Carrie Hope Fletcher #98 It's A Small World After All

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't that the exact same tedious shite that she put on tikitok a day or two ago, now posted on instagram? Why is she posting stuff on tiktok and then bothering to upload the same to insta days later? Is she this desperate for views and comments? Make something new and appropriate for each platform you lazy cow.

On another subject, I saw some footage earlier today of the Tartan Army Scotland fans flying to Munich for the footy, and there was a guy on the plane who got his bagpipes out and played them. Took me right back to that time when Crabbie claimed a kid came and played bagpipes for her on a flight (the same flight where she also claimed the pilot was her superfan or some made up bollocks about him). The difference is, on the Tartan Army flight it did actually happen, and it makes sense, and there's videos to prove it.
Please can someone comment r/thathappened the next time she prattles on.

Reactions: 3
Like seriously if you’re going to commit to a hair colour that’s so different to your own then you do you but at least commit to it fully and get your roots done regularly.

She’s had that hair colour long enough to know roughly how long she could push it with the regrowth so why not book regular appointments to keep up with it, it’s so awful!

Reactions: 7
Like seriously if you’re going to commit to a hair colour that’s so different to your own then you do you but at least commit to it fully and get your roots done regularly.

She’s had that hair colour long enough to know roughly how long she could push it with the regrowth so why not book regular appointments to keep up with it, it’s so awful!
It's bleeping luminous. She looks like a puppet from Fraggle Rock.

1000013288.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
One of the comments on her Instagram reel about her being a clueless parent

IMG_4138.jpeg

This has to be sarcasm right?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
No offense to puppets meant. Full offense to Carrie though. Sending love ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So i see west end live have posted Joel’s singing from last year. An unnecessary sycophant had to get in that he wasnt 💯 when he performed.
I see he’s learning from the Carrie playbook of blaming everything but themselves when giving a poor Performance.
I’m sure if his turn had been universally praised instead of panned he wouldve talked about his ‘gift’😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I love this comment on twitter, sorry can't screenshot my phone is being a dick 🙄

Carrie Hope Fletcher? Why? Thought it was "West End Live" not "West End Several Years Ago (and overrated even then)".

Very strange choice, was there literally no actual or current West End performers that were willing to show up at that time on the Sunday?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The lighting and hairstyle is so bad

Also she says if you want to go to drama school having a basic knowledge of Shakespeare is useful
What does she know about drama school and Shakespeare??
Also, if you want a basic understanding of him then just Google it, or watch a bunch of YouTube videos instead of attending some scam workshops
Or participate in school? In saskatchewan, Canada atleast you read one Shakespeare play per year grade 9-12

Reactions: 4
Or participate in school? In saskatchewan, Canada atleast you read one Shakespeare play per year grade 9-12
As far as I know you still only read 1 Shakespeare play in UK schools, so she is totally full of tit as usual 🙄

Reactions: 6
[CW: Miscarriage]

Anyone else noticed that Carrie and Mollie Melia-Redgrave aren't following each other? Mollie has recently suffered a miscarriage and I noticed Carrie hadn't commented on her post about it, so I went digging.

Oddly, a lot of their mutuals, including Joel and ATM are still following/being followed.

Wonder what went on there - the last I heard, Carrie was trying to make out like they were still besties

• Heart
Reactions: 9
[CW: Miscarriage]

Anyone else noticed that Carrie and Mollie Melia-Redgrave aren't following each other? Mollie has recently suffered a miscarriage and I noticed Carrie hadn't commented on her post about it, so I went digging.

Oddly, a lot of their mutuals, including Joel and ATM are still following/being followed.

Wonder what went on there - the last I heard, Carrie was trying to make out like they were still besties
I mean I can imagine if you just had a miscarriage it might be hard to be friends with Miss We’re The Most Fertile People On Planet Earth.

Miss “I convinced myself getting pregnant would be soooo hard.”

Miss “Joel just looked at me and there was a baby in my belly 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 28
my friend had a friend who refused to let her be in pictures for her babies birthday party as because she'd had a miscarriage she would ruin the picture... Christ knows how

I can imagine carrie not wanting to associate with people who've also had one due to the negative energy

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Like I don’t think Carrie would ever be intentionally hateful, but she is very ignorant and insufferable.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.