Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
It’s always the same thing, commenting on her looks is fine if it’s positive so it’s been fine for years and will be when it comes from her idiotic and blind fans. God forbid anyone told her the truth, it’s easier to live in denial.

I’m sorry if this offends anyone, but if I were eating by body weight in #gifteddonuts and was doubling in size after a breakup, I’d want the people in my life to tell me to get a grip and stop letting myself go and offer their help. The wake up call would be extremely beneficial to me. I wouldn’t want them to compliment my personality and never comment on my looks just to pretend the elephant in the room isn’t there.
In the ‘old days’
She has a ‘great personality’ was not a compliment.
It meant she was as plain as a doorknob but made up for it with the lolz

Reactions: 3

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
I’m not one to defend Carrie, but I will defend our beloved NHS. They move heaven and earth when there is a poorly baby. It’s one of the things the NHS is still very very good at.
I don’t consider it beloved. And I also don’t think that’s the case. Not in cases I know personally anyway

Reactions: 3

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
Wait - just found this article from 2016 - when the fuck did this happen?

Did it even happen?
Seemingly, but just for the UK release so she’s not on IMDb.

Attachments

Reactions: 2

historyobliterates

I meant Richard. It was late. My bad. 🙈
😂 no worries. Definitely will be interesting to see how she spins this. I don't know if Richard ever came over for when Mary Poppins open on stage in the west end in 2004. I definitely know there is one picture of all of the jemimas and jeremys at the time with Robert Sherman as I think Carrie has shared it multiple times including when he died.

And I want to say her/her family kept in touch with Robert from that time. But don't recall that she has much of a connection with Richard Sherman apart from appearing in Mary Poppins.

How pointless to take a baby, can't pretend it's for anyone but themselves.
That's what I was thinking, were hoping to take my nephews to Disney Orlando (it'll be the first time for all of us) but my nephews are going to be 4 and 6 because my sister wants at least the oldest to be able to make some memories while we're there.
Disney Stan here, we took our kiddo at 7 months, 18 Months, 4 Years and 5 Years. They only remember from the 4 year old trip onwards. The first two trips were totally for us!
---
Are they going with the whole Fletcher clan or just her parents?

I don't envy them the long haul flight. I think they'd struggle just the three of them as they're incompetent and allergic to hard work. I actually think they'd put Maybelline's needs first over their own fun but that would make for a very boring holiday of regimented naptimes (mainly in the hotel room), 'pumping' (sorry!), feeding and solo riding/queuing. Carrie isn't very dynamic at the best of times so I doubt they'd figure out a way to creatively enjoy the parks with a baby. It would just be a series of photo ops and back to the hotel room for the next installment of Maeby's inflexible schedule.
We went with friends or family on the first two trips, it does help. Flight was a nightmare at 18 months, 7 month old they just slept. October is still too hot for that young age.

We've loved every trip at every age, but we are very clued up on how everything works, and how to make it work with a baby.

salatblader

VIP Member
Crazy comment. When you’re the one who refuses to open the Carrie rave thread.
Literally nobody raved about them. A question was asked and answered, topic closed. How triggering can that be??
Lol, I'm not raving about Carrie, and if you paid attention you'd know that. People are posting gushing posts about Oliver & Alessia regularly, and it belongs somewhere else 👋

JakaTrist

Does anyone else think Oliver and Alessia might have broken up? Is it just me or have they gone quiet recently?

salatblader

VIP Member
in the old video she posted of her catching sweets in her mouth, pretty sure she’s with oliver and has cropped his face out? again weird that she continues sharing stuff where she was with him
I don't think Oliver was originally there, I think it was the cast in some show she was doing at the time, if I remember correctly