Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
I know it has been mentioned a lot before that No Neck moved in on their first date but where exactly did that CRAZY info came from?!? I am just speechless if this is actually true 🤡😂🤡

Reactions: 6

geneticsgirl

If Bonnie and Clyde didn't sell well then I cant see this doing well at all. I'm a massive musical theatre fan but this doesn't interest me at all, I don't think I could even name you one song from the show 🙈.
I think Bonnie and Clyde was a bit too niche with an obsessive London based fanbase that made the producers think there was more demand than there was. Went to see it in Manchester and seemed fairly full but there wasn't any big names in it.

Calamity Jane is more well known so even if people aren't Carrie fans they might book to see it. Guess we will see.

Stegosauria

She won’t though. Then she’s off on tour with her private chefs and after that she will either do panto or whatever else she can get. She doesn’t care enough to learn the basics. I’m sure her mum is happy enough to do it all.
Obviously Joel could also make an effort but if cooking was one of his skill, I’m sure Carrie would have let us know in her desperate attempts to show us his many many positive sides.
I really don’t think the tour has private chefs.

madamtoffee

I love musicals and I am booked to see 4 this year in Bristol, bare in mind I am 50 but Calamity Jane does not interest me at all, so obviously a lot of stalker fans will be going.

According to her she is doing all venues, come on Gary you never do 😂😂

• Haha
IMG_8350.jpeg

just saw this on RevealMoi and made me think of Carrie, can’t imagine she smells nice being glued to that couch and locked in her house all day

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
Why does she over ENUNCIATE every word she speaks to the point her mouth looks like it belongs to some kind of inflatable doll.

Also, why has she bought a bug shirt she doesn’t even like just because it’s quirky and different? She looks like an overgrown toddler. View attachment 2927309
View attachment 2927310
View attachment 2927311
She over enunciates because she’s a pass agg twat who thinks her audience are dimwits who need talking to LOUDLY AND SLOWLY
---
Isn’t there a popsy thread on here? 😅View attachment 2926805
What the fuck is a bf friendly section 😭 boyfriend? do they mean menswear? Best friend? What

• Haha

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
We all knew it wouldn't be long until she dumped the kid at Debbie's and went back to "acting". Joel's mum won't get a look in of course.

They change to more Disney. Sorry but I’m with others. I think it’s bizarre to go back to a theme park year in year out 🤷🏻‍♀️

Again, this thread is about Carrie before people get defensive
Horses for courses aye, and I get it, I think it is bizarre my sister spends upwards of £1000 to stay at the same Center Parcs twice a year.

Plenty of Spanish resorts have remained stagnant or even declined over decades, I know people who go back year after year, and only visit the same English Bars (until they go out out business).

salatblader

VIP Member
Agreed. I'm barely interested in Gary and John, even less so her Haunted Ventriloquist's Dummy of an ex who hasn't been relevant to this thread for over two years now.

This. The Oliver & Alessia stans on here can make their own rave thread about them.

• Haha

Ray1403

Chatty Member
I don't have kids, but it is okay to put them down whilst they're still awake, isn't it?
it is but in the case of my child he then thrashes his arms & legs around til he decides he’s hungry again and the cycle continues so i do see why carrie shared this 😂

• Haha