Carrie Hope Fletcher #98 It's A Small World After All

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This statement is so wrong I cannot even begin to explain it. Figures that Carrie would share it, though. She never really read a proper adult book.
Ah yes the only type of adult book. Affairs.

There’s wonderful adult books, some have serious subject matter, some are romantic comedies, some are a mix of both. One of my favourite ever books is a mix of the two; romance/serious and has some funny stuff in it.

Reactions: 23
This statement is so wrong I cannot even begin to explain it. Figures that Carrie would share it, though. She never really read a proper adult book.
I've read so many adult books that don't have affairs, let alone romance in. Where is she looking for books if she honestly thinks that's true?

Reactions: 23
Someone hasn't managed to get out of the standard fiction section. What about all the science fiction, fantasy and crime novels? All of which have their own sections. Not to mention nonfiction and other more niche genres.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She posted this as though she herself isn’t in fact an author of adult books 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 36
There’s been multiple signs that the rest of the Hamilton cast aren’t Joel’s biggest fans (except Shan Ako, who seems like she is just a nice person and likes everyone) I saw a sweet video of the current casts last show, where there was a speech (by the man who joel took hostage to quiz the other day) and the cast that were leaving all did a dance.
Joel sticks out like a sore thumb. It feels like he’s trying to show off/stand out, despite none of the night being about him. He’s either the only one with his hand in the air (reminiscent of his arms in Just For One Day) Or he’s standing in the circle, but just that bit further into the middle that others. Lastly, when everyone is hugging or talking to someone, joel is wandering around on his own, then leaves before most. I would feel sorry for him if he wasn’t so irritating. I dread to think what cringy dance move he will do when he leaves… maybe the Amazon delivery driver moves? Or he’ll pretend to grind up against someone, making them uncomfortable, there’s so many options!!
I follow a couple of the Hamilton swings on insta because they're always doing either amazing little super-talented dances with each other which are a joy to watch, or funny backstage things, or they are living amazing lives full of interesting restaurants and birthday parties with each other etc. It's clear that as a cast they are an amazing working "family".

However Joel is *never* in any of this sort of stuff unless they occasionally catch him at the back of a corridor or something. As you say Shan is the only one that ever did anything with him. Except for "official" stuff that the production itself has organised by way of formal advertising material on the production's socials.

Reactions: 16
Probably because when Joel does it it always becomes controversial. Rants in his KG costume, mocking a child in his KG costume. I am literally so surprised he was kept on for another year. Are there NO other actors out there? Lets face it, there are no ‘names’ needed for Hamilton. The show is the star?

Reactions: 18
Ah yes the only type of adult book. Affairs.

There’s wonderful adult books, some have serious subject matter, some are romantic comedies, some are a mix of both. One of my favourite ever books is a mix of the two; romance/serious and has some funny stuff in it.
I read a lot of extreme horror, they definitely aren't sad, what a load of crap 🤣

Also who gives a tit what you are reading, that is your business Gary!

I've read 90 books this year and not 1 has had an affair in it 🙄

Reactions: 6
She really, really, really hates broadening her horizon and learning new things, huh?

Reactions: 20
Apologies for the ton of screenshots, Caz's nappy Tiktok just appeared on my fyp. Someone called her out in the comments for being a general knobber and not taking criticism well 😁 Caz immediately got into a massive row and accused them of 'mum-shaming' her. Feel free to skip if you can't be arsed reading, just putting here for posterity.
The “how dare somebody mum shame me” video must be being filmed as we speak. There’s going to be so much aggressive finger pointing!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Of course Carrie dismisses the importance of common sense, she doesn't have any herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Apologies for the ton of screenshots, Caz's nappy Tiktok just appeared on my fyp. Someone called her out in the comments for being a general knobber and not taking criticism well 😁 Caz immediately got into a massive row and accused them of 'mum-shaming' her. Feel free to skip if you can't be arsed reading, just putting here for posterity.
Good GOD I've never felt more vindicated in being child free. It's. So. BORING.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Carrie is so awful and condescending and of course she used the phrase ‘believe with your full chest’ which I hate with a passion.

Why is she wasting time making this mum content and then arguing for hours with people who disagree? The commenter is right that she has been a mum for a short time and should probably leave giving advice to people who know what they’re taking about. Is she trying to carve out a parenting expert niche for herself now her West End career is over?

Reactions: 32
Carrie is doing the classic influencer thing of thinking her words don't mean anything and she is 'just putting thoughts out there'.

No, sorry, you want a following? Then you have to take responsibility and consider what your words mean. Think before you speak.

Reactions: 25
“You’ve been a mother for literally half a min, you’re not an expert.”

I love Daisy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
God the nappy thing again... I know it's is so so boring and pedantic, but I don't think anybody said it before: it's also a feature PRINTED ON THE FRONT OF THE PACKET (usually in big letters with a picture of the line). Anyone learning it for the first time from her reel I just have no hope for.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.