Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellie_Rose

I just can’t take this seriously 🤣 the video especially. Looks like a spoof for Comic Relief or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

DaisySims89

VIP Member
1000009140.png

I agree that behaviour at stage door needs to change and fans should not feel that they are entitled to meet the actors

But this paragraph...what?!

There's an overfamiliarity with Carrie in particular because she has allowed that
She hasn't set boundaries with her fans and it's come back to bite her on the butt
I've not seen any other MT performer share as much as she does on social media

• Sick
  • Wow

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Yeah I love that they volunteered that bit of information as if it was this grand romantic moment in their epic love story. When really, it made them both seem unhinged.

• Haha

ohdearyme1029

He's DESPERATE to use that baby for likes and freebies. Hashtag baby Mabel? You are a fucking ghoul mate. Stop getting off to your own like count

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Tell me you have been reading Tattle without telling me that you have been reading Tattle 🤡😂🤡
1000018773.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

wordzalad

VIP Member
People who have a kid and make the kid their whole personality are so weird. They’ll be complaining in a few years “no one ever wants to hang out with me because I’m a parent” nah it’s cause you make the kid your personality. I can hang out with people with kids but if all they talk about is the kid and kid stuff, Im probably going to mentally switch off and be like “uh huh, oh right, no way, haha, that’s crazy”.

Carrie is going that way. Carrie you had a kid, you’re not a medical marvel. Lots of people have kids. Stop trying to make being a MUMMA your brand

Reactions: 37

No_Its_Ever

Chatty Member
Does anyone else think Oliver and Alessia might have broken up? Is it just me or have they gone quiet recently?
Absolutely not, they were at Wicked last week just the two of them, acting super cute. I think Oli knew the orchestra conductor because he stayed behind to introduce him to Alessia. They were almost the last two to leave the auditorium.

But anyway, in Carrie subscriber news, what the actual fuck is this supposed to mean??
IMG_5280.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

PiefaceG

VIP Member
This is just a joke because it's far too niche, but remember when we had thread titles that only referred to Carrie as related to someone else (Tom Fletcher's sister, etc) ?

CHF #98 Wife of Tony Clifton

🤣

• Haha

DaisySims89

VIP Member
I don't care if Carrie slims down or balloons up
I don't care if she is trying to preach body positivity or neutrality

Her personality remains the same regardless... insufferable

DaisySims89

VIP Member
1000009434.png

A) no-one asked her directly
B) she has told this story before
C) guys, didn't you know she was in Les Mis?
D) this is definitely a 'you had to be there' story

• Haha

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
MT JUNIOR/S
Do we think it’s because they have had ZERO interest from adults in their industry led ‘masterclasses’?
---
Come to Joel Montague and Carrie Hope Fletcher’s Beginners Call UK where one of the owners may mock you on TikTok while the other owner will post laughing emojis in support.
The AUDACITY of the pair of them.

londongirl2001

VIP Member
…I’m not a parent, but ‘small baby being comforted by physical contact from primary caregiver’ is absolutely how it works and not something to be surprised by, correct? Good lord. 😬
And this is why Carrie will never ever join a parent/babies group, because then she’d have confirmation that nothing she does is special and her baby, while obviously wonderful to her and whatshisface, is perfectly average. She can’t have that though, so she’ll keep sharing these things on social media where she gets praise and admiration from her Hatefuls.

Mark81

VIP Member
Oliver isn't interesting enough for his own thread, but he still lives rent free in Carries (and Joel's tbh) head so he is definitely still relevant here.

You know when he does something big, it triggers an 'I'm fine, I'm happy, I'm better off' rant post from Carrie.

• Haha

kev1974

VIP Member
I know some people get offended when I say this, but how can you want to go to the same place over and over again? It’s such a stupid choice, go somewhere you’ve never been before. That’s what travelling for leisure is about, seeing the world. I just don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️ I have really loved a couple of places I’ve travelled to, but I still wouldn’t want to go back before seeing what else the world has to offer.

I would totally understand a special situation like not being able to fly and only being able to do short road trips in which case you’d be fairly limited, but that’s not her case.
because that time when they DID go outside their extremely limited comfort zone, they ended up STRANDED!!! In the CAPTIAL of FRANCE!!!

it was so traumatic they daren't try anything new now :rolleyes::eek:

• Haha
  • Sick