Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kev1974

VIP Member
Tour website, with dates

So on stage in Woking for Maybelline's first birthday then, unless she's opting out of some dates.

Reactions: 5

Inkdeath

Ironic that we're arguing about whether Oliver is still relevant when he is literally referenced in the thread title (that was selected by winning a popular vote on the last thread).
He is relevant when speaking about Carrie and her obsession with him past and present, I don't personally care about the details of his life beyond that and dislike the weird gushing posts that have happened in the past or speculation around his relationship with no reference to Carrie beyond they dated. That's the stuff that I was meaning when I said there should be a thread for him. If Carrie is actually having a meltdown when he posts then documenting that is good, but sometimes it feels like people are making it up/speculating unless they actually provide the proof that its relevant to Carrie or that she cares.

Last edited:

batondecannelle

I’m sorry but what’s the issue with the Guildford concert? Not sure about Emily Mae but the other two are fairly big names in the industry - it can’t be that bad if they’re both agreed surely?

Must42

This is not a trendy or even that well-known musical imo? I predict a flop
I think in theory CJ will sell quite well, people are very sentimental about the film and watching it with their parents/grandparents growing up.

The effect CHF will have on sales will be interesting to me! I might go see it out of morbid curiosity.

Fifah1907

VIP Member
YES I was at N1 and I can still barely believe it. I primary live in the Parisian area and I was lucky to have managed to buy a ticket when they first went on sale. It was insane and having Paramore as the opening act was amazing too! Sorry you had to sell your tickets.

Oh that's a good one... They're definitely going to aren't they 😭
both of us come join us in the collective meltdown on the Swift thread if you’re not ready there!! We were absolutely not okay on Thursday night 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

madamtoffee

Did she go private? I only ask as if you are dying in Bristol you still can't get an NHS appointment at my local surgery!

I can imagine her lying on the sofa with Mabel on her as a teenager and her still staring at her feet, saying aren't they strong 😂😂

Also she doesn't have PND she is a lazy ass, always has been and always will be!

Inkdeath

Lots of people take the bus with their babies lol. I don’t drive so it’s not an option but it’s always nice being able to hold them or show them what’s going out of the window or let them coo at other passengers for a bit. Was almost an activity in itself when my baby was that small, the bus/tube/train. I have no doubt Carrie takes the bus because thinking about car seats/collapsing pram/parking somewhere accessible is just too much life admin for her, though.
Yes I am aware of that, but if your baby is sick and you can drive why wouldn't you drive??

sleepflowers

VIP Member
I see her sis in law's happy baby show is on the seat filling sites...maybe she can give Carrie a free ticket!

leabytottle

VIP Member
I know I’m in the minority but I truly hate Carrie’s singing voice
I’ve never been blown away by any of the performances I’ve seen. I think she has an ok voice, nothing special and it’s very shouty- much like her speaking voice. Granted life not seen her live, but I don’t think I could sit through a show with her in.
I wonder if Joel was at the WE Flea Market on Saturday, as I’m sure Hamilton usually have a stall? That would mean Carrie would go with muffin, and the amount of Superfans that would take photos of boob shark and share, is probably a terrifying thought!
Im also pretty sure that the majority of the cast, would find it too much, having to spend all that time with Joel… Shan Ako seemed to be his only friend (she seems like a really lovely person) and shes leaving very soon, so I wonder who he’ll befriend now? I’ve seen him mention Lem Knights who’s still staying in the show, so I wonder how many times Joel will ask him to do some cringy TikTok dance…

Rarunkel

You’ll be okay Carrie, you may be over Oliver by the 14th wedding and 3rd spawn when you finally let Joel touch you, you’ll start healing❤
„Dry heaving“ is all she‘s got now 😅! Not pleasant but still better than banging Quasimodo.

• Haha

kev1974

VIP Member
I was doing some work fixing something in a cinema today and we played an ads and trailer reel to test things once it was all working and there was an ad for Joanie Clothing in there.

Reminded me of Crabbie's collaboration with Joanie back in the day. This particular ad had a good looking redhead in it which also served to remind me of Crabbie - had me wondering if Crabbie could have gone on to be in their cinema ads if things had gone better.

Also reminded me of how it's weird how, with a couple of exceptions, her collaborations and sponsorships never seem to last very long do they? There was the one collection with Joanie and then it was dropped and everything put on sale.

There haven't been any nespresso, guylian, or doughnut freebies for ages. Just the misguided pram lot and the odd makeup/soap thing whatever it is.

Disneylover_89

Chatty Member
It is embarrassing how much gifted stuff she gets and how she begs for it, especially when there are people struggling to afford food or something such as a baby mat. I think that I am mostly frustrated by Carrie as she is so unaware of the privilege that she has and she denies it when people mention her relation to Tom. She is so bitter and defensive about her being a nepo-sibling.

I know that she has always been into girfts, but I feel as if she has been getting worse with Mabel. I think that a lot of influencers I've followed get worse when they have children especially with the advertising and gifts, and I can see Carrie getting worse ( I don't know how it will be possible).
I would prefer rather than gifting the item that the celebrity/influencer advertises it, then does a giveaway or they get the item at a slight discount. I agree re influencers getting worse once they have had kids/become pregnant.

Off topic - One in particular I follow that is part of a large pop group did the whole gender reveal magazine shoot and got about £3k worth of free baby stuff and was constantly shoving it in people's face. Then had the audacity to try and sell their second hand sofa to fans via Instagram message! The celebrity's wife and friend then started bullying someone who called them out on it asking them why they weren't just having it picked up for free or sent to a charity? After all that the celebrity posted that it got sent to charity (probably as a last resort) and that they were so glad that it would help so many people. Trying to make themselves look good, when they could have just sent it to a charity in the first place in the first place.

Reactions: 4

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
It was always so weird when Joel did the “12 days of joelmas”, when Cazza went away with the fletchers and Scott to a new unique place they’d never been…. Disney World. Him saying “I don’t do well without her”. They’d been together for, what, 6 months, and they were engaged. I understand that it’s normal to miss someone’s whilst they go away, but most new couples have been on a handful of dates, don’t live together, and haven’t necessarily met family and friends. They might see each other once or twice a week and stay over, but they LIVED TOGETHER from day one.
i look back and wonder if in those 8 years of unanswered messages, Joel was finding out as much as he could about her, and tried to infiltrate her friends, so when she was at a vulnerable place, split from Oliver, he could play his nice guy, Disney loving, role, so she would be blindsided and would think he was right for her.
She was his world, and he get were together when not working. He was probably obsessed with her for so long, he couldn’t believe his luck.

Suddenly, there’s someone else who is more important to Carrie, and who relies on her so much (#boobshark) The fact that Joel was at JFOD soon after her birth, then back at Hamilton, Mabel was maybe very attached to her mumma and Joel was jealous.
Jealous of them both. Mabel can cope without Joel, but not Carrie. Carrie seems to stay in the house crying each time Mabel moves her feet.
I can imagine him struggling to share the attention, being an only child may contribute to that too.
Reading this I was like sounds like Grabbie "got markled" 🤡😂🤡 But lets not forget that Grabbie was the one sending the oh so romantic text to No Neck "So when are you going to ask me out?!?" while drunk and with annoying Scott...Just like in true Disney Fairytale style 😂🤡😂

madamtoffee

I'm older than Carrie and I can barely remember 99s being 99p. She's just lifted that from the internet as a "look how relatable I am".
Gary they aren't called 99s because they were 99p, maybe Google next time before you make a dick of yourself 😂😂

• Haha