Carrie Hope Fletcher #98 It's A Small World After All

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think Carrie and Taylor are quite similar in some ways. Both 'not like other girls' qualities, over hyped with massive egos. They'd hate eachother and it would be very entertaining lol
Both are problematic in their own ways but they really aren’t even remotely in the same league as far as artistry goes.

Reactions: 8
I actually think Carrie and Taylor are quite similar in some ways. Both 'not like other girls' qualities, over hyped with massive egos. They'd hate eachother and it would be very entertaining lol
You've got a point. Taylor is the queen of capitalism. She gets what she wants no matter what and would CRUSH Carrie. It would be like Carrie getting destroyed by herself, but a much more powerful version. I'd love to see it, ngl.

P.s. Imagine Taylor doing panto in Crawley 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You've got a point. Taylor is the queen of capitalism. She gets what she wants no matter what and would CRUSH Carrie. It would be like Carrie getting destroyed by herself, but a much more powerful version. I'd love to see it, ngl.

P.s. Imagine Taylor doing panto in Crawley 🤣
I'd love Carrie to slate taylor and then sit back and watch her fans go for Carrie. Carrie won't know what's hit her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In her TikTok about rejection and how sometimes a rejection is a massive knock back she’s talking about not getting Olaf in Frozen isn’t she 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Absolutely perfect representation of Joel's (non existent) relationship with his #HamFam 😂
I know we’ve discussed it before but is there really a shortage of actors who could play KG? Why has he got another contract?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
In her TikTok about rejection and how sometimes a rejection is a massive knock back she’s talking about not getting Olaf in Frozen isn’t she 🤣
No Olafs, Olivers or Oliviers for Carrie.

She should stay away from things beginning with O

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hasn’t Carrie always said her music taste is basically McFly and my chemical romance? Like her weird rock mix on her solo tour? Maybe she just doesn’t like Taylor’s music, it doesn’t seem to be her thing

Reactions: 5
Hasn’t Carrie always said her music taste is basically McFly and my chemical romance? Like her weird rock mix on her solo tour? Maybe she just doesn’t like Taylor’s music, it doesn’t seem to be her thing
I genuinely think she's so self obsessed that she just listens to herself. Wasn't she in her own Spotify wrapped last year?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And disney songs.

I wouldn't say Taylor is all they far off her taste

Reactions: 1
Absolutely perfect representation of Joel's (non existent) relationship with his #HamFam 😂
Genuinely thought this was edited at first! I get he doesn’t need to be in the full rehearsals like all the newbies, but surely they’d be able to do a group shot? I do honestly wonder why they kept him on??? Daniel Boys is phenomenal in the touring Hamilton, and despite playing an obnoxious character there, he’s the complete opposite in real life. Unlike John

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.