Carrie Hope Fletcher #98 It's A Small World After All

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photo she put on her story of that. Dressed in her mom jeans running towards Bradley like a middleaged super fan

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm surprised more hasn't been said about her performing last night with the beautiful specimen that is Bradley Jaden
I assumed it was a dress rehearsal? Otherwise we would’ve had “i can’t imagine a better way to spend my first Father’s Day, than watching two of my favourite humans, singing together. It’s a good job he’s my best mate, otherwise I’d be believing my wife and my bestie were in love!” #soproud #igottherefirst

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There’s been multiple signs that the rest of the Hamilton cast aren’t Joel’s biggest fans (except Shan Ako, who seems like she is just a nice person and likes everyone) I saw a sweet video of the current casts last show, where there was a speech (by the man who joel took hostage to quiz the other day) and the cast that were leaving all did a dance.
Joel sticks out like a sore thumb. It feels like he’s trying to show off/stand out, despite none of the night being about him. He’s either the only one with his hand in the air (reminiscent of his arms in Just For One Day) Or he’s standing in the circle, but just that bit further into the middle that others. Lastly, when everyone is hugging or talking to someone, joel is wandering around on his own, then leaves before most. I would feel sorry for him if he wasn’t so irritating. I dread to think what cringy dance move he will do when he leaves… maybe the Amazon delivery driver moves? Or he’ll pretend to grind up against someone, making them uncomfortable, there’s so many options!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"And finally, last and least as always... wishing a happy fathers day to my husband, Joel. Joel may not be the sharpest or prettiest tool in the box, but he absolutely is a tool 😍 I couldn't wish for a better dish and he truly does make my skin crawl every single day!" #notmysoulmate #humanspecimen #JamieMuscato

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Everything about that Father's Day post is so hilarious. 😂 She only talked about her dad in the context of him being a grandfather to her daughter, not her actual father. And sorry, but congratulating her brother... Cersei Lannister called, Carrie.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Joel getting billed last, as ever.

Love how she just had to mention having the first granddaughter in the family too.
HER BROTHER BEFORE HER OWN HUSBAND AHAHHAHAHA

I get putting her dad first but her brother before JoJo the sperm man is so funny
---
Everything about that Father's Day post is so hilarious. 😂 She only talked about her dad in the context of him being a grandfather to her daughter, not her actual father. And sorry, but congratulating her brother... Cersei Lannister called, Carrie.
Cersei needs to be in a thread title 💀😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
HER BROTHER BEFORE HER OWN HUSBAND AHAHHAHAHA

I get putting her dad first but her brother before JoJo the sperm man is so funny
---

Cersei needs to be in a thread title 💀😭
cersei hope fletcher, lame of thrones

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
There’s been multiple signs that the rest of the Hamilton cast aren’t Joel’s biggest fans (except Shan Ako, who seems like she is just a nice person and likes everyone) I saw a sweet video of the current casts last show, where there was a speech (by the man who joel took hostage to quiz the other day) and the cast that were leaving all did a dance.
Joel sticks out like a sore thumb. It feels like he’s trying to show off/stand out, despite none of the night being about him. He’s either the only one with his hand in the air (reminiscent of his arms in Just For One Day) Or he’s standing in the circle, but just that bit further into the middle that others. Lastly, when everyone is hugging or talking to someone, joel is wandering around on his own, then leaves before most. I would feel sorry for him if he wasn’t so irritating. I dread to think what cringy dance move he will do when he leaves… maybe the Amazon delivery driver moves? Or he’ll pretend to grind up against someone, making them uncomfortable, there’s so many options!!
I was at a wedding on Saturday, these photos remind me of the weird drunk uncle that was there 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do we think Joel sees her narcissism? Or is just happy to be included?

Reactions: 4
Do we think Joel sees her narcissism? Or is just happy to be included?
I think he has his own level of narcissism in a way.
---
Joel to me is the unpopular, slightly annoying, kid at school that people either completely ignore or do the occasional pity interaction/invite and everyone moans that he will be around

Reactions: 9
I still can’t cope with Carrie putting Tom in that Father’s Day post. To be fair I always find sisters who are a bit too close to their brothers off putting case my SIL would marry my partner were it legal, but I just think it’s not the time nor place. Especially not before your husband. If someone is going to post for Tom on Father’s Day it should be Gi, and if Gi doesn’t want to then his sister doesn’t need to step up and do it 🤣 he’s not the father of your child, Carrie.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.