Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
Without meaning to be catty, I think I've run out of pity for Carrie? I can imagine being a first time mum must be scary and daunting at times, but if she didn't want to go to the doctors alone I'm sure she could have asked her mum to accompany her. This is the woman who called her parents to change a lightbulb.

Reactions: 32

SillySquirrel

It is embarrassing how little she understands TikTok. “A vlog from when I ran the 2022 Vitaliry 10K”… 1 TikTok is not for vlogs and 2 who cares about something boring that happened 2 years ago?

You would think if you were going to make this part of your job and social media presence that you would at least do a bit of research into what works best on that platform!

shakeygal

I mean this genuinely, but isn’t it time someone else had a shot at playing the King? There are HUNDREDS who could do it. I completely understand if John was the main reason people go to see the show - but he isn’t. People want to see the SHOW, not John.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Nepotism aside as the very clear answer, I just do not get how Carrie could be right for the part at all.

1) Calamity Jane is meant to be in the peak of physical fitness (lol, to put it bluntly, Carrie wouldn't fool anyone...)
2) The show is heavy on the choreo. I don't see a whirlwind like Jane standing still in Docs while everyone dances around her, but Carrie can't dance.
3) CJ is meant to sing with a country twang. Carrie can only sing straight in a shouty tone.
4) CJ is a plucky, strong but essentially chipper kind of gal. Carrie's smug smirk vs The Face gives none of this.
5) Everyone knows the show has a huge queer following. Why not cast an actor from the LGBTQ+ community?
6) Carrie has a baby. Her track record for missing shows isn't great anyway, but I see her doing less than half of the shows. Her understudy is in with a fantastic chance (look at where Georgina is now!)

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
When YOUR WIFE!!!! manages to not make it all herself, but you missed that memo 🤦‍♀️

Also, all the exclamation marks make him look the opposite of sad.
That is so gross. Anything to make the slimmest of connections to a legend. Beyond ick.
Carrie meanwhile has reposted that post and couple of others about Sherman.
Then you go to the comments of that post.
Complete with the now obligatory EXCLAMATION POINTS she gives us this.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

ChasingDays

Why does he wear that stupid plaster over his wedding ring ? Just take it off 🙄 for the ten mins you’re on stage !
It's obviously an acceptable option for him to tape up his ring, but it just seems a bit unprofessional to me. If you can't take your wedding ring off for the duration of your "shift", you've got problems

Ellie_Rose

I find her so immature for her age. She thinks everything revolves around herself and god knows how this parenting thing will work out. It seems like another one of her obsessive projects except this time she can’t abandon it when she gets bored.

PiefaceG

VIP Member
It's so fucking negligent to birth an entire child when you're too batshit/childish/useless to do basic necessities like take her to the doctor alone. Anything could happen to John at any point. YOU need to know you're responsible enough to raise her alone. Twat.

Hurrem

VIP Member
But anyway, in Carrie subscriber news, what the actual fuck is this supposed to mean??
View attachment 2934693
Sounds like the poems you write in school for literature class and get a C out of pity. 😂😂

Speaking of exes, we’ve also spoken a lot about Pete and his new social media persona and people didn’t mind. I’d take any of those posts about Oli or Pete over the bore that is Carrie since becoming a mother. She was boring before but it was fun to talk about it, now her posts put me to sleep.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Not many people would have the luxury of their partner being able to accompany them to the doctor's, or every appointment anyway. Why does she feel she needs praise for doing something on her own!

ChasingDays

I performed in a production of The Tempest with my youth theatre group when I was 15. For £60 I'll teach guys you all about it 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 31

londongirl2001

VIP Member
I find her so immature for her age. She thinks everything revolves around herself and god knows how this parenting thing will work out. It seems like another one of her obsessive projects except this time she can’t abandon it when she gets bored.
I absolutely believe in the theory that „celebrities“ stop maturing at the age they become famous. There is no need for them anymore to develop any useful life skills, people never tell them no, so they don’t have to reflect on their own behavior - so basically, Carrie is still stuck at age 19 or however old she was when she had her YT breakthrough.

Reactions: 31