Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
I wouldn't call one parent basically not working, and the other with a job that only requires him to 'work' for about 20 minutes a day, working parents
---
Most parents have one working minimum 8+ hours a day (plus commute), and the other working part time or even full

Reactions: 34

leabytottle

VIP Member
That doesn’t look like carries body on the promo poster! How long before Joel makes some lewd joke about her bringing the whip home to practise?!
The only good thing about this will be watching Joel’s deranged lives whilst she’s away.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Lily0815

This hair color looks so awful 🙈 She looks like a mix of Ronald McDonald and Red Cheetos.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

PiefaceG

VIP Member
I don’t like Channing Tatum, but all things equal, I’d rather watch a movie with someone that has nice features and a fit body as opposed to a flabby belly, bigger boobs than mine and no neck.

What Carrie doesn’t seem to understand is that there’s a middle ground between Magic Mike and Shrek. Rejecting perfection and unrealistic standards doesn’t mean eating your body weight in junk food and looking like shit. That doesn’t make you human, it just makes you lazy. Most normal people (that don’t look like Hollywood leading actors) still look after themselves physically, dress well (within their means) and try to stay on top of their skills in their chosen careers. Bonus point, they also usually don’t act like entitled jerks who think they are better than everyone else.

PS: If I were Joel, I’d find that type of post offensive, just like the time she did something similar about Jude Law in the Holiday. Dissing on someone that looks the opposite of your partner is not how you show you are attracted to them. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Omg I can't believe she actually posted that thing about Shrek. We don't even need to roast her at this point, she's doing it herself 😭😭

She's just called her husband ugly to thousands of people on the internet 🤣🤣 She's already called him stupid a few times. Nice one, Carrie.

Imagine if Shrek posted something similar about Caz. She'd be fuming.

• Haha

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
Looks the part too, Cazza was so miscast
I know we are supposed to suspend disbelief at the theatre but she was larger than the actress playing ‘Martha Dumptruck’ who is bullied for her weight in the show. So the thought of the elite mean Heathers adopting her as one of their own just didn’t make sense in this version. It was miscast visually for sure. We can pretend that it doesn’t matter and we should cast any actor regardless of body type, but if it alters a characters motivations or attitudes then I say it would matter?
Same when she played Fantine. She looked far too ‘sturdy’ to play that role.
I think audiences can look past most things but physicality of a character does count when it doesn’t fit with the story. Fantine has given all her money to pay for her child. She is starving on the streets and dies of consumption (a wasting disease)
I’m not saying fat people shouldn’t play leading roles. If it has no bearing on the story any body type is fine if they can play the role.
In the case of Les Mis and Heathers it is distracting and takes the audience out of the story as they try to make sense of the person they see and the narrative unfolding before them.

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
She’s shared that cringy ‘Keep being the most’ TikTok to Instagram. I think someone is desperate to go viral.

All I hear is ‘keep being loud, obnoxious and insufferable whilst while wearing ugly jumpers and acting like a twat .’ View attachment 2948547
She alluded at the time of the break up™️ that Oli thought she was ‘too much’
How can we forget the dar ‘when you’re too much, but your ex settles for much less’ posts around that time.
No Carrie. You ARE too much and WERE too much.
You say people only see a fraction of you online and don’t ‘know’ you. What you post is enough for me to glean ALL I need to know.

Stegosauria

I know we talked about this a while ago, but I still find it interesting that Joel has basically stopped with the „so proud of my amazing wife/soon-to-be mummy to be/now-mummy“ posts after Moriarty‘s birth. You’d think he would take it even further and post about Carrie every single day, telling us how proud he is but nope. I’m sure life with Carrie is exhausting at best but it must be unbearable now that she’s attached to that sofa, not letting go of the baby. She was always super snappy with every partner and I bet she’s even worse now.

Cue the „so proud“ posts starting again tomorrow 😂
The lack of proud John makes me wonder if he’s struggling as a new dad. Cazza clinging to the baby, Shrek not getting a look in. Didn’t he mention how hard it can be for dads to bond?

I wonder if reality has hit him and married, parent life with THE Carrie Hope Fletcher is a bit shitter than expected now the novelty has worn off.

leabytottle

VIP Member
It confirms even more to me that she has no friends! The fact she’s sharing this with paid subscribers is embarrassing. Thats the sort of thing you might send to your mum, sister, best mate etc, but not to a load of strangers.
I don’t believe her when she turns to muffin and says she’s smiling… whenever she films her feet and talks to her, there’s never any noise. Babies usually start cooing and responding to you when you’re talking to them, especially if they’re responding by smiling. I’m not saying she doesn’t ever smile, but it’s like Carrie wants people to think she has the best baby ever! She could say she’s doing anything really. Whilst it’s good that they’ve stuck to not showing her face, they’re still sharing her by showing her feet and information about her. I do wonder how long that will last. Her content is mostly baby related now, and there’s only so many sponsorships and content she can make, without sharing her. Rochelle Hulmes used to never share her children, until she started her baby skin and hair range, and now they’re constantly on her page. I bet Joel is itching to share her, and I guarantee Gail has shared photos in the WhatsApp group “Joel’s 400 friends”

• Haha

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
It's not much different than people going to the same resort in Spain every year. At least things change at the Disney Resorts
They change to more Disney. Sorry but I’m with others. I think it’s bizarre to go back to a theme park year in year out 🤷🏻‍♀️

Again, this thread is about Carrie before people get defensive

• Heart

Clover123

VIP Member
What’s your favourite ride to do on peloton?

We love our peloton, there’s so many to choose from, I can’t possibly decide!

Has Gi given you lots of advice on the first few weeks with Mabel?

I’ve known Gi since I was a child, she’s definitely like a sister to me. We speak all the time and she’s been so helpful. She even recommended a book to me recently

Joel looks like such a great dad, what’s the best thing about him and marvels connection?

I can’t stop crying when I see them together. He’s such a great dad, he dotes on her I can’t wait to see the two of them at Disney together! He works so so hard, doing to many hours, yet still he comes home and does the first night feed. I then get up with muffin as my hottie of a husband needs to rest after so many long hours at work.

You look great! Have you returned to your pre pregnant weight?

Whilst I appreciate you saying that, I don’t like people commenting on my weight. I’m a size 12/14 and remember you’re made to fit clothes, not the other way around. Please refrain from commenting on people’s appearance 💖
Just double the word count of your answers and transform them into unreadable, run on sentences and we're there- you are a much better writer than Carrie!

• Haha

mousey

“Someone in the comments” called her a baby bore, yeah right. She means “someone in the posts on tattle”

Mark81

VIP Member
Carrie enters stage right

*stomp stomp stomp*

Parks then Barks 'whipcrackaway whipcrackaway'

*stomp stomp stomp'

(Ensemble dance around her)

'Whipcrackaway whipcrackaway'

Calamity is happy (gives the face)
Calamity is annoyed (gives the face)
Calamity is sad (gives the face)

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
WTF? As a mum, I have never been deluded enough to think anyone bar very close family fell in love with my baby.

They're being polite and holding your baby, Carrie. I'm really sorry but Moped isn't a special magical baby that everyone is enchanted by - she's literally just a baby.

kev1974

VIP Member
Not sure it matters which platform you're going to use if all your content is going to be "Mabel stayed asleep for four hours guys!"

Tiktok is also easier for re-using other people's content to abuse young performers, isn't it Joel? And for losing your shit / flouncing out / deleting your account, isnt it Carrie? How long till that happens again?