Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilyannrose

VIP Member
How Rob and Carrie have fallen

Even in her professional headshot she looks a bit aggressive and scary. Or more like angry? Weird.
---
Jenny is the only "Disney adult" I can accept. She's amazing. Her patreon is also really great, the only person I'm very happy to pay for extra content from. It's funny to compare carrie's paid subscription to jenny's patreon. The complete opposite content creators, in terms of quality.

It's also amazing how Jenny can make such concise (and sometimes damning) points in her soft voice. Cut to carrie shouting and pointing at the camera when saying ANYTHING (and also never making any real points at all)
I haven't been able to follow Jenny to Patreon but I'm happy for her success and enjoy rewatching her Youtube archive. Her presentation is a world apart from Grabby. Very slick, professional vids with a thoughtful script, engaging but chill, and Jenny has higher standards for her personal appearance than the flattened by a jumble sale look Grabby goes for.

If I were Carrie and saw my content and then saw Jenny's, I'd be mortified. It always amazes me how so many people like Carrie have no shame at all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
You were at Paris N1?!! Omg so jealous!! Hope you had a wonderful time! The TTPD set looked insane! Gutted I had to sell my Wembley ticket because seeing Who’s Afraid of Little Old Me and I Can Do It With a Broken Heart performed live looks like the best thing ever

For Disney they have to be doing coordinating knock off Disney t shirts made by Joel right? And probably dressing up Mabel in a Disney costume - isn’t there a random duck character they go on about for being overlooked so maybe that? Or a Minnie outfit because of the Minnie outfit they used for the gender reveal? A Disney Princess outfit will be too Like The Other Girls for Carrie
YES I was at N1 and I can still barely believe it. I primary live in the Parisian area and I was lucky to have managed to buy a ticket when they first went on sale. It was insane and having Paramore as the opening act was amazing too! Sorry you had to sell your tickets.

For the Mabel Disney bingo, can we have ‘pic of baby in creased gender reveal dress’ please?
Oh that's a good one... They're definitely going to aren't they 😭

kev1974

VIP Member
Anyone else getting bored of "Political Carrie" suddenly reposting everything she's seen about Gaza or the election? Hopefully that goes the way of the Tamagotchi she had for about a week.
She's probably noted that it's the only thing that gets Charlotte Church in the news these days ...

• Haha

madamtoffee

It's such a dehumanising phrase (oddly enough)
---

I wouldn't say they are big names tbh.

Rob really doesn't get much work, and also has a bit of an ego reputation (birds of a feather flock together). Like Carrie he is mainly known for Les Mis and occasional one off events. He's never really broken out into leading man territory.

Aimie hasn't done much of late either and is mainly known for Six and Pretty Woman.
They are aren't special, unless I was a Carrie obsessed fan, I wouldn't go 'wow what an amazing line up, let's go'.

So many better people out there in the industry. Yes it is just a concert, I always see one off concerts as the singers being in need of some cash and desperate for work 🤣 The tickets will sell to Gary's stalker fans!

Also all the decent performers are actually in productions.

wordzalad

VIP Member
ha! It's a weird term without context :ROFLMAO: They mean breastfeeding friendly.
---
Also Popsy clothing is hideous and absolutely some of their prints are things I can see Carrie wearing.
Ohhhh 😭🤣 thank you! I was scratching my head like am i old?? 💀

• Haha

Inkdeath

Meh, it’s something that’s been going on for a while isn’t it, but ramped up for obvious reasons during covid. London is crazy expensive to live in right now and unless you’re playing a principal role in a huge production, performers don’t get paid as much as people might think (generally speaking). I’m all for a side hustle for that reason - but only where it feels like a natural fit, if you get what I mean? Carrie running a dance masterclass of all things and charging the earth for it (read: exploiting people) seems batshit insane.. but if she was doing a session on character acting in panto? Fair enough. I even wouldn’t care too much if she was doing a Les Mis specific acting through song workshop since it’s the only show she’s made any real mark on.

They’re defo gonna rebrand Beggars Call into a kids academy though.. no young adult would choose them over the likes of say Lucie Jones or anyone else for that matter. MabeI’s arrival coincides beautifully with this change of strategy too - look at all this parent content they’re sharing! Relatable! Look at us! Best parents ever! Your kids are in good hands with us!
They might but I see this going the way of Carries bookboxes and hopeful shop. Dead on arrival

historyobliterates

Robert Sherman has died. I’m surprised Caz hasn’t mentioned this yet and how privileged she was to know him while in Mary Poppins…
Do you mean Richard Sherman? Because Robert Sherman died back in 2012 and I vague remember she mentioned it back then. I'm not sure if she got to meet Richard but I'm sure she can twist it somehow since she met his brother.

lablife54

well, at least we know there are 191 days until Disney, on top of the dust and spiders
Either it’s a photo from a few weeks ago that Joel is only now posting, or they haven’t been changing their countdown. It was on 191 when we first saw it in one of Carrie’s posts a few weeks ago.

Inkdeath

I still don’t understand why she balances MinnieMouse like that on her lap. If she insists on holding that baby all the time, I get that it’s tiring to hold her in one’s arms for that long. Easy solution: put the baby in her bed or on one of those little play mats.
But then, what would Carrie do in the meantime? Tidy? Cook? Do anything else really but be on her phone?
Baby is going to be developmentally stunted because Carries face is always in a screen. https://www.gottman.com/blog/research-still-face-experiment/

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
Dear Lord - that video was excruciating and it was all to show off a pair of jeans that look bloody awful and make her arse look like two deflated hot air balloons. Does she honestly think that kind of content is successful on TikTok?
Of course they fit. They are ELASTICATED at the sides? 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
One negative comment and she is going to be off tiktok again. She hates spaces where she can't control the narrative.
Can you delete comments on TikTok though?

madamtoffee

I’m not one to defend Carrie, but I will defend our beloved NHS. They move heaven and earth when there is a poorly baby. It’s one of the things the NHS is still very very good at.
I have nothing against the NHS but had a bad experience, sent home from the children's hospital with my son, all the symptoms of appendicitis next think I knew it had burst.

Unfortunately our GP doesn't see you for rashes with babies either they tell you it's viral and to do the tumbler rest.

This is why Carrie needs to see other Mums then they can tell her what isn't and is normal with babies!

• Wow

jolly_parsley

Chatty Member
Just catching up (was busy getting ready and then going to the Eras Tour last night 🪩) but I find it hilarious they're jetting six-month-old Marjorie Mastermind Mirrorball Montague to WDW.

I'll prepare a bingo card for the occasion, please tag me in any suggestions (but we've got time). Do we think there'll be another bagpipe performance on board?
You were at Paris N1?!! Omg so jealous!! Hope you had a wonderful time! The TTPD set looked insane! Gutted I had to sell my Wembley ticket because seeing Who’s Afraid of Little Old Me and I Can Do It With a Broken Heart performed live looks like the best thing ever

For Disney they have to be doing coordinating knock off Disney t shirts made by Joel right? And probably dressing up Mabel in a Disney costume - isn’t there a random duck character they go on about for being overlooked so maybe that? Or a Minnie outfit because of the Minnie outfit they used for the gender reveal? A Disney Princess outfit will be too Like The Other Girls for Carrie

• Heart

Disneylover_89

Chatty Member
I know some people get offended when I say this, but how can you want to go to the same place over and over again? It’s such a stupid choice, go somewhere you’ve never been before. That’s what travelling for leisure is about, seeing the world. I just don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️ I have really loved a couple of places I’ve travelled to, but I still wouldn’t want to go back before seeing what else the world has to offer.

I would totally understand a special situation like not being able to fly and only being able to do short road trips in which case you’d be fairly limited, but that’s not her case.
Saying it is a stupid choice to go to the same place over and over again is a bit strong. I know this is about Carrie however there are many reasons why people go to the same places. Familiarity, it's public transport accessible and they know how to get there (in the case of one friend who doesn't have a car). Another goes to the same Center Parcs every year same flat in Wales same restaurants every year, same tennis tournaments every year. They enjoy it.

Carrie going to Disney World all the time, sounds like it's all she's ever really known as they went most years when she was a kid and now on the free or significantly discounted courtesy of Tom/Gi, so that plays a big part in it.

MagpieTree

So much for that hypocrite to go with this fake picture of herself whilst pretending to be the Queen of #BodyPositivity
Crabbie you are such a cunt clown 🤡🤢🤡
I'm sure she'll blame the people who designed the poster if she chooses to acknowledge this