Carrie Hope Fletcher #98 It's A Small World After All

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joel's going to frickin explode if he looks at any of the ticket sales

Manchester Opera House

1717103249092.png

Woking
1717103352007.png

Liverpool
1717103467274.png

Pre-sale went well then

Did the superstalkerfans not get the memo?

Matinee sales are slightly better at the venues I checked (probably the shows that people will take their gran to).

The trouble with today's live ticket maps is they tell no lies, they can't claim a sellout when it isn't like promoters used to.

Calling it now, this is going to get canned before it even hits the road.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
£114 for a ticket in Manchester. Are they HIGH?
It’s a huge theatre as well.
Oh dear.
Manchester people. Hold firm. You’ll be getting a £109 discount nearer the time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
£114 for a ticket in Manchester. Are they HIGH?
It’s a huge theatre as well.
Oh dear.
Manchester people. Hold firm. You’ll be getting a £109 discount nearer the time.
I paid less for a front stalls ticket to Hadestown and a front row circle at the Lion King combined 😬

Will say the working parents thing has really peeved me off - they make out like it’s this huge special thing. Reality is most families have to do that day in day out to affords bills. Some working contrasting shifts where they rarely see each over so childcare is covered. Or some where a parent has to commute and gets to see a child for a small amount of time a day. Also most families don’t have a Debbie nearby who can help with childcare…

Reactions: 35
Joel's going to frickin explode if he looks at any of the ticket sales

Manchester Opera House

View attachment 2965770

Woking
View attachment 2965776

Liverpool
View attachment 2965783

Pre-sale went well then

Did the superstalkerfans not get the memo?

Matinee sales are slightly better at the venues I checked (probably the shows that people will take their gran to).

Calling it now, this is going to get canned before it even hits the road.
Pitiful. Can't help feeling some of the pathetic handful those tickets "sold" would be reserved for press anyway?

Reactions: 6
Producers of Calamity Jane: ‘There must be a mistake somewhere, the maths aren’t mathing. She has a HUGE fan base. 606k insta followers, 465k on X, 77k on TikTok.
But we’ve only sold twenty tickets…All in the name of Joel Montague.’

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Producers of Calamity Jane: ‘There must be a mistake somewhere, the maths aren’t mathing. She has a HUGE fan base. 606k insta followers, 465k on X, 77k on TikTok.
But we’ve only sold twenty tickets…All in the name of Joel Montague.’
It’s ok, Joel has 431 northern friends to buy some for Manchester

• Haha
Reactions: 48
There’s only so many times that Debbie, Giovanna, Tom and Scott can go and see it, even on family freebies

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I loved Calamity Jane as a child, and I would probably attempt to go to see a production of it… except I cannot justify spending money seeing Carrie. I think it would make me so sad. I cannot imagine she’d be any good at any of it.

The only way I’d consider going is if I found a cheap seat closer to the time (although I’m not sure I’ve seen any cheap seats for my closest venue pop up anywhere), or found out it was her day off!

I guess time will tell on that front.

Reactions: 12
Is she actually going to put Macy’s down long enough to perform? Or is she going to wear her on her back? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Congratulations Geniefromdownunder! 78 likes on the winning thread title!
Previous thread here-

wrap up of last thread-
Carrie is still the only person to have ever given birth and she’s been announced as the lead in the new tour of Calamity Jane!
Oh my god, I have finally gone and done it.

I wrote a speech for this moment:

I'd like to thank the posters of tattle for giving me abs of steel in the lead up to my wedding, from laughing so hard

I'd like to thank Peanut M&M's for being a delicious snack as I read tattle

Massive thanks must go to Mr Genie From Downunder for putting up with my witchy cackle when I read this thread at 2am, and positively dying over the variants of Baby Maybelline's name and our various court outfit choices

Thanks Joel and Carrie, for being a pair of fuckwits, and giving us this amazing little corner of the internet, we owe ya babes 🤍

And last but not least, I'd like to thank my employer for paying me to read tattle whilst I'm at work*

*they don't know that though.

I'll get in early (as this was my first thought when I saw the announcement)

Carrie Hope Fletcher #99 Crabbity Jane

🩷

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I just checked the ticket sales for the 3 that are fairly local to me. 2 of them haven’t released any tickets yet, apparently not available for purchase until next week. 1 of them has already put them on sale and barely any tickets have been sold and the grand circle is closed off 😂

Reactions: 7
Couple of tasters of what Crabbie's going to have to do (these being from the exact same production/director, the last time it was on the road).

To be honest this trailer doesn't make the role look too heavy on the dancing, it seems they distract you with the "troupe of multi-talented actor musicians" doing all the dancing instead. If they cast a good male opposite her she may be saved.

Still can't imagine her voice doing Secret Love though. Apart from a couple of possibly belted lines its a pretty delicate song.

She will belt every line, and kill the beauty of the song. She has very little voice control imo
---
All the stalkers are defending her and this lady is spot on!View attachment 2965237
I'm sorry but criticism is allowed. Holy tit its not putting somebody down, if your critque isn't vitroilic its fine. That commenter is insane. Ridiculous.
---
Just another commenting echoing how wrong Carrie seems to be for the role, at least in comparison to the film. Obviously any dancing she does will be very limited which is just sad but also her voice isn’t right imo. Is she gonna try and belt where belting really doesn’t belong?

also I guess she’s calling the skin and me product ‘sunscreen’ because that’s the label it’s marketed under but it’s jarring to hear from her instead of ‘suncream’. Either very pick me wanting to use the US terms or so chronically online she’s doing it without awareness
Doris has such a seductive range. Carrie could never!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.