Carrie Hope Fletcher #98 It's A Small World After All

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmaoooooo I'm just imagining what would happen if one of my brothers thanked me on Mother's Day for being a good aunt before thanking his wife for being a good mother

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Apologies for the ton of screenshots, Caz's nappy Tiktok just appeared on my fyp. Someone called her out in the comments for being a general knobber and not taking criticism well 😁 Caz immediately got into a massive row and accused them of 'mum-shaming' her. Feel free to skip if you can't be arsed reading, just putting here for posterity.
All I've got to add is Thank You @RudeDog for taking the time to find, screenshot for posterity, and share all that; you truly have taken one for the team.

And massive thanks and praise to Daisy in those comments for calling out and then standing up to Crabbie!

ONCE AGAIN we see Crabbie claiming "common sense" or "nobody tells you this" SIMULTANEOUSLY while lecturing people she doesn't know whatsoever, whilst having only been a mother for three minutes. How on earth does she have this pig headed attitude that she already knows better than everyone else? Sending love, you witch. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Dear Gary any dumb duck can work out when their baby needs a change, what do think people that use washable nappies do? 🙄

I also love Daisy, she is not Mum shamming Gary she is just telling you you have no common sense 😉 and we are telling you you are boring!

IS THAT CLEAR GARY?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She expects people to use their common sense. Like she did for the pain meds post-birth.

The most interesting thing I got from that exchange is that there’s some “vest trick” I don’t know about.

Reactions: 9
Once again, another crab claw sermon where she offers no new insights, thoughts or opinions on a popular subject that has already been talked about at length. I don’t have kids and even I’ve heard the discussion around the breast/formula debate and difficulties with breastfeeding long before the self appointed sage of first time mummas (ick) started preaching about it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not a mum. But I have been a user of social media for a while. 😂 I think the “vest trick” is that some of the tops of baby grows have a wider opening at the top (the seams are kind of crossed over, not sure what the official name is!) and as well as making it easier for it to be put on over the head (which a lot of people think is the only function) it also means you can open it and roll it down if the baby messes the baby grow (so you don’t have to bring a dirty baby grow back over the baby’s head). Can I get a book deal to write about things I know about parenting now? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just, once again, do not get why Carrie has such a deep need to argue with people on the internet. Just say whatever and move on, you cannot argue with ✨mummys✨ on the internet, nor should you want to over such a non-issue 😂 She has the thinnest skin, it can't be healthy for her to be on Tiktok lmao

Reactions: 30
Once again, another crab claw sermon where she offers no new insights, thoughts or opinions on a popular subject that has already been talked about at length. I don’t have kids and even I’ve heard the discussion around the breast/formula debate and difficulties with breastfeeding long before the self appointed sage of first time mummas (ick) started preaching about it.

Don’t tell me - she has passed on wisdom such as “fed is best”, that nobody could possibly have heard before? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s hilarious that Carrie typed out “it’s not my job to make up for people’s lack of potential common sense” , but complains non stop that “nobody told her” basic ass things like vaginal tears hurt, or she had to drink the liquid in the cup her doctor handed to her.

It’s not her job to educate other with her content, but apparently it is everyone else’s job to educate her on things she might know if she’d deigned to pick up a pregnancy book or listen to a podcast. Or use google.

Reactions: 24

"sermon" is right.

I didn't listen to it (well I heard a few seconds till I found the mute icon) but OMG that finger pointing and finger wagging. Just stop it, right now.

God even the obsessive disney content and was better than this motherlecturing, at least then we had Joel's forlorn attempts to please her, and the tit freebies she managed to get, to laugh at every few days.
---
It’s not her job to educate other with her content
Except she very much appears to have decided that making boring as duck content lecturing to strangers about the challenges of breastfeeding and wet nappies, totally is her job now 😩😴

Reactions: 14
In what world is breastfeeding marketed as easy? I've seen it marketed as being the best for your baby* but easy and simple?

*not that I agree obvs

Reactions: 16
Imagine if someone went up to Carrie, hand on hips and started pointing at her while speaking aggressively

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Don’t tell me - she has passed on wisdom such as “fed is best”, that nobody could possibly have heard before? 😂
What a fabulous new insight from her, I was going to starve my baby until I saw her video (/s in case it’s not obvious)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Its so patronising, lots of don't worry if you couldn't handle it or it was too much for you, while of course reminding everyone that she managed...

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I’ll start by saying that the internet is overflowing, at this point there’s nothing new anyone can say anymore. That being said, anything coming from her just sounds irritating as duck. I follow YouTubers that have recently had kids and have shifted their content (example ) and no one is as boring and annoying as Carrie is. They’re boring yeah, but you don’t feel like you wanna tell them to shut the duck up, which is what I wanna tell Carrie when she opens her big mouth and starts shouting at me.

Reactions: 7
Has she missed the point of TIKTOK? Videos are meant to be short, ffs if you want to talk bollocks for hours go back to youtube.

You aren't a Mum influencer and you never ever will be as all you do with your daughter is hold her constantly, she is such a bore 😴

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.