Carrie Hope Fletcher #98 It's A Small World After All

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joel and Carrie reposting a baby on their stories, yet hide their babies face! Yes, the parents chose to share this, but reposting it seems hypocritical. If I meet to with friends and their kids, and share images on my personal sm, I always ask first. It’s just odd to me they’re happy sharing a strangers baby!

For the love of god, stop just sharing random new “tutors”, that’s not advertising your business. That’s just sharing someone’s photo. I give beggars call less than a year.

Reactions: 20
Wish she’d included Olaf in the list of roles she auditioned for but didn’t get 😂 would have been funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Joel and Carrie reposting a baby on their stories, yet hide their babies face! Yes, the parents chose to share this, but reposting it seems hypocritical. If I meet to with friends and their kids, and share images on my personal sm, I always ask first. It’s just odd to me they’re happy sharing a strangers baby!
My first thought was, do they not have that kind of video of themselves with Mabel?

Reactions: 2
For the love of god, stop just sharing random new “tutors”, that’s not advertising your business. That’s just sharing someone’s photo. I give beggars call less than a year.
Yes. What the hell is this new reel of someone we’ve never heard of who was in Chicago.
what does she teach? What day will she be there? It’s a joke at this point.

Reactions: 7
well said. Did she reply to you?
She didn’t. I got some horrid messages from a ‘fan’ of her though. Which I found quite bizarre. On thr offchance it was her (I doubt it was though tbh), I replied. Pointing out that her sister in law had been pregnant three times, had she never listened to a word she said that entire time? Or to her very popular podcast.
She persists with this ‘no one told me…’ bullshit. All I’m getting from it is ‘carrie is thick, a crap ssiter and has zero compassion or common sense’. Think she’d benefit from shutting the duck up. Especially with those transitions pedalo lenses.

Reactions: 16
New thread here everybody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.