Carrie Hope Fletcher #98 It's A Small World After All

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t remember if I’ve said this before, but her blonde chat reminds me of what Tina Fey wrote in Bossypants. With her daughters and their storybooks, she doesn’t call hair “blonde”, she calls it “yellow”. Says if you can call brown hair after the colour so you should about blonde. She’s being funny of course, but it’s a valid point about blondes being somehow special!
This reminded me of a time I used to know an annoying bitchy girl with blonde hair and once I said to her that her hair was yellow and she got so mad at me and was all like “No it’s blonde” in a really pissed off way. She was so weird about it 🤣

I have the same hair colour as Carrie (when she doesn’t die it clown-orange) and just own the mouse, Carrie!! We’re not blonde! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep I have a lot of respect for Daniel he seems very humble and down to earth. He's certainly had some interesting roles and he is always lovely on the Graham Norton Show. And he had to learn to dance for HTSIB on Broadway and he could keep up with the best of them. I saw him in Equus and Cripple of Inishmaan in London I thought he was great in both. Carrie could learn a lot from how he conducts himself.

Thanks to his standout performance of 'She'll be Coming Round the Mountain' in rather 'interesting' get up shall we say, I'll never be able to hear that song the same way again.
I loved him in Guns Akimbo!

Carrie is obviously so insecure about not going to drama school, but she seems to have this mindset that she doesn't need to be trained and has a natural talent 🙄

It may be more difficult now she has Mabel but there is nothing stopping her from getting vocal or dance training, just something to give her actual credentials

Reactions: 11
Daniel Radcliffe also has actual talent and range. He's been great in a variety of movies, especially the smaller stuff he has done. And I've enjoyed him on stage. Certainly the best of the 3 HP leads.

Daniel also had to audition for his early roles (e.g. David copperfield and HP) and has worked consistently since a young age. He didn't do a child role, then messa round on youtube for a decade. He learned on the job.
After watching the David Holmes documentary, there is no way Carrie could ever be like Daniel, she would make the accident all about her and I truly think Daniel cares about his fans and loves David.

Reactions: 15
love that this thread has turned into a DR love-in (i am in agreement, i will basically watch anything he’s in). sorry carrie but you can’t compare.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
After watching the David Holmes documentary, there is no way Carrie could ever be like Daniel, she would make the accident all about her and I truly think Daniel cares about his fans and loves David.
Oh I'd forgotten about that. That documentary was brilliant and really showed how genuine DR is

Reactions: 6
Tbh I think she posted because DR refers to ‘That’ Cinderella as in ‘DANIEL RADCLIFFE KNOWS MY CINDERELLA’ even though she oversaw as lead the worst production in recent years

Reactions: 11
Tbh I think she posted because DR refers to ‘That’ Cinderella as in ‘DANIEL RADCLIFFE KNOWS MY CINDERELLA’ even though she oversaw as lead the worst production in recent years
Shes also forgoting that he may be referring to the broadway version. Or better still, he knows that Bad Cinderella was a flop, but still doesn’t know who she is 😂

Reactions: 10
Also I read that every time Daniel Radcliffe needed to go out of his house to walk his dog or go to the shop or whatever, he would wear the exact same clothes and baseball cap so any press wanting to bug him for pics couldn’t use the photos as they just looked like the same ones all the time 😆

Of course, this wouldn’t work for Carrie because a) no one wants to pap her
b) the only thing she wears more than once is her wizard sleeve cushion cover coat.

• Haha
Completely agree.

Also don't forget he got naked on the west end stage at a pretty young age while still being HP and all the attention it brings and has been in multiple roles in the west end and on broadway and is now Tony nominated.

I always wanted this to transfer. He seems to do musicals on broadway and plays in london. He was only 21 at the time

He may not be one of the all time greats, but he's a very interesting one who challenges himself and respects others and doesn't rely on his fame.
Carrie being so terrible has only served to remind me how awesome Daniel Radcliffe is. I had no idea he did this or could do that, and it was a treat to watch. He’s a prime example of keeping your professional and private life separate too and setting boundaries between them. He’s so humble and likeable giving his rise to fame and fortune so early in his career and at such a young age.

Carrie could only dream of singing and dancing to such an extent on stage … and at the Tony awards. Her mediocrity only highlights others greatness.

Also, that reel she shared where Dan mentions Bad Cinderella was odd given the show she originated the role in crashed and burned and she did nothing but diss it, ALW and try to distance herself as much as possible from it since. She’s just like John, sniffing around for some symbol or recognition or relevance when someone more famous makes even a slight reference to something they were involved with.

Reactions: 13
They didn't announce his partner was pregnant until a few weeks until the baby was born. Shortly after said they had a baby boy, name has not been disclosed to anyone other than close family and friends. How it should be.

For some reason the thought of DR saying 'That' Cinderella makes me giggle as he potentially could be referencing the London version that went badly wrong! Oh 'that' one.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Shes also forgoting that he may be referring to the broadway version. Or better still, he knows that Bad Cinderella was a flop, but still doesn’t know who she is 😂
He was 100% referring to the Broadway version, it was just called Cinderella here, wasn't it? 😂 But apart from that, she really likes to pick and choose when to acknowledge she was even in it. A famous (stage) actor mentions it? Oh yeah, did you KNOW she was the LEAD in the West End? Someone else mentions it? Death glare

She really thinks she's some kind of sage doesn't she? duck off with your aggressive crab hands. Obnoxious twit. 🦀

• Haha
They didn't announce his partner was pregnant until a few weeks until the baby was born. Shortly after said they had a baby boy, name has not been disclosed to anyone other than close family and friends. How it should be.

For some reason the thought of DR saying 'That' Cinderella makes me giggle as he potentially could be referencing the London version that went badly wrong! Oh 'that' one.
Yes, if you want to keep your baby private to protect it that is exactly how you do it. Going into minute detail of it’s life from sleeping to peeing to breastfeeding, but sticking an emoji over the face, is not private.

Reactions: 20
He was 100% referring to the Broadway version, it was just called Cinderella here, wasn't it? 😂 But apart from that, she really likes to pick and choose when to acknowledge she was even in it. A famous (stage) actor mentions it? Oh yeah, did you KNOW she was the LEAD in the West End? Someone else mentions it? Death glare
Daniel stated in the documentary that he feels New York is his home, so Carrie I doubt very much he was on about you. You are a nobody to him and a lot of other people.

New crab claw TikTok has been posted and she starts by saying she’ll probably get judged for not knowing about pee indicators on nappies before she became a mum.

Why would she get hate/judgement for not knowing a feature of baby nappies before she ever needed to use them? Childless people don’t spend their spare time researching features of child rearing equipment and accessories. Why can’t she just say ‘didn’t realise this, but it’s really cool and helpful.’

She also used a clip of Phoebe from Friends saying ‘that is brand new information’ in the hope that people who didn’t know about the pee indicator now would after watching her video - though its the wrong context to use that particular quote in and makes it sound like she wants people to mock her for sharing info they are in fact aware of 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The way she's standing in these newest TikToks to appear less wide just makes it look like she has her trousers on wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.