Carrie Hope Fletcher #98 It's A Small World After All

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2993583
What on earth is she talking about here? I can't believe anyone finds her remotely interesting.
Isn't that the exact same tedious shite that she put on tikitok a day or two ago, now posted on instagram? Why is she posting stuff on tiktok and then bothering to upload the same to insta days later? Is she this desperate for views and comments? Make something new and appropriate for each platform you lazy cow.

On another subject, I saw some footage earlier today of the Tartan Army Scotland fans flying to Munich for the footy, and there was a guy on the plane who got his bagpipes out and played them. Took me right back to that time when Crabbie claimed a kid came and played bagpipes for her on a flight (the same flight where she also claimed the pilot was her superfan or some made up bollocks about him). The difference is, on the Tartan Army flight it did actually happen, and it makes sense, and there's videos to prove it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is this the start of Carrie trying to move her internet sister persons to a mum persona with this talk of nappies? It is like she is very much trying to be a 'I'm not like other mums,' mum influencer with her 'stuff I didn't know about before I became a parent/pregnant,' thing she is trying again at the moment. I am wondering how much this is going to last as she only did two videos of her speaking about how she didn't understand pregnancy cravings or tiredness until she was pregnant.

Reactions: 10
Is this the start of Carrie trying to move her internet sister persons to a mum persona with this talk of nappies? It is like she is very much trying to be a 'I'm not like other mums,' mum influencer with her 'stuff I didn't know about before I became a parent/pregnant,' thing she is trying again at the moment. I am wondering how much this is going to last as she only did two videos of her speaking about how she didn't understand pregnancy cravings or tiredness until she was pregnant.
it won’t last. The only reason she’s doing these videos is because she clearly has a book coming out about the matter.

Reactions: 7
Cannot believe the level of nappy discussion for a Tattle thread (entirely understandable, but jesus christ....that says a lot about how boring Carrie's life is)

What it does make me think; she has clearly never babysat for her precious brother and Gi. For someone that always gives it the 'we're so close, we're so amazing, we love each other sooooo much' - hmm. Not that bleeping close, are you? I wouldn't say I was bonkers close to my family, but I have babysat my niece and nephew quite a few times over the years; isn't that what people do?

Reactions: 13
Carrie puts zero effort into anything. Of course she didn’t do any research. Her sense of entitlement, ego and know-it-all attitude is so juvenile. She’s nothing more than a brat.

I dread to think what sort of book is coming from this. Will be absolute 🐶💩

Reactions: 13
What are the chances of her performing at West End live with Mabel on the stage? You know just to prove she is a working mum and highlighting parenthood within the theatre industry.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ, she’s unattractive. And just like Joel, it has little to do with her weight gain. It’s her mannerisms, style and overall unpleasant personality that makes her unattractive.

Reactions: 21
The striped shirt gives me massive Burgler vibes.... she's clearly on the thief for a new personality as hers is god awful
The lighting and hairstyle is so bad

Also she says if you want to go to drama school having a basic knowledge of Shakespeare is useful
What does she know about drama school and Shakespeare??
Also, if you want a basic understanding of him then just Google it, or watch a bunch of YouTube videos instead of attending some scam workshops

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.