Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lottiekarotti

It is funny that to think that Oliver started dating his new girlfriend around the same time that Carrie and Joel started dating. And she's now married to him (twice!) with a child 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Sping

The absolute audacity of that wet wipe. Melanie has actually been physically grabbed leaving stage door by fans. Hamilton has a barrier system set up and the actors can choose to go past it or not. It’s far easier for him to get away than it is the actors from Hadestown. Of course the white man can’t let the black woman talk about her experiences 😡 nothing has actively happened to him but he has to shove his opinion in there anyway. Bellend

ETA: the stupid prick also doesn’t realise that Hamilton is lucky it has a lot of room around its stage door. There is far less space in Soho, especially at the Lyric as it opens right onto a busy street. Almost like your experience isn’t universal Joel!
He complains about people being "overfamiliar" but babes, that's what Carrie has been encouraging for years now. Constantly giving way too much personal info out on the internet, reposting cringe pics and messages from fans, encouraging superfans by creating things like the Sonder Society, the list goes on and on

ChasingDays

The audacity of Joel of all people complaining about uncomfortable stage door interactions when he reposts every obsessive fan edit he's tagged in! And happy to accept gifts from fans.

Not saying that gives people the right to act however they want but come on... Joel of all people?? The child-man has no self awareness.
Didn't Joel also lurk outside Cinderella's stage door posing with fans and signing programmes? Don't complain about stage door when you've done it for a show you're not even in!

• Haha

DaisySims89

VIP Member
she could be a size 24 for all I care, clothes sizes mean nothing, she just needs to own up to it

She's always been an advocate for body positivity and being confident, but trying to say you are smaller than you are just gives the opposite message
---
1000009224.png

Great story, no one cares

Last edited:
  • Haha

lottiekarotti

Personally, I would like to suggest to Oliver to get engaged anytime soon. The thread will finally be interesting again. Also, would much, much, much rather talk about her ex boyfriend than her breastfeeding and scheduling and momma talk. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41

awkwardjellyfish

What’s the feeling in the industry about every man and his dog setting up ‘masterclasses’?
Meh, it’s something that’s been going on for a while isn’t it, but ramped up for obvious reasons during covid. London is crazy expensive to live in right now and unless you’re playing a principal role in a huge production, performers don’t get paid as much as people might think (generally speaking). I’m all for a side hustle for that reason - but only where it feels like a natural fit, if you get what I mean? Carrie running a dance masterclass of all things and charging the earth for it (read: exploiting people) seems batshit insane.. but if she was doing a session on character acting in panto? Fair enough. I even wouldn’t care too much if she was doing a Les Mis specific acting through song workshop since it’s the only show she’s made any real mark on.

They’re defo gonna rebrand Beggars Call into a kids academy though.. no young adult would choose them over the likes of say Lucie Jones or anyone else for that matter. MabeI’s arrival coincides beautifully with this change of strategy too - look at all this parent content they’re sharing! Relatable! Look at us! Best parents ever! Your kids are in good hands with us!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

wordzalad

VIP Member
The term “hooman” gives me the ick. It’s like that kinda baby talk where people say “choccy” “hubbs” “lippy” “holibobs”

Reactions: 40

*:)*

Someone previously mentioned Joel’s mouth looking like a a shaved fanny. I cannot unsee it in this pic, and want the fuck is the face he is pulling?

• Haha
  • Sick

geniefromdownunder

Seeing as there's nothing else to talk about - remember when someone left a restaurant review and in it they slagged off Gary and John for being there at the same time and being loud and annoying doing their #BINfluencer crap?

Good times, good times.

(If anyone needs a refresh):
1715664656736.png

• Haha
  • Wow

wordzalad

VIP Member
I’d have a lot more respect for these companies if they #gifted to women’s shelters or maybe local communities or something rather than millionaires nepo siblings.
If it’s press they want, they’d get much better press over a charity saying “X company donated 10 mats to mothers on low income”

Reactions: 39

earlgrey

VIP Member
What a luxury it is to be able to spend time with your baby and partner for long stretches almost every day. She has no idea. Has she not been out with Mabel on her own in two months (PPD notwithstanding)? She makes it sound like Joel's matinee is the first time she's gone out on her own, out of sufferance. Even taking the pram around the block for example or out locally with her mum. I feel it would've been documented though the walks with Joel (if they happened) seemingly haven't been, so 🤷‍♀️
This is one of the hardest things for me with watching Carrie. She has NO IDEA how lucky and blessed she is. Especially when she tries to caveat it by saying things like she has friends who went through IVF, she thought conceiving would be way harder! Or how working class her childhood was, they only went to Disney every single year! And she's been bullied before, she had brown eyes and blonde hair and was so talented kids were jealous of her!

For me it's a dead giveaway when she says things like she knows early miscarriage is so common, but still told her whole family, close friends, normal friends, and even coworkers as soon as she peed on the stick. Like what a naive sweet summer child. One thing I've learned from trying to concieve is that early loss is mindblowingly common. But she never really considers that could happen to her, because bad things just don't really happen to her. The worst thing that ever happened to her was a breakup. Maybe one bad boss.

(I don't wish bad on her btw. She's just naive, ungrateful and hard to stomach.)

Clover123

VIP Member
Absolutely not, they were at Wicked last week just the two of them, acting super cute. I think Oli knew the orchestra conductor because he stayed behind to introduce him to Alessia. They were almost the last two to leave the auditorium.

But anyway, in Carrie subscriber news, what the actual fuck is this supposed to mean??
View attachment 2934693
The fact that she wrote this and thought it was good enough to share 😂😂 it's incoherent and basic af

• Haha

Hurrem

VIP Member
I know some people get offended when I say this, but how can you want to go to the same place over and over again? It’s such a stupid choice, go somewhere you’ve never been before. That’s what travelling for leisure is about, seeing the world. I just don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️ I have really loved a couple of places I’ve travelled to, but I still wouldn’t want to go back before seeing what else the world has to offer.

I would totally understand a special situation like not being able to fly and only being able to do short road trips in which case you’d be fairly limited, but that’s not her case.

• Heart

londongirl2001

VIP Member
It’s also a typical narcissistic way of expressing it. People are falling in love with HER DAUGHTER. She could have written something like „so happy we had friends over to meet Mabel, she enjoyed it so much“ (whatever), but it’s still all about Carrie. Her child will forever only be an extension of herself. We will hear endless insane stories of alleged similarities between Carrie and her child. It’s already begun with the Disney obsession. That’s the only way a narcissist can accept their child and the attention the child gets from others.

Reactions: 38

lazygossip

"So if there are any new mums out there worried about talking to friends and family incessantly..." The thing is Carrie, you're not talking to your friends and family. You are broadcasting to hundreds of thousands of people. Why are you not giving your child the right to privacy?

Mothers should absolutely be allowed to speak on motherhood as often as they'd like but maybe for a second think about the "creature" you birthed and think about how everything you're sharing about HER is going public on the internet where it will stay forever.

Reactions: 38