Carrie Hope Fletcher #98 It's A Small World After All

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrie was born in 1992 and wicked didn't open in the UK until Sept 2006. Broadway was 2003, but kid to me implies younger.

I'd go with oliver, especially as she is more suited to that to be considered in the first place.
Yeaaaaah I forgot that musical existed 🥲 my bad

What, no panto award for our Crabbie? The OUTRAGE! How can this be!!!

You'd have thought she might have shown some support in her posts for the folks/productions that did win something though. Nope not a thing.

Or for Rob Madge, who presented and performed.

Reactions: 12
A few of these I feel she would be very unsuited for. Keep her crab claw pincers and The Face away from Doctor Who.

Imagine the smugness if she landed any kind of tv role though.

View attachment 3005163
Surely she doesn't have the right voice style for Joanna?

The fact that she even went for Jenna is laughable - imagine her dodgy Southern American accent 😬

I seem to remember she has spoken about the Sophie audition before didn't she turn up to the dance audition in Doc Martens 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The irony of Fiona when that’s turned into her day to day life 😅
Someone comment 'well at least you got the role of Fiona in the end'
---
A few of these I feel she would be very unsuited for. Keep her crab claw pincers and The Face away from Doctor Who.

View attachment 3005163
Interesting how they all are lead roles requiring acting and/or dancing.

You can't just park and bark your way through them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Surely she doesn't have the right voice style for Joanna?
Absolutely not - Johanna is a soprano. Even Carrie herself has said that no one wants to hear her sing soprano.

Actually, diddn't she make a video with Michael Ball ages ago, where Sweeney Todd came up and he asked if she'd consider Johanna and she made a big thing of how she'd only ever consider playing Mrs Lovett? Wonder how long before/after that particular rejection that was!

Also can you imagine if she'd got Back to the Future and ended up in the show at the same time as Oliver? I'm guessing there'd be a lot of bad fanfiction about Jennifer secretly having a thing for his ensemble character.

Reactions: 10
Wasn’t Joel in waitress? Imagine if she had got the part. The first day of rehearsals, she’d spot him and think “tit, my stalker is here!”, then he’d sidle over to her and say something like “You can serve me cake, anytime” wink (yes, wink, not wank) and walk off, his ample arse sashaying off as he leaves. Him thinking “I’m in there.”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

View attachment 3005163
I haven’t watched Doctor who in years but if she got on a main stream show she would become like them people who make it their whole personality like the woman who was in Hunger Games for about five minutes of screentime and wrote a book about it and sold them book for £10 😭. She’d be chewing the scenery so much, they’d need a new set

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 3005163
I mentioned her being in the running for Audrey last year. I knew it!

I also know for a 100% fact she was rejected for Miss Honey in Matilda and she took it very, very badly.

Re Oliver: I saw her myself in the flesh in the vicinity of the audition venue while they were going on. Can’t say much more than that but I’d put money on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.