Carrie Hope Fletcher #98 It's A Small World After All

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I managed to watch a few seconds.

"You don't know what you don't know".

No tit, Carrie šŸ™„. The issue arises when you make out like it's OTHER PEOPLE'S FAULT that you're ignorant. Woman, you are 31 years old. This should not be the first time you've needed to take initiative and educate yourself on something. Most people just bleeping get on with it. Stop whining and pretending it's "educational". It's giving spoiled brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I managed to watch a few seconds.

"You don't know what you don't know".

No tit, Carrie šŸ™„. The issue arises when you make out like it's OTHER PEOPLE'S FAULT that you're ignorant. Woman, you are 31 years old. This should not be the first time you've needed to take initiative and educate yourself on something. Most people just bleeping get on with it. Stop whining and pretending it's "educational". It's giving spoiled brat.
Carrie Hope Fletcher #99 - She's giving spoiled brat (because she is!)

Credit @PiefaceG

Last edited:
Reactions: 20

I stopped after a few seconds, but linking if anyone is braver than me.

Is raising kids so unpredictable that you cannot prepare for everything? Yes, you learn many things as you go and those who say they knew everything as first time parents are probably just flexing. Youā€™re dealing with another human being with their own needs and wants and so on, so many unexpected things will come along the way.

That being said, this is a woman that didnā€™t prepare for obvious things. She didnā€™t even get pain to have around after giving birth, talk about stupid and unprepared. This is also the same woman trying to force a newborn into a sleeping and napping schedule. So stop ranting and go learn something about parenthood, you really really need it because you are just that stupid. And it has nothing to do with the normal unpredictability of parenting.
---

She always has heavy filters on all her posts tbh, nothing new there.
Oh dear god, the kid is three months old! Sheā€™s still a potato! Boy, is she in for a shock when Mold gets older, with things she ā€œdonā€™t knowā€.

For these future videos, is she just going to keep on repeating the same phrase over and over again? ā€œWeaning is hard but you donā€™t know, what you donā€™t knowā€. ā€œPotty training is a ball ache but you donā€™t know, what you donā€™t knowā€ ā€œhaving to be selfless is impossible for me but you donā€™t know, what you donā€™t knowā€, etc šŸ™„

Reactions: 22
Surely they could have tested Mabel in the travel cot at home to get her used to it? But no that would require common sense.

Expecting your baby to conform is one thing, but when Mabel is older and doesn't conform/behave how Carrie wants her to be? What then? It's potentially going to reap a lot of emotional/psychological damage on the poor child with Carrie's unrealistic expectations and no doubt going off at her/emotional manipulation.

Reactions: 18

Is raising kids so unpredictable that you cannot prepare for everything? Yes, you learn many things as you go and those who say they knew everything as first time parents are probably just flexing. Youā€™re dealing with another human being with their own needs and wants and so on, so many unexpected things will come along the way.

That being said, this is a woman that didnā€™t prepare for obvious things. She didnā€™t even get pain to have around after giving birth, talk about stupid and unprepared. This is also the same woman trying to force a newborn into a sleeping and napping schedule. So stop ranting and go learn something about parenthood, you really really need it because you are just that stupid. And it has nothing to do with the normal unpredictability of parenting.
---

1/10 for the song choice
1/10 for the slick dance moves
1/10 for the lip syncing
1/10 for the clever stitches

those are what tik tok is meant to be about aren't they?

get the feck onto youtube+patreon if you just want to do boring talky pieces to camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

---

Dear God she needs friends. What a long rant to say nothing. Also, can someone chop her hands off, not every word needs a hand gesture.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She's so damn aggressive with her tone of voice, facial expressions and body language - you can just tell she's a nightmare in real life.

Reactions: 33
She's so damn aggressive with her tone of voice, facial expressions and body language - you can just tell she's a nightmare in real life.
It's clear that she hasn't really spent much time around her nephews except for the annual trip to Disney World. At one point she was living with Tom and Gi when Buzz was a baby so surely that would have given her a clue as to what it would be like? Clearly didn't show much interest.

Reactions: 24
I thought the comment about being a mum never being of much interest was a bit telling.

She's just going through a tick list of things she thinks she is meant to do in life.

Reactions: 31
Expecting your baby to conform is one thing, but when Mabel is older and doesn't conform/behave how Carrie wants her to be? What then? It's potentially going to reap a lot of emotional/psychological damage on the poor child with Carrie's unrealistic expectations and no doubt going off at her/emotional manipulation.
The kid is going to be pushed and molded into the 'perfect' child.

A carbon copy of Crabbie:
  • Musical Theatre Kid
  • Entitled and spoilt
  • 'Quirky' fashion choices
  • Think they are more talented than they are
  • Grifter
I could go on!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
There's a strong chance (and I hope it happens) the kid will rebel majorly at somepoint

Reactions: 16
I was just going to post this.. when she was younger (late teens/early 20s) there used to be some warmth to her, her demeanour, her face, voice. Itā€™s just.. gone. She looks so harsh. I donā€™t know what it is exactly. There is no hint of a smile, no joy whatsoever, not even in the eyes. Maybe itā€™s just that sheā€™s bloody unhappy. Sheā€™s completely soured.

Reactions: 31
when she was younger (late teens/early 20s) there used to be some warmth to her, her demeanour, her face, voice. Itā€™s just.. gone.
She just stopped pretending. People donā€™t change that much, they just show their true colours when they get comfortable.

Reactions: 12
On insta, someone asked her about the fact that she has three nephews and her reply was along the lines of ā€˜oh I just hand them backā€™.
What utter rubbish. She never changed a nappy or learnt even the tiniest bit about babies? Sheā€™s so full of crap. And herself, which is the same thing.

Reactions: 21
She just stopped pretending. People donā€™t change that much, they just show their true colours when they get comfortable.
I think there's a good chance she was a nicer person like 10ish years ago. But she was very successful then, had lots of friends and really fun things to do and was genuinely in love with her partners. But now she's failing massively in both of her jobs, she got married to someone she doesn't seem to even like, just to win a breakup, and rushed into having a baby with that person. Granted, she was insufferable even before that, but she was just smug, at times unlikeable, arrogant. Now she's fully insufferable, she's constantly angry, she has crazy eyes, her smile looks unhinged and everything that comes out of her mouth is harsh. The girl is bitter and keeps digging her own grave, it's obvious why she turned into this person, imo. But she has no one to blame but herself

Reactions: 24
I was just going to post this.. when she was younger (late teens/early 20s) there used to be some warmth to her, her demeanour, her face, voice. Itā€™s just.. gone. She looks so harsh. I donā€™t know what it is exactly. There is no hint of a smile, no joy whatsoever, not even in the eyes. Maybe itā€™s just that sheā€™s bloody unhappy. Sheā€™s completely soured.
Yeah, I ponder on this all the time, the change is very stark. To me it looks like it happened after or just before #TheBreakup. I didn't watch her Good Night videos but I did watch Oliverā€™s Good Morning ones and Caz looked constantly fed up/pissed off in them. She was very condescending towards Oliver in them and super-smug about Cinderella.

I suspect that Caz would say it's all Oliverā€™s fault and he tried to 'dim her light' šŸ™„ but she hasn't improved since being with Joel, if anything she's worse than ever! She has always had aggression but it's been dialled way way up.

Reactions: 17
Does Carrie particularly maintain that she is close with Tom, Gi and the boys? I got that general sense from her over the years but as others have said, itā€™s really telling how little time with them she must have spent and how her interest in them must have zero, to not know the most basic stuff about pregnancy and kids.

Unlike Carrie, pre-children I had no babies or small children in my life at all. Like Carrie, I always knew I wanted children and therefore naturally took an interest in the topic, doing more active research when I was pregnant. Why did Carrie not do this? How the hell did she get to this point thinking birth is mostly mental and not thinking ripping your vagina is that painful?! Thatā€™s like, common sense, I fear

edited to add a missing word

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.