Carrie Hope Fletcher #98 It's A Small World After All

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has also been very vocal in the past about not enjoying performing at WEL because of the sound issues
Very odd choice.

Reactions: 22
She has also been very vocal in the past about not enjoying performing at WEL because of the sound issues
Very odd choice.
And her crippling anxiety over performing as herself seems to just have disappeared since the first night of last year‘s tour 😁 or are we getting round two of that this year, Carrie?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
'Remember me' from coco?

'As if we never said goodbye' from sunset blvd?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
'Remember me' from coco?

'As if we never said goodbye' from sunset blvd?
She's gonna have a bash at Sondheim, and do "I'm Still Here" from Follies, but with the lyrics changed to be about casually selling out the Palladium. pretending to shag Jamie Mustscarper, getting 1* reviews for the Al Murray thing, doing suburban panto, and reminding everyone that she played not one but two parts in Les Mis!

Reactions: 9
She’ll be holding her up to the crowds like Simba in the Lion King 😂
Mini Babybell is defo going to be North West as Simba vibes. Carrie is going to embarrass that poor kid publicly by shoving her on a stage before she's ready.

Reactions: 8
Very odd choice.
‘The sound issues’
You mean Carrie not coming in for her song at the right time and blaming the sound technicians for poor Sound?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have nephews and knew nappies have that, no I haven't changed one because that's not my child not my 💩 but I know the line that changes colour. Why is everything a crazy mystery to childless people??
me too, I don’t have kids and my nephews are teenagers now but even I knew about nappies having that. She really is scraping the barrel for content.

Reactions: 10
They didn't announce his partner was pregnant until a few weeks until the baby was born. Shortly after said they had a baby boy, name has not been disclosed to anyone other than close family and friends. How it should be.

For some reason the thought of DR saying 'That' Cinderella makes me giggle as he potentially could be referencing the London version that went badly wrong! Oh 'that' one.
As in infamous. Not something to be remembered fondly.

Reactions: 2
Oh Christ wait until Daniel Radcliffes next movie comes out and it will “Wow so happy for my teasured bestie Dan! Good luck in the new role” and acting like they’re the best of mates

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh Christ wait until Daniel Radcliffes next movie comes out and it will “Wow so happy for my teasured bestie Dan! Good luck in the new role” and acting like they’re the best of mates
She went quiet on that whole "I am friends" with Austin Butler tit real quick, hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Flipping heck, she's going to need hair plugs like Joel on that receding hairline.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.