Carrie Hope Fletcher #98 It's A Small World After All

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Joel sees him and Carrie as some sort of real life Madam Rose in Gypsy.

Half expecting to him to come out singing..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He’s been reading here or on Theatreboard , hasn’t he?
Also the irony of him (while defending North West) saying NW got the role in the Lion King because of who she is.
Joel married one of the UK’s biggest NepoBabies

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And north Wests performance was truly awful. Not only was it nepo casting, but she wasn't even up to the role.

If he had paid money to see that he would be furious.

He is only defending it because

1 - it hits a bit close to home

2- he hopes to go viral and be seen by the kardashians

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Carrie Hope Fletcher #99 - Carrielamity Jane: Asscrack away!

(Sorry to remind everyone of Carrie and Joel's cracks on their little nudist adventure, but had to be done)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
The recent Calamitys

2 x sense of fun and 1 x smug pissed off prison guard

IMG_20240530_164219.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
What a load of old drivvle that live was, he’s just a bloody idiot and made little to no sense through the whole thing 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Regarding the working mum thing, plenty of women go back to work full time after having a baby, touring the UK seems madness. The tail end of 2024 will likely be solid for rehearsals, have a great first Christmas Muffin

Reactions: 21
mate. maaaaaaaaate.

maybe we should wait to see if they CAN make it work first? And that she doesn't end up missing 3 days out of every week, or 3 venues out of every 5? THEN we'll offer the respect. Also where's his concern for Mabel's needs in all of this?

(I've not squigged his name out because he is an industry name putting this out there, not some random).

1717084186668.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Did Joel get new hair plugs? I guess he needs to work to afford those. 🤡

I wanna vomit at the working mommy hashtag. duck off you lazy fuckers, most mothers are working mothers. Carrie is not special and it’s almost a stretch calling what she does working: half assing every performance and calling in sick half the time.

I’ll finish by saying the smug prison guard comment killed me. 😂😂😂😂
---
mate. maaaaaaaaate.

maybe we should wait to see if they CAN make it work first? And that she doesn't end up missing 3 days out of every week, or 3 venues out of every 5? THEN we'll offer the respect. Also where's his concern for Mabel's needs in all of this?

(I've not squigged his name out because he is an industry name putting this out there, not some random).

View attachment 2965219
Talk about getting ahead of themselves. Wait for the tour to be over before praising her, to see how often she’ll be there and how good her performances will be.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Talk about getting ahead of themselves. Wait for the tour to be over before praising her, to see how often she’ll be there and how good her performances will be.
Agreed, 1 year olds are hard work whether family are looking after, or taking them along on the tour yourself.

Think of the firsts one of the both of them could miss because of this tour: steps, words, feelding themselves etc

Mabel at 10 years old: 'Mumma when were my first steps?' Crabbie: 'Not sure, let me check the date stamp on the video'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Working mummy don’t make me laugh.
A working mummy is one who HAS to go to work. Has no cushion of a husband with a ten minute job that pays well or two lots of grandparents and the option of a nanny if they want it. A production company who will work round them and a job that once rehearsals are over equates to a few hours a day.
A working mummy is one who probably spends most of her wages on childcare.
This # is so offensive to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Untitled design.jpg
Untitled design (1).jpg

No, but it really has merit. The girl has managed to work all her life in theatre with an expressive range of only two faces.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 91
Where is this grossly offensive comment that dared criticise his #WIFE, I’ve only seen the usually fawning praise from her minions under every post that’s been made about the casting.

How can one comment trigger John so much that he felt the need to expose people to a self serving, high horse rant while he constantly picked at his ears and make several grimacing faces.

Also, the way he talks about being “parents in entertainment” like that is something that’s never been done before. It really is just a job for them both and most parents return to work after having children, nothing him or Carrie are doing is innovative or revolutionary. Stand down.
View attachment 2965170
View attachment 2965171
View attachment 2965172
View attachment 2965174
View attachment 2965175
View attachment 2965176
I said he doesn’t know what a working parent is his attempt is laughable and that the Pete to Joel pipeline is hilarious. I’m totally ok with taking the wrap for this! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm a total witch but I'm eagerly anticipating the potential drama that could ensue during Calamity Jane. Imagine it flops spectacularly, confirming her career is over or maybe Crabbie falls in love with a sexy castmate, has an affair, and then divorces Jowl. Delicious. :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.