Carrie Hope Fletcher #98 It's A Small World After All

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love this comment on twitter, sorry can't screenshot my phone is being a dick 🙄

Carrie Hope Fletcher? Why? Thought it was "West End Live" not "West End Several Years Ago (and overrated even then)".

Very strange choice, was there literally no actual or current West End performers that were willing to show up at that time on the Sunday?
I think whetes shes been placed on the bill surrounded by (with the exception of JOJ) zlisters Tells you all you need to know.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
my friend had a friend who refused to let her be in pictures for her babies birthday party as because she'd had a miscarriage she would ruin the picture... Christ knows how

I can imagine carrie not wanting to associate with people who've also had one due to the negative energy
Carrie sucks but I doubt she’d be this bad. I think it’s more that her smugness about doing it one time and getting pregnant and being super fertile being hard to bear after struggling with fertility or having a miscarriage. So people would naturally distance themselves from her and this includes her social media. I would not follow her personally as I would find her content triggering.

Reactions: 19
IMG_2351.jpeg
IMG_2350.jpeg
Is definitely looks like he just inserts himself into photos, unwanted…which is a line Carrie would have said to him “Joel, please don’t insert yourself, it’s not wanted. I told you, only when I want another small human”

I mean this from last years WEL…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
As far as I know you still only read 1 Shakespeare play in UK schools, so she is totally full of tit as usual 🙄
To be fair for uk drama schools almost every single one wants you to do a Shakespeare monologue as well as a contemporary one for your audition so if she’s doing Shakespeare workshops( is she?) that would actually be a sensible one to go to

Reactions: 3
To be fair for uk drama schools almost every single one wants you to do a Shakespeare monologue as well as a contemporary one for your audition so if she’s doing Shakespeare workshops( is she?) that would actually be a sensible one to go to
Anyone who has been working towards drama school will already have this covered. A one day workshop watching four performers work with JS is not going to help anyone other than the four performers. As ever, Carrie thinks you can skate by on the barest information. Serious drama school contenders would have been working months on their entry auditions.

As far as I know you still only read 1 Shakespeare play in UK schools, so she is totally full of tit as usual 🙄
Back in the day we read several plays by Shakespeare. Our drama teacher also was games and English who regaled us with tales of of Beatlemania. Our music teacher was dead eccentric

Reactions: 6
Surely the first Father’s Day, deserves a separate post??? Also, what a crap photo! The other two are lovely, then you get Joel’s ample arse pushing, what looks like and empty pram! So so weird

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Gary you can see your daughter's face in the window reflection 😉

Who gives a tit if it is his first Granddaughter, it is just another Grandchild to him, stop making out it is something special. So are you saying your daughter is better than the boys?
---
Also why are you wishing your brother Happy Father's Day, his own children and Gi will do that, it has nothing whatsoever to do with you!

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Joel getting billed last, as ever.

Love how she just had to mention having the first granddaughter in the family too.
I’d be super offended if I were Joel. Time and time again, he’s the last one in her mind just getting mentioned out of obligation.
Also as someone that claims to be such an LGBTQ ally, she’s super obsessed with Mabel’s gender to the point of having to highlight she’s the first granddaughter. Flashnews, your father doesn’t give a tit about that. Mabel is his fourth grandchild and she’s not special compared to the first three, she’s the same in her grandparents eyes.

Reactions: 28
Even on Father’s Day she gotta be better than everyone 🙄

Why is she posting about Tom? Let his wife do that Karen!
He’s a twit but I do feel sorry for Joel with that post he got a crap picture and a pretty tit caption that should have been its own post for his first Father’s Day.

Even on Father’s Day she gotta be better than everyone 🙄

Why is she posting about Tom? Let his wife do that Karen!
He’s a twit but I do feel sorry for Joel with that post he got a crap picture and a pretty tit caption that should have been its own post for his first Father’s Day.
As always, Joel is an afterthought and only addressed in the most superficial way. She can’t be arsed to mention a single thing that makes him such an outstanding father. Pro tip Carrie: I’m sure your superfans will finally swoon over your dish of a husband if you say that he sings for Motsy 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
IMG_2361.jpeg
IMG_2362.jpeg
Compare to Joel’s for Carrie… at least he put Carrie first. Although it still freaks me out that they use the baby emoji

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.