Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kev1974

VIP Member
👀 we're not the only ones thinking it's miscast. Not sure what the producers are thinking.

1717017172355.png

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Ironic that we're arguing about whether Oliver is still relevant when he is literally referenced in the thread title (that was selected by winning a popular vote on the last thread).

• Haha
Reactions: 48

awkwardjellyfish

CHF#98: Threads drier than her crispy orange hair.

(hello gang, just dropping in but I can see it’s still mostly tumbleweed round here. Will be back when she does something somewhat interesting x)

• Haha
Reactions: 47

mayhem

View attachment 2958388
She didn’t pose anything (that I can remember) when Lando got his first win but she does for Charles?? Girl, stay in your own lane
I'm sorry if someone in here likes those bitmojis but I find them utterly annoying. That's legit a post my 70-year-old auntie would make, not a 30 year old.

*Edit for typo.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

RudeDog

Ok but what does that have to do with Sherman? It’s not like he had anything to do with the music or script for The Haunted Mansion.
That quote makes it sound even more disrespectful.
Was Carrie high when she wrote that?!
The Montagues: Gross in every universe

• Haha
Reactions: 46

wordzalad

VIP Member
She should take her own advice and buy new clothes.

not because she’s overweight but because her clothes are ugly

• Haha

londongirl2001

VIP Member
I know we talked about this a while ago, but I still find it interesting that Joel has basically stopped with the „so proud of my amazing wife/soon-to-be mummy to be/now-mummy“ posts after Moriarty‘s birth. You’d think he would take it even further and post about Carrie every single day, telling us how proud he is but nope. I’m sure life with Carrie is exhausting at best but it must be unbearable now that she’s attached to that sofa, not letting go of the baby. She was always super snappy with every partner and I bet she’s even worse now.

Cue the „so proud“ posts starting again tomorrow 😂

• Haha

DrNooo

In a quite frankly unbelievable coincidence, somebody did a Disney ride on the peloton this morning! Glad to have been of service. I’d like to recommend Sam’s Halloween special Disney Villains ride if you’re after more suggestions, I managed to PB on it even though I was also singing along.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Ellie_Rose

Can’t believe she mentioned the peloton the day after it was talked about on here 😂 hi Carrie 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I’ve held countless friend’s babies, I work with babies, I really like babies, but I’ve fallen in love with precisely none of them. Am I broken? Have I just been meeting really average babies 😭😂

• Haha

RudeDog

1000012530.jpg

Joel's mummy is working 🥹 he's not mentioned if he's #proud about about it yet though 🤔

• Sick
  • Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Tbf, what's Carrie gonna do if Boreliver gets engaged? Get married for the third time? She's got nothing left in her arsenal.

• Haha
Reactions: 42