Carrie Hope Fletcher #98 It's A Small World After All

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if they do, the set is tiny. The watermill holds 220 people. This is a tiny production going on some of the biggest stages in the UK
God this is going to be a complete tit show.

I can’t wait.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Just another commenting echoing how wrong Carrie seems to be for the role, at least in comparison to the film. Obviously any dancing she does will be very limited which is just sad but also her voice isn’t right imo. Is she gonna try and belt where belting really doesn’t belong?

also I guess she’s calling the skin and me product ‘sunscreen’ because that’s the label it’s marketed under but it’s jarring to hear from her instead of ‘suncream’. Either very pick me wanting to use the US terms or so chronically online she’s doing it without awareness

Reactions: 9
Working mum and dad are making my toes curl so hard that my feet are now on backwards

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I don't know if the sunscreen thing is that deep. I call the SPF I put on my face sunscreen and the slip-slap-slop stuff I put on my body suncream. I don't know why, I suppose "sunscreen" differentiates the two? I haven't heard any fellow Brit say "I put suncream on my face" if they're talking about a separate problem and not the Nivea Factor 30 they've put everywhere else.

Carrie's probably reading off a script though, if it's an ad for Skin&Me like every man and his dog have done.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
sunscreen isn’t in my vocab at all and I learned it as the US term for suncream- maybe it’s a new thing. I put the same suncream everywhere too but I get she’s promoting a face only product. And definitely reading off a script- shame Joel didn’t have one for that live so he could have made some damn sense

I don't know if the sunscreen thing is that deep. I call the SPF I put on my face sunscreen and the slip-slap-slop stuff I put on my body suncream. I don't know why, I suppose "sunscreen" differentiates the two? I haven't heard any fellow Brit say "I put suncream on my face" if they're talking about a separate problem and not the Nivea Factor 30 they've put everywhere else.

Carrie's probably reading off a script though, if it's an ad for Skin&Me like every man and his dog have done.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
RAN here after seeing that casting announcement. What on earth are they thinking? If they’re gonna stunt cast, they should at least stunt cast someone who’s relevant. Nobody gives a duck about Carrie anymore.

Why not do Hannah Lowther or someone like that? She has a big following, and at least she has the talent and training to back it up.

Reactions: 21
I haven’t followed her for a while because I got bored of the baby content about five minutes after she was born, but what a tit show this is 😅

Joel stumbling in to defend her against the evil internet witches!!!!

The thought of how terrible her accent will be.

The smug prison guard promo.

Her just fiddling with the prop gun looking confused.

Bet her costume will look like you ordered Jesse from Toy Story on Temu.

No Mel and Al to bail her out this time, lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“As a husband to Carrie and a dad to Mabel, it’s made me respect women”

Wow. Think before you speak!!!!!!!!!!! (I know you live for !) I have 4 kids, 2 boys. I can guarantee that both, one an adult, one a teen, respect women. They didn’t need a wife or child to do this. It isn’t just that Ive taught them to, so has my husband, my brother, my dad, other female and male family and friends.
Gail and his dad must really be tit if this is what it’s taken. Absolute knob head

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
The thing is you might come across people like me, I have booked to go and see Kinky Boots but booked a day that Johannes is not performing as I couldn't care less about him and plus he said in an interview he couldn't sing. So if she books days off in advance it will be interesting to see if people book to see the understudy as I would, ATG advise you online when you click on a date.

There is no way in a million years she is going to do a full tour.

Reactions: 14
Also, I hope for the sake of the rest of the cast and crew that this isn’t true, but… I don’t imagine a tour of Calamity Jane is gonna sell the tickets it needs to remain viable.

No offence, but has anyone really been gagging for a revival of that show?

Reactions: 21

Wow. Think before you speak!!!!!!!!!!! (I know you live for !) I have 4 kids, 2 boys. I can guarantee that both, one an adult, one a teen, respect women. They didn’t need a wife or child to do this. It isn’t just that Ive taught them to, so has my husband, my brother, my dad, other female and male family and friends.
Gail and his dad must really be tit if this is what it’s taken. Absolute knob head
If you need to be related to a woman to learn to respect them, newsflash you don't respect women!! It's like those bleeping awful men who only respect women they're attracted to and treat the rest like tit. Misogyny 101

Reactions: 50
Also, I hope for the sake of the rest of the cast and crew that this isn’t true, but… I don’t imagine a tour of Calamity Jane is gonna sell the tickets it needs to remain viable.

Especially one going to all those venues!!
---

The lipless, no-neck walking ick strikes again!

Reactions: 4

I really think the only way the show could have a successful revival is if it was completely reborn. Yes, it would be a gamble but Calamity Jane is not far off 100 years old. There's a lot you could with it to give it a new lease of life while still resembling the film people love so much. Aren't we beyond watching a park and bark middle-aged white nepo woman as the lead?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
OMG! The absolute LIES coming out of this fool. You did NOT take that TikTok mocking the little girl down as soon as YOU got backlash. You kept it up for ages and ages. Why didn’t you come out and make a video apologising at the time, instead of defending your “poor, helpless wife”, who shock horror, can speak for her bleeping self

Oh and people were labelling it as bullying a child, because that’s what you were doing! He just doesn’t get it, does he?
I wonder how he would feel if he hadn’t stalked Carrie and then had a baby with her and had a child with someone else. Then that child auditioned for a role and maybelline muscato Fletcher got the role, despite not being able to sing. I’m sure he wouldn’t be ok with that

Reactions: 34
Even if they do, the set is tiny. The watermill holds 220 people. This is a tiny production going on some of the biggest stages in the UK
it does seem a weird mix of venues. normally touring shows stick to one of the circuits of venues where they're all a similar size. I presume Manchester Opera House as stop 2 is for the press reviews.

Reactions: 9
RAN here after seeing that casting announcement. What on earth are they thinking? If they’re gonna stunt cast, they should at least stunt cast someone who’s relevant. Nobody gives a duck about Carrie anymore.

Why not do Hannah Lowther or someone like that? She has a big following, and at least she has the talent and training to back it up.
I can actually imagine Hannah being in this and doing a good job. She has the right energy, and she can dance too. The Jodie prenger footage, I did momentarily think it was Carrie!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.