Carrie Hope Fletcher #98 It's A Small World After All

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's also the whole western theme. The wild west isn't exactly seen as a good theme for things these days.

Reactions: 12
It’s just getting embarrassing that John keeps pushing this ‘working parents’ thing like they’re breaking the glass ceiling by both having jobs while having a child … something that millions of people manage to do and just get on with while earning far less money. Stand down and stop being ridiculous.

IMG_5518.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Calling either of them working parents is laughable. 🤡

Last edited:
Reactions: 46
It’s just getting embarrassing that John keeps pushing this ‘working parents’ thing like they’re breaking the glass ceiling by both having jobs while having a child … something that millions of people manage to do and just get on with while earning far less money. Stand down and stop being ridiculous.

View attachment 2965359
What a bleeping joke 😂 he’s acting like they are some kind of heroes on the front line of changing peoples lives and breaking down boundaries. Pleaseeeee, Carrie can’t wait to get back on tour to get away from Joel.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Loads of parents work, who gives a duck? You aren't special Gary and John you are both lazy sods, like to see Gary work with a 1 year old, she has no idea 😂😂

Not a Westend star anymore, just a small company production member that has employed you to sell tickets to your stalkers, nothing to be proud of 😂

Dye your hair blonde or wear a wig, Calamity Jane is not bleeping orange 🙄

Also casting her is an insult to Doris Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Surely her latest #ad in the green jumper wasn’t filmed recently? Eugh, she’s awful 😣

Reactions: 4
That latest ad for SkinandMe with the code CarrieMay.

Carrie it’s 30th May. You’ve just got your arse into gear doing this for the freebie haven’t you?

She thinks she’s a grafter but she’s a grifter.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can someone wittier and less stressed than me make a thread title out of something to do with “whip (put your ass) crack awayyyy” ? Thanks in advance xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t believe those two gormless cunts think they’re the only two working parents in theatre jfc

Reactions: 24
I have to say a massive thanks to Crabbie and John. This thread was like watching paint dry since all she posted about was her crotch goblin - but they've injected new life into it! The awful casting in Calamity Jane and one of Shrek's famous rants! It's like they decided we deserved a bit of entertainment 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Some of these venues are massive. The Liverpool Empire is bigger than the Palladium — somehow I don’t see her “casually” selling this one out…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Some of these venues are massive. The Liverpool Empire is bigger than the Palladium — somehow I don’t see her “casually” selling this one out…
Even if they do, the set is tiny. The watermill holds 220 people. This is a tiny production going on some of the biggest stages in the UK

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.