Carrie Hope Fletcher #98 It's A Small World After All

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooo, basically she’s telling people who don’t have kids that babies wee and need changing frequently???? However, Carrie herself says she didn’t watch anything baby related prior to becoming a mumma, so by that logic, she making a video for people who will already know this…

I mean, it’s not bloody rocket science! However, she then goes on to say she likes kit and kin, (I think that’s Emma bunton brand) who don’t use the wee showing. Make it make sense, Carrie!

Reactions: 14
She conveniently forgot that Bad Cinderella is not the one she was in, it’s the name of the one on Broadway. But sure, go ahead and pretend Daniel knows you exist. 🤡🤡
Also the past being conveniently erased or reminisced upon when it suits her is really pathetic.

I’ll start by saying that I don’t have TikTok, I only occasionally check her page for cringe content. I wanted to ask people this use TikTok frequently:
1 - is it normal for content creators to waffle so much rather than just go straight to the point?
2 - is it normal for content creators to post such boring info which either people know (parents that already change nappies) or they don’t care (people without kids)?
If I were pregnant, I wouldn’t go to TikTok for tips to prepare for my baby when they come. I’d read books and talk to other parents I know (friends and family), so it seems like such useless content.
PS: I’m not in any way saying all child related content is useless, just the type of tit she posts. If I were a parent, I’d probably enjoy content about baby food for example.

Reactions: 11
She conveniently forgot that Bad Cinderella is not the one she was in, it’s the name of the one on Broadway. But sure, go ahead and pretend Daniel knows you exist. 🤡🤡
Also the past being conveniently erased or reminisced upon when it suits her is really pathetic.

I’ll start by saying that I don’t have TikTok, I only occasionally check her page for cringe content. I wanted to ask people this use TikTok frequently:
1 - is it normal for content creators to waffle so much rather than just go straight to the point?
2 - is it normal for content creators to post such boring info which either people know (parents that already change nappies) or they don’t care (people without kids)?
If I were pregnant, I wouldn’t go to TikTok for tips to prepare for my baby when they come. I’d read books and talk to other parents I know (friends and family), so it seems like such useless content.
PS: I’m not in any way saying all child related content is useless, just the type of tit she posts. If I were a parent, I’d probably enjoy content about baby food for example.
You can imagine her and Joel having a chat about what videos she can make about parenting, and him egging her on 'do one about the nappy stripes'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have nephews and knew nappies have that, no I haven't changed one because that's not my child not my 💩 but I know the line that changes colour. Why is everything a crazy mystery to childless people??

Reactions: 12
Oh god! Is she going to appear dressed as a prison guard with a whip, do the face, miss her cue, be of key and blame the sound department?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New crab claw TikTok has been posted and she starts by saying she’ll probably get judged for not knowing about pee indicators on nappies before she became a mum.

Why would she get hate/judgement for not knowing a feature of baby nappies before she ever needed to use them? Childless people don’t spend their spare time researching features of child rearing equipment and accessories. Why can’t she just say ‘didn’t realise this, but it’s really cool and helpful.’

She also used a clip of Phoebe from Friends saying ‘that is brand new information’ in the hope that people who didn’t know about the pee indicator now would after watching her video - though its the wrong context to use that particular quote in and makes it sound like she wants people to mock her for sharing info they are in fact aware of 🤣

Ahhh another indicator that she didn’t do ante-natal classes because we were recommended to buy nappies that have the indicator and how it worked was explained to us in case we didn’t already know. She really does just enjoy sharing how little preparation she did.

Reactions: 20
On insta, someone asked her about the fact that she has three nephews and her reply was along the lines of ‘oh I just hand them back’.
What utter rubbish. She never changed a nappy or learnt even the tiniest bit about babies? She’s so full of crap. And herself, which is the same thing.
Not to defend Carrie, I hate having to do that. 😂😂 But I honestly don’t know one single person that has changed nappies for their friends or family’s babies. If the parents are there it’s their job to change the nappy so you hand the baby back to them.

I do think Carrie is stupid and also very ignorant when it comes to babies, but I don’t think it’s weird she’s never changed a nappy.

Reactions: 14
I don't have kids, and not an uncle so know very little about kids and nothing about nappies! And don't want to know tbh.

But, if I were going to be a parent you can be sure I'd be researching, attending classes etc to be as prepared as I could be

Reactions: 8
Is she going to stand on the West End Live stage and pontificate about nappies and sleep schedules? As that is literally all she does in real life these days.
And then when people complain she didn’t sing she’ll respond with “You were expecting Carrie Hope Fletcher and you got Carrie Hope Fletcher ❤ sending love xxx”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seriously, why does she keep doing that claw thing with her hand...
I want to chop her hands off!
---

If anybody is looking to her for parenting advice they are not mature enough to be reproducing. There’s the idiot’s guide to parenting and then there is the Carrie’s guide to parenting

Reactions: 9
So if it's not her SHOUTING at us about BABIES, what can it be? It would be a bit weird to let her promote her own tour when it only has one date in the West End, and countless other performers have tours of their own that they'd presumably like to promote. Similarly surely can't be Carrielamity Jane, since that doesn't have any West End dates, nor the ticket sales so far likely to get it any West End run.

Very weird move by the WEL organisers.

Has whoever it was that used to like/favour her at Whats On Stage moved to West End Live?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.