Carrie Hope Fletcher #98 It's A Small World After All

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, thanks carrie, I was going to run myself into the ground trying to breastfeed my child even if we both hated it, and then let it starve if I couldn’t ✨persevere✨but now you’ve given me permission to switch to formula feeding if I want to, I feel so much better.
I had no idea I had the option to do that, thank god she made that video.

Also did she just spend all day making ranty parenting advice videos? Cause that’s like the third shouty, hand gesturey video I’ve seen of her in exactly the same outfit?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
CA772B25-D8C9-4E8A-9AC0-E78397109B08.png
BEDFE6DB-CE66-4BD2-B548-C595712D073A.png

Define ‘alright’, Carrie 😂
Maybe formula-fed babies lack common sense.
---
Wow, thanks carrie, I was going to run myself into the ground trying to breastfeed my child even if we both hated it, and then let it starve if I couldn’t ✨persevere✨but now you’ve given me permission to switch to formula feeding if I want to, I feel so much better.
I had no idea I had the option to do that, thank god she made that video.

Also did she just spend all day making ranty parenting advice videos? Cause that’s like the third shouty, hand gesturey video I’ve seen of her in exactly the same outfit?
as always she has nothing new or any new perspective to give, but talks as though she does. She even misses other obvious points normally included like it’s actually impossible for some people to breastfeed (not just challenging) or explaining a little why people say breast is best…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I guess her publisher told her to make some videos given that soon they want to promote her as some parenting advice guru.

Reactions: 14
Gary guess what, some people don't actually want to breastfeed, so maybe do a bit of research. I had no intention of doing it and I didn't. I did what was best for me and didn't need a twit to tell me I am OK to formula feed, the Health Visitor got told to duck off when she expressed her opinion.

Also there are numerous other reasons that people can't breastfeed but actually want to.

Do what you want for your baby but don't think we will give a tit or are interested.

Sorry you didn't turn out OK, unless a narcissistic personality is classed as OK?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah yes the only type of adult book. Affairs.

There’s wonderful adult books, some have serious subject matter, some are romantic comedies, some are a mix of both. One of my favourite ever books is a mix of the two; romance/serious and has some funny stuff in it.
Exactly, there is so much to choose from! There is adventure, fantasy, sci-fi, romance, general fiction, erotica, thrillers, just to name a few, plus all the combinations of these, not to mention non-fiction. But sure, Carrie thinks adult books are always badly written, sad, dramatic stuff with no comedy or happiness in them. By the way, if you're looking for something funny but also with some serious matter, try Book Lovers by Emily Henry. And sorry if that's an unwanted rec, I used to work as a bookseller, and I am also an avid reader. Of actual adult books, 99% of the time. 😏 1% is reading kids books, to know what to get my niece for her birthday and Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Carrie saying “it’s more important to be kind than right” is so funny. It’s like when the mean girls have “be kind” in their bio 🤣😭.

She loves two things- being right and freebies

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Carrie, you didn't turn out ok at all!

But the formula ain't to blame!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Carrie saying “it’s more important to be kind than right” is so funny. It’s like when the mean girls have “be kind” in their bio 🤣😭.

And the miraculous thing is, that she’s always right 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Calling it, the next non fiction book is called ‘all I know now, the mumma diaries’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Thread title inspired by @wordzalad

Carrie Hope Fletcher #99 It's More Important to be Right Than Kind

• Haha
Reactions: 24
For som
All I've got to add is Thank You @RudeDog for taking the time to find, screenshot for posterity, and share all that; you truly have taken one for the team.

And massive thanks and praise to Daisy in those comments for calling out and then standing up to Crabbie!

ONCE AGAIN we see Crabbie claiming "common sense" or "nobody tells you this" SIMULTANEOUSLY while lecturing people she doesn't know whatsoever, whilst having only been a mother for three minutes. How on earth does she have this pig headed attitude that she already knows better than everyone else? Sending love, you witch. ❤
not on TT. Does this mean she cant remove the comments?😂 Taking bets now on when she’ll announce her departure because of The Trolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s re-shared the introductory Beginners Call reel from 2nd January to her stories 🤣 tell me your workshops aren’t selling well without telling me…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Carrie Hope Fletcher = when you order a west end star off Temu

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m not even a parent and literally everyone talks about how breastfeeding is hard

Either Carrie is bleeping stupid or deliberately ignorant

Reactions: 25
Once again, another crab claw sermon where she offers no new insights, thoughts or opinions on a popular subject that has already been talked about at length. I don’t have kids and even I’ve heard the discussion around the breast/formula debate and difficulties with breastfeeding long before the self appointed sage of first time mummas (ick) started preaching about it.

She EXHAUSTS me 🫠 Everything is a lecture.

She’s not only married but pro created with the walking ick. She’s overcompensating with the breastfeeding flex (in her head) as her husband is revolting and her career is a joke.

She needs to step away from TikTok. Fair play Daisy 👏🏻

Reactions: 16
All these bleeping comments, TikToks, insta stories etc - all it ever highlights to me is she has no really close friends. I don't have kids (my choice and never been more relieved, frankly) but I am surrounded by family and friends that do have kids - and we talk. We all support each other. We help. She just....obviously doesn't have that unit around her.

Reactions: 19
Yeah its blindingly obvious she has no friends, nd more surprisingly she doesn't seem to have much help from family either

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.