Carrie Hope Fletcher #98 It's A Small World After All

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is it possible that the people here who are not parents know more about parenting and taking care of a child than Carrie does?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
How is it possible that the people here who are not parents know more about parenting and taking care of a child than Carrie does?
Cause everything in her life has been handed to her on a plate. No work or effort from Carrie at all. That and the fact she has no friends, thinks she’s always right and cannot accept any form of advice as she thinks it’s criticism. Thats how.

Reactions: 18
But Cazza, you admitted you didn’t take any notice of “baby stuff”, but now all of a sudden it’s “people don’t tell you how hard breast feeding is”. So which is it???

Their beggars call stories are so ridiculous! It’s literally “ooh look who is joining us”, with zero information about them, what they’ll be doing, what their qualifications to teach are etc. I tried to put in 35 Tickets in for one and it allowed me to do it (added to basket and went as far as asking for details, and said they were available) so I doubt they’re selling well! I think the only one that will appeal is the red beret girl from Matilda. Other than that, kids aren’t necessarily going to know who any of the other people are! Xx

Reactions: 21
Cause everything in her life has been handed to her on a plate. No work or effort from Carrie at all. That and the fact she has no friends, thinks she’s always right and cannot accept any form of advice as she thinks it’s criticism. Thats how.
Plus, she is the mother of the greatest child ever to be born. Mankind should be in awe and listen to her every word as she knows best.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The way they’ve announced all these “tutors” at once in no real order or is just the latest tit show they’ve made of it.
Not that I’m interested in the workshops but I’ve got no bleeping idea which class they’re on about when they announce a new “tutor” or what they’re actually going to be teaching beyond singing/dancing.
Given they announced their classes before they’d even booked the tutors, how hard would it have been to leave a week’s gap between announcing the tutors for each group - so announced the “juniors” then a week later the next one and so on?

Instead they’ve just thrown a load of names out in no order?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know it’s not everyone cup of tea, but I wonder if she’s been to any baby classes yet? I think most people give it a go at some point. Whilst they can be cliques, it’s often new mums, who often feel lonely, and are looking for friendships and support.

She will assume she’s too famous to go, yet won’t be recognised, so I can imagine her at rhyme time, shouty singing and scaring the other babies, in the hope others will recognise her!

I went to baby classes and it was a lovely group of people, we’d go for coffee afterwards and all the things Cazza mentions on her stories, she can say there (without pincers and shouting!) It was 6 weeks in, before I realised one of the mums that i thought I knew from school, was actually on coronation street! 😂 So was actually recognisable, but wasn’t shouting about it.

Reactions: 16
Calling it, the next non fiction book is called ‘all I know now, the mumma diaries’
We should have this as one of the next few thread titles, so that when the inevitable tit parenting book comes out, with what I agree will be that title or something very similar - it having already been all over tattle will nicely screw with the people google-searching for the book

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The crab claw is so forced, it’s peak tiktok brainrot behaviour she’ll be shaking the camera as she puts it down and silent screaming next whilst eating on camera and saying “no you don’t understand” and then saying the most surface level thing.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Oh wow….quite the Condescending cow! I could afford the best and struggled, quite how you poor folk manage anything is beyond me
Cow

Reactions: 14
Apologies for the ton of screenshots, Caz's nappy Tiktok just appeared on my fyp. Someone called her out in the comments for being a general knobber and not taking criticism well 😁 Caz immediately got into a massive row and accused them of 'mum-shaming' her. Feel free to skip if you can't be arsed reading, just putting here for posterity.
She has my name and reading that was like she was attacking me 😂 it wasn’t me though I promise 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All these bleeping comments, TikToks, insta stories etc - all it ever highlights to me is she has no really close friends. I don't have kids (my choice and never been more relieved, frankly) but I am surrounded by family and friends that do have kids - and we talk. We all support each other. We help. She just....obviously doesn't have that unit around her.
How’s she got the time to reply to them? She must be getting so much Debbie support to muster up the strength to care. Mines slightly older than Carrie’s and I don’t have the brain space or energy for a comment war.

Reactions: 10
We have multiple braincells, unlike her. It’s as simple as that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All these bleeping comments, TikToks, insta stories etc - all it ever highlights to me is she has no really close friends. I don't have kids (my choice and never been more relieved, frankly) but I am surrounded by family and friends that do have kids - and we talk. We all support each other. We help. She just....obviously doesn't have that unit around her.
She definitely doesn't from how she seems to act. I don't have kids but my sister does. When she had her first in very early 2021, within a day or two she had called because she needed the support and my mum went down for a couple of days. And ever since then my parents provide support when needed (designated babysitting days each week so my sister could return to work and didn't have to pay so much for nursery), looking after the oldest when the youngest was being born, looking after both for weekends.

And it's not like we live as close to my sister and brother in law as Carrie's family does to her (its a good 1.5+ hour drive). So why isn't her family supporting her?

It's not like we're in the first Covid lock down and people are actually having kids and not being able to get the support because it would be breaking the rules.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.