Carrie Hope Fletcher #98 It's A Small World After All

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That creakers song 🙉 I don’t know how I ever listened to McFly, Tom is such a mouth breather.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Let’s talk about the parallels between Taylor and Carrie 😉😉
Although they’re both big fans of the rebound at least Taylor hasn’t married her rebound’s rebound twice! And she doesn’t have to lie about being blonde 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s a lot of us cross between the two! Don’t think I could cope with CFH jumping on the Blondie bandwagon like other influencers.

Reactions: 6
There’s a lot of us cross between the two! Don’t think I could cope with CFH jumping on the Blondie bandwagon like other influencers.
She would only be on the bandwagon for a day and then never mention her again, like Formula 1 and Dungeons and Dragons. V grateful she doesn’t seem to be a fan, I wouldn’t be able to cope with her doing the Smallest Man bridge with The Face

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She’ll probably try 🤣.
CHF is the biggest NLOG going though so she probably hates Taylor cause Taylor’s fan base is largely women

Reactions: 4
CHF pretended to be into DnD?

oh my god....... as an avid player that would've boiled my piss. glad i wasn't here then

Reactions: 6
She would only be on the bandwagon for a day and then never mention her again, like Formula 1 and Dungeons and Dragons. V grateful she doesn’t seem to be a fan, I wouldn’t be able to cope with her doing the Smallest Man bridge with The Face
Realised I did a typo but exactly! Never saw her mention Lando’s win in Miami and those d&d die never reappeared.

Omg exactly - or if she tried ATW in ~acting through song~

• Haha
And yet she still didn’t get to shag Must-scarper
She had a bloody good try though 🤣
CHF is the biggest NLOG going though so she probably hates Taylor cause Taylor’s fan base is largely women
I have been thinking about this recently! I'm surprised Caz doesn't seem to be interested in Taylor... I thought her lyrics all about heartbreak, love, situationships etc would really appeal to ol' C-Fletch. I wonder if it genuinely is because Taylor is a woman? 🤔

Reactions: 9
Realised I did a typo but exactly! Never saw her mention Lando’s win in Miami and those d&d die never reappeared.

no. God no. No please no. She can’t ruin my therapy song.

I have been thinking about this recently! I'm surprised Caz doesn't seem to be interested in Taylor... I thought her lyrics all about heartbreak, love, situationships etc would really appeal to ol' C-Fletch. I wonder if it genuinely is because Taylor is a woman? 🤔
I think so. She physically cannot support other women and she’s probably jealous that Taylor has WORKED on her craft. Yes, Taylor had certain privileges but she can play an instrument or two, has really worked on her vocals and she’s an extremely accomplished songwriter. WHILST Carrie is a nepo baby who’s never undertaken a days training or education to work on herself in her life and has a ghost writer for her crappy novels.

Reactions: 14
I think so. She physically cannot support other women and she’s probably jealous that Taylor has WORKED on her craft. Yes, Taylor had certain privileges but she can play an instrument or two, has really worked on her vocals and she’s an extremely accomplished songwriter. WHILST Carrie is a nepo baby who’s never undertaken a days training or education to work on herself in her life and has a ghost writer for her crappy novels.
Also I doubt Carrie can do 3hr nightly shows in all weather conditions
That takes some fitness and stamina

Reactions: 17
I'm not a Taylor fan soz, but Carrie obviously will dislike her because she's beautiful and mainstream. Carrie is far too "not like other girls" and despises women she views as competition.

I would have enjoyed the Eras tour though, like you say, Taylor is a very accomplished artist (and I bleeping LOVE paramore).

Taylor Swift has been widely mocked this week for her lack of dancing ability, so there is something common between her and Carrie

• Haha

Taylor is a conventionally attractive woman who is better at singing, writing, and performing than Carrie so Carrie would not like her I bet 🤣
---

Caaaaaause YOU *points* called me up again *stomps* JUST TO BREAK MEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeee, *looks into the viewfinder* LIKE A PROMISEEEE *the face*

• Haha
Taylor Swift has been widely mocked this week for her lack of dancing ability, so there is something common between her and Carrie

I mean, that's from Oli London. Who the duck are they to talk 🤣🤣 at least she hasn't had 412 surgeries to try and look Korean. Weirdo.

Taylor's always been a bit dorky. She's having fun. It's literally part of her brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I actually think Carrie and Taylor are quite similar in some ways. Both 'not like other girls' qualities, over hyped with massive egos. They'd hate eachother and it would be very entertaining lol

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.