the first few weeks, before it got such dire reviews and closed early.
Then there’s Carrie, ex west end actress, having sold a minuscule amount . The producers google her and up pops tattle. I bet they’ve been awake all night, not worrying about not selling tickets, but being hooked on what people really think of her
Yeah and even Tom Holland didn't actually sell out

Tickets now reappearing...at astronomical prices, but 'sold out' rarely means that

Reactions: 8
I genuinely wonder why she was chosen to play that part. I'd never heard of Calamity Jane before so I looked it up. I don’t see her in that role at all. Really baffled why someone thought she was the perfect choice
It looks like such a low budget tour given the terrible artwork and piss poor job of launching it, so she was probably the only one willing to take the job!

As others have observed, there's surely no way she would choose to be away from Maybelline or drag her round the country for over 30 weeks including her first birthday and possibly the walking/talking moments ... desperation to be seen "back in the saddle" has to be a factor, so that may have led her to do it for less money than others would accept.

Reactions: 9
This is the trailer for the last tour of this production. It really shows how small it is

Reactions: 1
Can we please add Joel saying he respects women now he’s with Carrie and had Mabel to the wiki?

Reactions: 29
So basically, from September on, Marbles will be on tour with her Mumma for a year, yes? Making sure that child is never exposed to other kids her age, nice. There is no way Carrie is leaving her alone with Shrek.
And it’s very transparent what Carrie and Joel are doing with this whole #workingparents thing: they want to tell everyone they’re the first people to become parents AND have a job, especially in the MT world. Also, it’s a way to deflect criticism because they will pretend they HAVE to work, because that’s what parents do and they’re just like everyone else. Yes I know that doesn’t make sense 😁 but that’s what happens if you want to be Not like other parents, and relatable at the same time.

Reactions: 17
I know we’ve mentioned on here how awful Joel’s dress sense is, but this is a new one. Why on earth is he wearing his socks up to his knees?!?

Of course he looks gormless too!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
His hair always looks like a small bundle of limp brown wool gently placed on his head. It doesn't look attached to his head (though we know it's plugged in there). It's like, wavy and yet completely flat and limp? It's like a 2d drawing of oily hair popped on his head

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I just had a look on. Theatreboard and there were a few people saying they thought Celinde Schoenmaker would've been perfect for the role. I can just see Carrie reading that and raging 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've just seen that Crabbie isn't doing the 1st March in Woking, which will be due to Mabelthorpes first birthday. Unfortunately there's no such pop ups for any of my local dates so I won't be buying any tickets.

1717155993082.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.