Carrie Hope Fletcher #98 It's A Small World After All

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joel getting billed last, as ever.

Love how she just had to mention having the first granddaughter in the family too.
So the best photo of Joel she has with mabel is a booty shot of Joel with mabel in the pram? None of him holding or interacting with her?!

Reactions: 20
She’s posted exactly one pic of Joel holding the baby on her grid (hidden in a slide of course), she could have used that one
IMG_2666.jpeg

Reactions: 15
---
Also why are you wishing your brother Happy Father's Day, his own children and Gi will do that, it has nothing whatsoever to do with you!
Seriously, if my sister in law posted about my partner like that, I’d be giving serious side eye. Just so weird!
---
So the best photo of Joel she has with mabel is a booty shot of Joel with mabel in the pram? None of him holding or interacting with her?!
It does scream “I just spent time looking through my photos looking for lovely photos of my dad and brother. Have I missed anybody? Oh tit, Joel. The last photo I took of him will do”

Reactions: 28
Seriously, if my sister in law posted about my partner like that, I’d be giving serious side eye. Just so weird!
---

It does scream “I just spent time looking through my photos looking for lovely photos of my dad and brother. Have I missed anybody? Oh tit, Joel. The last photo I took of him will do”
Or does Joel really not have much time with Mabel

Reactions: 10
Or does Joel really not have much time with Mabel
That’s my thought too! Aside from staying up to do the first night feed, I feel like Carrie will hog Mabel. The minute she cries it will be “she wants her mumma, come on boob shark” I can’t imagine he has much 1-1 time without Carrie being there. I mean the fact that he posts himself at Tesco saying #dadlife makes me think he posts anytime he’s with her, unsupervised. Plus, we know his spare time is mostly spent swimming with Bob.

I also think it’s odd that she posted Tom. It would be kind of understandable if she was a single mum and he spent lots of time with her, or HE was a single dad, and she thought no one else would acknowledge him. It’s all very odd

Reactions: 28
Carrie has this sense of inflated ego that she is continuing on with her daughter
She is the first granddaughter so obviously the favourite, she is absolutely adored by all family and friends... So many eye rolls here

Also, she mentions she loves how Joel loves Mabel, which is very similar to when she said that she loves how Joel loves her
Does she actually love Joel himself?

Reactions: 20
There are a LOT of fathers day posts in my feed today and Carrie's stands out because it is so bizarre when it comes to joel

Reactions: 18
That’s my thought too! Aside from staying up to do the first night feed, I feel like Carrie will hog Mabel. The minute she cries it will be “she wants her mumma, come on boob shark” I can’t imagine he has much 1-1 time without Carrie being there. I mean the fact that he posts himself at Tesco saying #dadlife makes me think he posts anytime he’s with her, unsupervised. Plus, we know his spare time is mostly spent swimming with Bob.

I also think it’s odd that she posted Tom. It would be kind of understandable if she was a single mum and he spent lots of time with her, or HE was a single dad, and she thought no one else would acknowledge him. It’s all very odd
I really love that Carrie mentioned once that Joel swims regularly with her dad, a weird and such an obvious lie, and tattle hasn’t dropped it 😂 makes me chuckle every time. Could be my favourite piece of Carrie lore

• Haha
Reactions: 37

I guess she really wasn’t kidding about the whole soulmate thing with Tom.
As for hogging Mabel: she absolutely does. And I can see her snap at Joel if he tries to get some father-daughter bonding time in. He’s allowed to do a night feed, but that seems to be it.
Carrie hasn’t cooked, cleaned it tidied in over three months because she’s attached herself to that baby. Only time she let go was to get her clown hair done.

Reactions: 13
This is his first Father’s Day - and he makes it as third place in the slides? Come again? bleeping hell she doesn’t love him at all does she

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It just screams arranged marriage/marriage of convenience. Who does that to their husband on father's day, never mind his first one!

Joel I know you don't have much relationship experience, but this ain't normal!

Reactions: 23
Still makes me laugh they needed a travel agent to book them a flight and resort. Hardly a lot of planning going on to sit naked next to a body of water.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah father number one is obviously the man who fathered HER, plus she can flex that she gave him his first granddaughte. Number two is her eternal soulmate, the man she owes her entire career to. Oh, and then it’s the man whom she married after nine months, had a baby with after not even two years together, the love of her life, her husband 😂 Carrie, this is not protecting Joel or whatever you claim as the reason you don’t post much about him, this is telling the world you don’t give a flying duck about him

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oof she did him dirty with that picture and caption. He really is just the sperm donor. You just know if she’d had a baby with ollie we’d have been treated to the ‘topless dad with baby on chest’ pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oof she did him dirty with that picture and caption. He really is just the sperm donor. You just know if she’d had a baby with ollie we’d have been treated to the ‘topless dad with baby on chest’ pic.

Joel topless dad picture was not an image I EVER NEEDED.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
'No one else in the whole world' she would rather have a child with than Joel...

.... suuuure Caz, mmmhmm, sure 😉🤥

Meanwhile, still hiding Moonscale's face to maintain her dignity/privacy and definitely NOT because she looks exactly like Joel.

1000012551.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Not Joel being THIRD on her list of Father’s Day shoutouts 😂 And she posted such a sweet personal message about her dad, and Joel just gets scraps, absolutely hilarious

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.