Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Super_Berry

VIP Member
Hmmm you are right! Same director and some of the same shit artwork, which looks like it's been reused from Five Guys Named Moe or Seven Brides posters or something. So I guess this is a reawakening of that same tour.

So Carrie can't claim to be OG for this version, that honour is with Jodie Prenger.

View attachment 2964691
I worked on this back in 2014 as PR for one of the venues. It got really good reviews 4/5 stars from most of the journalists who came to see it. Will be interesting to see how Carrie does. Last time, it was some guy from Emmerdale starring with her but Jason Donovan did Annie Get Your Gun around the same time so maybe he'll end up back in it.

Reactions: 1

thisiscat

Chatty Member
Feels like we got here quickly!
New thread below xx

geniefromdownunder

Did you ever feel shivery, as though you were getting a bit of a dose, and you just can't warm up.
So you pile on layers, including your dressing gown. Except you're in the comfort of your own home, not out in public. 🤣
Literally me as of late - it's cold af in Sydney at the moment and I am on my period - my fiancé knows what he signed up for, he can deal with it - hahaha

I love musicals and I am booked to see 4 this year in Bristol, bare in mind I am 50 but Calamity Jane does not interest me at all, so obviously a lot of stalker fans will be going.
My parents are in their 60s/70s, and it doesn't appeal to them. I bought them tickets to see JC Superstar as thats much more up their street!

IS this the reason it's being put on? - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt28015371/

lablife54

I know it has been mentioned a lot before that No Neck moved in on their first date but where exactly did that CRAZY info came from?!? I am just speechless if this is actually true 🤡😂🤡
I believe it was in one of the Hello mag wedding articles

geniefromdownunder

Wait - just found this article from 2016 - when the fuck did this happen?

Did it even happen?

Mark81

VIP Member
Do you mean Richard Sherman? Because Robert Sherman died back in 2012 and I vague remember she mentioned it back then. I'm not sure if she got to meet Richard but I'm sure she can twist it somehow since she met his brother.
Yeah it's Richard that has died

Realitybites

VIP Member
So Mabel is gonna be 6ish months when they go to Disney? What’s the point of that? You can’t do anything in Disney with a baby other than the kids shows and the meet and greets. If they do the rides, one will be with the baby while the other rides and then you do a swap. They haven’t thought this through in the slightest and will probably murder each other in the process… at least that might be slightly entertaining…
Have they said what time of year they’re going?