Carrie Hope Fletcher #98 It's A Small World After All

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mentioned her being in the running for Audrey last year. I knew it!

I also know for a 100% fact she was rejected for Miss Honey in Matilda and she took it very, very badly.

Re Oliver: I saw her myself in the flesh in the vicinity of the audition venue while they were going on. Can’t say much more than that but I’d put money on it.
Was the Miss Honey rejection around the time Lauren successfully got it? That must have hurt!

Reactions: 10
If she had any talent, I’d say she’d be suitable for Miss Trunchbull. But with her lack of skills, not even that role is a good fit.
But never in a million years could she play Miss Honey, she’s delusional to even audition for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she had any talent, I’d say she’d be suitable for Miss Trunchbull. But with her lack of skills, not even that role is a good fit.
But never in a million years could she play Miss Honey, she’s delusional to even audition for it.
But she loves books and has glasses!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Carrie was born in 1992 and wicked didn't open in the UK until Sept 2006. Broadway was 2003, but kid to me implies younger.

I'd go with oliver, especially as she is more suited to that to be considered in the first place.
And her soulmate did play Oliver in the west end…

• Haha
But she loves books and has glasses!
We joke but I bet Carrie thinks, even just in part, that that's why she is suitable for the role. I can hear her going 'I AM Miss Honey!'. Ignoring the fact that she completely lacks the warmth and empathy of Miss honey

Reactions: 20
I get that actors okay a role, so aren’t actually like that person in “real life”, but to even audition for Miss Honey is ridiculous. She doesn’t have the softness, kindness, or maternal personality to play such a role. She’d be trying to out sing the kids, insist on wearing her docs, and stomping all over the stage, stepping on the kids as she goes.
I can, however, imagine Joel as Trunchball.

• Haha
I get that actors okay a role, so aren’t actually like that person in “real life”, but to even audition for Miss Honey is ridiculous. She doesn’t have the softness, kindness, or maternal personality to play such a role. She’d be trying to out sing the kids, insist on wearing her docs, and stomping all over the stage, stepping on the kids as she goes.
I can, however, imagine Joel as Trunchball.
I'm not sure Joel has the talent for Trunchball. His roles have all been quite similar, and Trunchball is a massive character part

Reactions: 7
I'm not sure Joel has the talent for Trunchball. His roles have all been quite similar, and Trunchball is a massive character part
I was half joking 😂 He wouldn’t need much make up/adaptations to changing the shape of the costume!
Carrie, please consider a different hair stylist. She has layers cut in, but they’re so clunky! Having soft layers or none would make her look more youthful!
IMG_2520.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Re: Jenna. I remember when soneone asked about that part and she said ‘maybe in a few years’ alluding to the fact she was too young to play Jenna.
Lucie Jones was Jenna at the time.
Arent they the same age? If so she must’ve deluded herself on that one too

I’m not even a parent and literally everyone talks about how breastfeeding is hard

Either Carrie is bleeping stupid or deliberately ignorant
I commented on her story when she was pregnant when she went kn about how ‘it turns out pregnancy cravings are a NEED feeling rather than a want’. I stated that it wasn’t a cute look, pregnancy cravings are one of the more spoken about elements because it is simple and easy to be able to express how challenging it is. That her cluelessness about it shows she has spent her life never listening to pregnant people. And that isn’t a great look. It makes her sound inattentive.
The truth is. Of course she knows. She just has SUCH an ego that she can’t cope with expressing a known thought. She has to pretend no one else has said it before. Then digs her heels in about never hearing anyone else saying it. But she just is so so SO dense that she doesn’t understand that it makes her seem dumb or thoughtless to have never listened to anyone ever until it actually pertains to her own experiences.
she is such a classic ‘influencer’. Has a platform she doesn’t evenunderstand herself. Doesn’t realise that over a series of videos over a period of time, no mattee how much she insists the opposite, people can get a pretty damn good impression of your character (flaws and all). She might want to start listening to what people think of her. They have a good grasp.

Reactions: 12
I commented on her story when she was pregnant when she went kn about how ‘it turns out pregnancy cravings are a NEED feeling rather than a want’. I stated that it wasn’t a cute look, pregnancy cravings are one of the more spoken about elements because it is simple and easy to be able to express how challenging it is. That her cluelessness about it shows she has spent her life never listening to pregnant people. And that isn’t a great look. It makes her sound inattentive.
The truth is. Of course she knows. She just has SUCH an ego that she can’t cope with expressing a known thought. She has to pretend no one else has said it before. Then digs her heels in about never hearing anyone else saying it. But she just is so so SO dense that she doesn’t understand that it makes her seem dumb or thoughtless to have never listened to anyone ever until it actually pertains to her own experiences.
she is such a classic ‘influencer’. Has a platform she doesn’t evenunderstand herself. Doesn’t realise that over a series of videos over a period of time, no mattee how much she insists the opposite, people can get a pretty damn good impression of your character (flaws and all). She might want to start listening to what people think of her. They have a good grasp.
well said. Did she reply to you?

Reactions: 2
Probably thought just turning up in her Lucy & Yak sponsored dungarees would win it
Was Mama Mia the dance audition she completely failed because she turned up in her Docs? Or am I doing a Carrie and just making tit up 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.