Carrie Hope Fletcher #98 It's A Small World After All

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Dad always said it was a Hallmark invention (as in the card shop, to make them more profits) so he never bothered or wanted to be bothered by it. Mother's Day yes, Father's Day no. So I don't know what Father's Day Festivities are, surely most people perhaps go out for carvery pub lunch and maybe hand over a card but that's about it isn't it?
I don’t think there’s a standard way to celebrate. But I grew up without my father, so I can’t speak from experience. If I end up having children with my partner in the future, I intend to celebrate him in the same way he will celebrate me as a mother, this assuming he will be a good father. 🙏🏼

The sad part about Carrie and John is that he got acknowledged last, regardless of what else they did to celebrate. Once I have a family with my partner, I wanna be first in his life. It might sound selfish but it’s the way I see it, first our family, then his parents, siblings and so on. So I’d want to be acknowledged before his mom on Mother’s Day. And on that note, I would find an acknowledgement of his sister (if he had one) icky to say the least. Carrie had always had a creepy relationship with her brother. Before you come for me, I know it’s platonic and she’s no Cersei, but who the duck calls their brother their soulmate. Their best friend? Sure. But not their bleeping soulmate. 🤮🤮

Reactions: 5
The best thing about Carrie insisting they’re soulmates is when she tries to flex that they’re both wearing similar outfits, implying they’re so close they just wear the same items without talking beforehand.

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe that she posts about herself on Father’s Day and made Father’s Day all about herself. Honestly if Joel wasn’t such a simp I’d feel sorry for him.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The best thing about Carrie insisting they’re soulmates is when she tries to flex that they’re both wearing similar outfits, implying they’re so close they just wear the same items without talking beforehand.
Especially when they actually aren't wearing the same outfits and they're only vaguely similar colours.

That family fall over themselves to be quirky or different. Insecurities run deep in Fletchers I think

Reactions: 22
Especially when they actually aren't wearing the same outfits and they're only vaguely similar colours.

That family fall over themselves to be quirky or different. Insecurities run deep in Fletchers I think
They’re trying very hard to stay relevant with stupid and irrelevant content. I adore McFly music, but IDGAF about Tom’s random content (I only liked his wedding speech for obvious reasons). He should stick to content about his work only (music, books etc). Same goes for Carrie, except her career is dead so all she can post about is matching outfits and mumma knows best 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe that she posts about herself on Father’s Day and made Father’s Day all about herself. Honestly if Joel wasn’t such a simp I’d feel sorry for him.
Come on now. Carrie has the ability to make EVERYTHING about herself😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
State of Jamie Muscado's insta story. This man is way too horny 🤣 (That arrow is animated too).

1000013386.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
State of Jamie Muscado's insta story. This man is way too horny 🤣 (That arrow is animated too).

View attachment 3003581
Damn, the "Meet and Greet Jamie" £20 bolt-on tickets seem all sold out, were they all sold to a mysterious Cassie Fletch-Hoper again?

Probably the only way she can get anywhere near him now

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.