Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Accionoodles

VIP Member
Let’s not start arguing over body size and what is considered average/overweight etc. It achieves nothing every single it’s brought up…. and worst of all it results in us having to see the Waitrose bag pic featuring Joel’s moobs 😱 😂

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STAND DOWN!!

ETA - Maybe I missed it but did she make any mention of Joel’s Hamilton contract being renewed? I thought there would be a gushing post about how proud she was of him being a dad AND having a role in the west end where he is on stage for a total of 20 minutes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

dull-board1243

VIP Member
It’s amazing that she’s went from sharing a stage with legends like Patti LuPone singing in the anniversary show of one of the most successful and celebrated musicals ever …..

View attachment 2940003

….. to sharing a stage in a regional panto with a dinosaur puppet named after the man whose musical flopped while she originated the lead role ….

View attachment 2940019
I’d say Heathers was her downfall. Her ego got so inflated, and when Cinderella fell into her lap she got so fucking smug and arrogant. It’s her own fault really.

Reactions: 35

TheChicagoPiano

Oh look, there's that corporation again that isn't a big part of her life
I have to say that disregarding the disney shit on the front of her jumper it’s SO refreshing to see her in a normal outfit that’s flattering on humans

RudeDog

Someone on theatreboard is just as baffled about Joel's Hamilton contract renewal

1000012109.jpg

There are sooo many excellent performers out there and they stick with Joel... wild.

• Haha

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
Just catching up (was busy getting ready and then going to the Eras Tour last night 🪩) but I find it hilarious they're jetting six-month-old Marjorie Mastermind Mirrorball Montague to WDW.

I'll prepare a bingo card for the occasion, please tag me in any suggestions (but we've got time). Do we think there'll be another bagpipe performance on board?

• Haha
  • Heart

Hurrem

VIP Member
Imagine thinking it’s daunting to go to the doctor’s alone with your baby. As someone that was raised by a single mother (divorced with a deadbeat alcoholic father that never contributed with his time or money so as if he didn’t exist), I can’t cope with her complaining about such lame things.
Mabel is a baby and has baby problems, who gives a fuck? No one needs to read this boring shit for free, let alone pay for it. 🤦🏼‍♀️

salatblader

VIP Member
Carrie is so bad at TikTok... In that video she put up where she says she's going to start doing TikTok instead of YouTube, she's put a very popular sound under it, but that sound - like many popular TikTok sounds - is not used as background music like music on YouTube is. It's used to convey a certain thing, used with text on the screen and cuts to different scenes etc.

The way she's used it, is so distracting because you're expecting a meme, and it's also overpowering her voice so it's hard to hear what she's saying. If you wanna do a chatty TikTok, do it without a sound/music under it, you dusty museum item

• Haha
  • Heart

mayhem

Switching to TikTok as it's a lot less work than YouTube, as if the lady didn't spend the last couple years uploading a video every 6 months 😂

• Haha

aplysia

Only Carrie would do the "I take my whiskey neat" tiktok trend with her own pictures. Here is a tip for you: the second picture is supposed to be hot ...

• Haha
Reactions: 34

londongirl2001

VIP Member
This. The Oliver & Alessia stans on here can make their own rave thread about them.
Crazy comment. When you’re the one who refuses to open the Carrie rave thread.
Literally nobody raved about them. A question was asked and answered, topic closed. How triggering can that be??

Hurrem

VIP Member
Huge? You're having a fucking laugh. She's average sized.
She is huge 🤷🏼‍♀️ Over 50% of UK is overweight (and half of them are obese), so calling her average size doesn’t mean much.

Anyway these threads have gotten so boring that we’re scraping the bottom of the barrel. I miss times like the 12 days of Joelmas. 😫

• Haha

WhippetGood

Why is that baby in a full on sleepsuit when it’s red hot and she’s got a rash?! Get her in a little romper or something so she doesn’t overheat - surely this is common sense

lottiekarotti

Is this the project she claimed her fans would absolutely lose their shit over? If so, she really doesn't know her audience 😂

• Haha