Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

geniefromdownunder

Seeing as Carrie is going to Disney again and doesn't seem to know other places exist in this universe (I know it's early, but still):

Carrie Hope Fletcher #98 - It's A Small World After All

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

PiefaceG

VIP Member
The latest inane drivel that people have paid for. First up, another excruciatingly detailed account of Mabel’s sleeping habits!!!! And then her already crying over the fact that she’s going to have a ✨daughter✨ at Disney (but she’s totally not a Disney adult)

1000011711.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 76

RudeDog

The audacity of Joel of all people complaining about uncomfortable stage door interactions when he reposts every obsessive fan edit he's tagged in! And happy to accept gifts from fans.

Not saying that gives people the right to act however they want but come on... Joel of all people?? The child-man has no self awareness.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

leabytottle

VIP Member
I feel we're overdue a Q&A 😁

What’s your favourite ride to do on peloton?

We love our peloton, there’s so many to choose from, I can’t possibly decide!

Has Gi given you lots of advice on the first few weeks with Mabel?

I’ve known Gi since I was a child, she’s definitely like a sister to me. We speak all the time and she’s been so helpful. She even recommended a book to me recently

Joel looks like such a great dad, what’s the best thing about him and marvels connection?

I can’t stop crying when I see them together. He’s such a great dad, he dotes on her I can’t wait to see the two of them at Disney together! He works so so hard, doing to many hours, yet still he comes home and does the first night feed. I then get up with muffin as my hottie of a husband needs to rest after so many long hours at work.

You look great! Have you returned to your pre pregnant weight?

Whilst I appreciate you saying that, I don’t like people commenting on my weight. I’m a size 12/14 and remember you’re made to fit clothes, not the other way around. Please refrain from commenting on people’s appearance 💖

• Haha
Reactions: 60

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Those were fours posts about Oliver including the question that started it. I think the thread will survive, it’s not like Carrie has done anything interesting in the last two months 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Hurrem

VIP Member
Anytime they post something together Carrie has a breakdown, so they definitely belong here. 😂😂😂

They also belong here because comparison is fun as is seeing how Oliver is thriving without her and she’s going downhill. It just goes to show how toxic Carrie is to herself and those around her. Funny enough, even Joel looks and behaves much worse since he’s with her, they bring out with worst in each other. 🤡🤡

Policing is not an option, but skipping posts that don’t interest you is always an option. ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Hurrem

VIP Member
IMG_5013.jpeg

People holding your baby and smiling at the baby, that’s such an extraordinary event. 😻😻

Get over yourself, no one is falling in love with your baby. They’re just being nice, which is what normal people are like when visiting someone that has a baby.

• Sick
Reactions: 54

sleepflowers

VIP Member
I'm sorry I just googled Joel and his CV says he's skilled in breakdancing...the mental image is killing me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
Once we know if her new book is fanfiction or non fiction we should do another bingo
I'm catching up but yeah tag me on suggestions and I'll make it
---
Guys please stop arguing or @Pistachiyo will get the Waitrose photo out again

Failing that, I will go and find the asscrack photos. I’ll do it!!! I’m a woman on the edge!!!
1715936072251.png

I am accepting donations towards a new phone and new retinas because I now need to burn the ones I have x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
IMG_7123.jpeg

Joel creeping in the background of Carrie’s latest TikTok wherein she says she’s going to focus more on TikTok rather than YouTube videos because TikTok is easier. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

DrNooo

The huge ornament - I actually mean the unused exercise bike in the background 🤣
Oh jeez they've got a peloton and thanks to the fact that peloton have just made the member directory searchable, I have found what appears to be their joint profile and can see that the bike has been used exactly twice so far this year. To their credit however, the rides that they have done (all 18 of them) are ones that I would also do (or have done) based on choice of music or theme of ride so I will make sure to give a high-five on behalf of Tattle when I overtake them on the leaderboard should we ever be riding in the same class at the same time.

• Haha
  • Wow

snowfairy17

VIP Member
Guys please stop arguing or @Pistachiyo will get the Waitrose photo out again

Failing that, I will go and find the asscrack photos. I’ll do it!!! I’m a woman on the edge!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Poothe

VIP Member
I think the real reason for the clothes video is that she’s lost weight after giving birth and wants to show the world how she looks now. That’s why the witchy dresses have gone and she’s suddenly in jeans and shorts and all body positive again.

awkwardjellyfish

You beat me here to post this!

If its their second anniversary today, that means they got together in May 2022. But didn't Ollie move straight into Alessia's flat when he broke up with Carrie?
Didn’t happen. He was in a house share.

He spent time at Alessia’s place of course - why wouldn’t he? - but they didn’t officially move in together until Oli bought his new place.

Always makes me laugh how people have invented this story that he’s a freeloader out of nowhere :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 49

Accionoodles

VIP Member
It’s amazing that she’s went from sharing a stage with legends like Patti LuPone singing in the anniversary show of one of the most successful and celebrated musicals ever …..

IMG_5255.jpeg

….. to sharing a stage in a regional panto with a dinosaur puppet named after the man whose musical flopped while she originated the lead role ….

IMG_5257.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Accionoodles

VIP Member
View attachment 2936856
Definitely still together! Incoming Carrie meltdown in 3…2…
Two years in a relationship where (presumably) they’ve taken the time to get to know each other and haven’t crossed off multiple milestone life events in a few short months. Both their careers are thriving, there’s been no scandals, no public meltdowns, no radical hair changes and no manic over-sharing or gross arsecrack showing PDA’s.

I’d say Oliver has well and truly ’won’ the breakup.