Carrie Hope Fletcher #98 It's A Small World After All

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really love that Carrie mentioned once that Joel swims regularly with her dad, a weird and such an obvious lie, and tattle hasn’t dropped it 😂 makes me chuckle every time. Could be my favourite piece of Carrie lore
For me it’s that she was going for Olaf in Frozen, I don’t care it’s false it amuses me endlessly 🤣 In Summer but just with The Face

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Carrie Hope Fletcher #99 - Mabel with Dad and Bro! Oh, I forgot, Mr Cellophanes here too!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really love that Carrie mentioned once that Joel swims regularly with her dad, a weird and such an obvious lie, and tattle hasn’t dropped it 😂 makes me chuckle every time. Could be my favourite piece of Carrie lore
The ones that stick are;
Swimming with bob
Joelmas
431 friends
Shrek makeup
Budgie smugglers
The video montage of them on holiday with Craig David 7 days
His massive arse
His tattoo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The ones that stick are;
Swimming with bob
Joelmas
431 friends
Shrek makeup
Budgie smugglers
The video montage of them on holiday with Craig David 7 days
His massive arse
His tattoo
The waitrose bag
Stranded in Paris the captial of France
Pay the dividends!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Gary you can see your daughter's face in the window reflection 😉

Who gives a tit if it is his first Granddaughter, it is just another Grandchild to him, stop making out it is something special. So are you saying your daughter is better than the boys?
---
Also why are you wishing your brother Happy Father's Day, his own children and Gi will do that, it has nothing whatsoever to do with you!
I'm hoping the reflection is just distorted and Mabel doesn't look as creepy as that reflection makes her look 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Stand down!
#soproud
Soon to be mummy to be
Sorry to possibly make you vomit but it was “gorgeous pregnant soon to be mummy” 🤮

From Carrie:
The bleeping labour candle even though labour is mental so why does she need a candle it’s all about the power of your miiiiind

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They’re both so odd. Even Joel’s message for Debbie is better than his own mum

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm surprised more hasn't been said about her performing last night with the beautiful specimen that is Bradley Jaden

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.